Things to add to CRT teachings, now that we're going to teach "real US history"...

Here are the facts about the Central Park Five:

Ann Coulter? Ann "Too Fucking Crazy for Fox News" Coulter?

Here are the facts.

A different guy did it.

They had no forensics, no witnesses, no video of these five young men attacking this woman. They got them to confess by telling them that the other kids had implicated them in the crime. The actions were so egregious that the city had to pay these men 45 MILLION dollars.

Now that we're going to tell the truth and the "real history" of the US, here are some things to include in CRT teachings, feel free to add more:
1- Democrat leaders cajoling and then weeping for ex KKK leader Robert Byrd, the longest serving Democrat senator.

View attachment 589530

View attachment 589531

View attachment 589532

View attachment 589533

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589535

View attachment 589536
Or for Parity that in Real ,Life MLK was a Womanizer.Surely not the saint the
Left is reduced to applying for his beneficial Bios.
Of course J.F.K. was an Historic -level Womanizer.That too was downplayed big time
by this One-sided scumbag MSM. Who had little problem advertising how J.F.K.
thought of Richard Nixon.
I see where Microsoft Removed { erased all memory } of the once popular
J.F.K. phrase regarding his opponent { Richard Nixon } as a
" 2 bit Grocery clerk from Whittier "

Here are the facts.

A different guy did it.

They had no forensics, no witnesses, no video of these five young men attacking this woman. They got them to confess by telling them that the other kids had implicated them in the crime. The actions were so egregious that the city had to pay these men 45 MILLION dollars.
Yeah right Bub.I guess that explains the Fat Slob { at the time }
Al Sharpton with his entourage of Flame throwing bullies outside
the Courthouse Baiting comments as the *" Whores Husband did it "
While the victim was still recovering from a near coma.

*( That too has been wiped clean off the net }
Silicon Valley is now cleaning up any negative quotes by these
drat terminal Unamerican scumbags.
However even Silicon valley cannot approach the National Registry Archives.
Even though Obama tried and did make it very hard to research his life.
With his very first Executive Order just 24 hrs. after his Jan 20th 2009 Inauguration.
That would be EO 13489

Or for Parity that in Real ,Life MLK was a Womanizer.Surely not the saint the
Left is reduced to applying for his beneficial Bios.
Of course J.F.K. was an Historic -level Womanizer.That too was downplayed big time
by this One-sided scumbag MSM. Who had little problem advertising how J.F.K.
thought of Richard Nixon.
I see where Microsoft Removed { erased all memory } of the once popular
J.F.K. phrase regarding his opponent { Richard Nixon } as a
" 2 bit Grocery clerk from Whittier "

I've never heard that term used, and the presidencies of both Kennedy and Nixon were in my lifetime. So unless Microsoft has a TARDIS to go back in time and erase this stuff, they've done a pretty good job.

1642994082595.png

So your argument is that someone can't be a womanizer and be a man who changed the course of history? While I personally don't condone adultery, if everyone involved is a consenting adult, I just don't see the problem. If Correta King, Jackie Kennedy or for that matter, Hillary Clinton, had a problem with it, there are good divorce attorneys.

Yeah right Bub.I guess that explains the Fat Slob { at the time }
Al Sharpton with his entourage of Flame throwing bullies outside
the Courthouse Baiting comments as the *" Whores Husband did it "
While the victim was still recovering from a near coma.
Gee, then why can't you find a link to that story? Because I don't remember anyone saying that at the time.

Oh, wait.

*( That too has been wiped clean off the net }
Silicon Valley is now cleaning up any negative quotes by these
drat terminal Unamerican scumbags.
However even Silicon valley cannot approach the National Registry Archives.
Even though Obama tried and did make it very hard to research his life.
With his very first Executive Order just 24 hrs. after his Jan 20th 2009 Inauguration.

1642994214168.png

Damn, Al Sharpton has a TARDIS, too?

Now for the record, there is a quote that makes a civil rights icon look bad that actually HASN'T been erased, because it actually happened, and that was when Jesse Jackson used to brag about spitting in White People's Soup.

I've never heard that term used, and the presidencies of both Kennedy and Nixon were in my lifetime. So unless Microsoft has a TARDIS to go back in time and erase this stuff, they've done a pretty good job.

View attachment 592012

So your argument is that someone can't be a womanizer and be a man who changed the course of history? While I personally don't condone adultery, if everyone involved is a consenting adult, I just don't see the problem. If Correta King, Jackie Kennedy or for that matter, Hillary Clinton, had a problem with it, there are good divorce attorneys.
I wouldn't be bragging about never hearing that very popular J.F.K.
quote concerning Nixon.
I suppose you never heard another Famous quote form the 60s.
" They stole it fair and square ".
Huh Bubba,

Now for the record, there is a quote that makes a civil rights icon look bad that actually HASN'T been erased, because it actually happened, and that was when Jesse Jackson used to brag about spitting in White People's Soup.

I mentioned it at another message board a few years back.Plus I gave the
entire context.Jackson was working as a short order cook for some Hotel.
Or near some Hotel.

Gee, then why can't you find a link to that story? Because I don't remember anyone saying that at the time.

Oh, wait.

View attachment 592013

Damn, Al Sharpton has a TARDIS, too?
I did many posts regarding the case.At another message board.
THE Only reason it's back in the news { a couple years ago } is because
Leftist Ken Burns did a story about it.Or a Documentary.
He's a good Videographer who purposedly paints History from a
Leftist angle.Ot attempts to.Like with his - The Dust Bowl -.
He and Doris Kerns Goodwin share that particular leftist leaning trait.

I wouldn't be bragging about never hearing that very popular J.F.K.
quote concerning Nixon.
I suppose you never heard another Famous quote form the 60s.
" They stole it fair and square ".

Got a history degree in the 1980's... and nope, that never came up, and the Nixon-Kennedy Race was a thing of recent memory. (We were closer to it then than I am to getting that degree now.)

I did many posts regarding the case.At another message board.
THE Only reason it's back in the news { a couple years ago } is because
Leftist Ken Burns did a story about it.Or a Documentary.
He's a good Videographer who purposedly paints History from a
Leftist angle.Ot attempts to.Like with his - The Dust Bowl -.
He and Doris Kerns Goodwin share that particular leftist leaning trait.

Yet you can't find a link to it... Not even on a crazy right wing sight.

Damn Timelords erasing history again!!!!

For the record...Ben Franklin was an infamous womanizer and Thomas Jefferson fathered children with one of his black slaves.

So if you're "cancelling" people based on sex...

Got a history degree in the 1980's... and nope, that never came up, and the Nixon-Kennedy Race was a thing of recent memory. (We were closer to it then than I am to getting that degree now.)

Yet you can't find a link to it... Not even on a crazy right wing sight.

Damn Timelords erasing history again!!!!
Probably cannot find the quote of Obama using the word
" teabaggers " also.Proving what Mister History degree.?
I wouldn't bee too doggone proud about dat as well.
The Universities have been taken over by Flaming Leftist
Professors.Who teach a perversion of History.A purposeful
rendering of History as they'd like it to be.In order to indoctrinate
their flock of Student bodies to Follow the Leftist bouncing ball.
Translatiion... To distort history and make inferior if possible.
For a Political outcome What else explains why Historian
Doris Kerns Goodwin did a piece about a year or two ago
citing who she considered The Best Modern Day President.
She considered L.B.J. to be her favorite Modern Day President.
Probably because the Texas Bigot let her work as an Intern in his
Adm.
Why Kerns instead { Kearns }. because one never gets the True scoop
when she writes about something.It's always spruced-up with little
Leftist kernels of her Democrat Mindset.So she's an avid Baseball Fan.
" Big Deal --- - The Fortune Cookie - { 1966 } Walter Matthau as Willy Gingrich

For the record...Ben Franklin was an infamous womanizer and Thomas Jefferson fathered children with one of his black slaves.

So if you're "cancelling" people based on sex...
You totally missed the gist.J.F.K. was being protected by the MSM
regarding his high-level of Womanizing.Not to long ago actress
Elaine Stritch { a New Yorker } explained how she had a date with the
young J.F.K. He arrived via his Limo.But dint stay long.I believe she may have
been rooming with a girlfriend.Anywho The Young J.F.K. was in a hurry to get
the date over with.He may have planted a kiss on the Young Stritch.I can't recall
every detail.Because there weren't many details.Kennedy came and went on the
date in record speed.I believe nothing happened.I think J.F.K. figured that
Elaine Stritch was Not that kinda girl.
So he split.One can surmise that said more about him,than her.
There is so much to Not surmise about Great Americans like Benjamin
Franklin { his many inventions for starters } or Thomas Jefferson a great
writer and thinker.

Probably cannot find the quote of Obama using the word
" teabaggers " also.Proving what Mister History degree.?
I wouldn't bee too doggone proud about dat as well.
The Universities have been taken over by Flaming....

i was going to try to have a conversation with you, but it's pretty clear you are a crazy person, and I have better things to do with my morning.

You totally missed the gist.J.F.K. was being protected by the MSM
regarding his high-level of Womanizing.Not to long ago actress
Elaine Stritch { a New Yorker } explained how she had a date with the
young J.F.K. He arrived via his Limo.But dint stay long.I believe she may have
been rooming with a girlfriend.Anywho The Young J.F.K. was in a hurry to get
the date over with.He may have planted a kiss on the Young Stritch.I can't recall
every detail.Because there weren't many details.Kennedy came and went on the
date in record speed.I believe nothing happened.I think J.F.K. figured that
Elaine Stritch was Not that kinda girl.

Or it was a different time and we didn't talk about Public Figure's private lives.
We didn't hear about JFK's mistresses.
We didn't hear about Ike's mistress in the UK during the war.
We didn't hear about FDR's mistress whose house he died in.

It was back in the day when it was expected that a man had needs...

Today we know all about Clinton's mistresses or Trump's mistresses... and it's a lot of "so what"?

KKK was founded as the military wing of the Democrat party, and was overwhelmingly a Democrat organization. Were there a few republicans here and there? sure. Notice any familiar faces here?

View attachment 590058
Yes, they were founded by the Southern Democrats, were were the Christian, conservative wing of the party, but in the mid 20th century, the Norther Democrats (JFK, for example) grew in power and the Dixiecrats lost power. Over the years since the 60's, parties have switched places on social issues.

Yes, they were founded by the Southern Democrats, were were the Christian, conservative wing of the party, but in the mid 20th century, the Norther Democrats (JFK, for example) grew in power and the Dixiecrats lost power. Over the years since the 60's, parties have switched places on social issues.

You see, that's the part they leave out, everything that happened between 1932 and 2008.

Let's do a quick recap.

1932- Democrats win over Northern Whites and Southern Blacks for the first time as the entire country turns against Hoover's incompetence. This made the Democrats less of a regional party and more of a national one.
1948- Strom Thurmond splits from the Democratic Party over the issue of Truman and FDR's expansion of civil rights. Truman wins anyway.
1964 - LBJ signs the Civil Rights Act. Barry "Deep Down you Know he's nuts" Goldwater opposes it, and wins only six states, five in the deep south.
1968- George Wallace runs as an independent, sweeping up 5 southern states and tipping most of the rest to Nixon.
1972- Nixon adopts the Southern Strategy, appealling to Southern Democrats who feel upset about civil rights. Sweeps the entire south
1980- Ronald Reagan rants about Welfare Queens and Young bucks on welfare. Sweeps the entire south except Georgia.
1988- George H. Bush scares everyone with pictures of "Willie Horton" (who never called himself Willie) to paint Dukakis as soft on Crime.
2008 - Barack Obama, an African American, is elected 44th President of the United States as a Democrat. The racists absolutely lose their minds for 12 years.

Except nobody ran on building a wall to keep white people out.

Nor did anybody run on building a wall to keep brown people out. Trump did run on a building a wall to protect our Southern border because that is where the drugs and criminals are coming across. If they were pouring across from Canada at the same rate, we would need to do something about that as well. You are programmed to believe everything is racist.

Yup, all those poverty maps showing the South to be poor and miserable are made up. In fact, you won't tell us what state you live in because you know this.

There are poor areas of the South. There are poor areas in my state. There are poor areas in Illinois, particularly in big cities like Chicago. The difference is that we have plenty of upscale areas where you don't have to worry about being shot while walking down the street from your multi-million dollar home.

That Trump collaborated with Putin, said he believed Putin before his own intelligence agencies, and a bunch of his cronies got convicted. Nothing to see here. Now let me tell you how Obama was secretly born in Kenya and they started planting these false documents in 1960!!!!

Yeah, there are convicted on process crimes and crimes not directly related to any collusion. It is like you being investigated for double-homicide and them investigating your brother in the process since you have close ties and see him often. During the investigation of your brother, they found that he cheated on his taxes in 2015. Are you now guilty of double-murder? Should his conviction on tax fraud have any bearing whatsoever on your guilt or innocence of double-homicide? If we apply lefty logic with regards to Trump, it should. It's quite boneheaded to believe such nonsense, but the Democratic machine routinely relies on the stupidity, ignorance and gullibility of their constituency.

Martin was killed because an unstable racist was allowed to wander the streets with a gun. (Zimmerman has been arrested about a half-dozen times since then).

Weird, he was found innocent of murder. Just because you say it is so, doesn't make it so.

Graphs to back up your point? Income has little impact on voting. It should, because the poor should be more likely to vote Democratic than they are.

In my state, the less income, the more likely you are to vote for Democrats. If you are a middle-class to upper-class professional, you are far more likely to vote for Republicans.

Um, yeah. that's why Georgia voted Democrat for the first time since Jimmy Carter and you guys had to change the voting laws to keep the darkies from voting.

Hey moron, your Party changed the voting laws to get Biden elected and now don't want to change them back because they know they will lose. Georgia has Atlanta, which has a very large African American community, and they vote almost lock-step with the Democratic Party. Just like much of the rest of the country, leave the inner cities and you will find a much more conservative voter.

Here are the facts.

A different guy did it.

Ad hominem fallacy. There's no reason to argue with a retard who is immune to facts and logic.

Your claim is a lie. You don't know jack shit about the case. The kids confessed of their own volition.

"Of more than three dozen hoodlums brought in for questioning, only 10 were charged with any crimes, and only five of those were charged with the attack on the jogger. All those charged with the jogger’s rape gave detailed, corroborated, videotaped confessions, after full Miranda warnings. Four of the five confessed in the presence of an adult relative."

Last edited:
Nor did anybody run on building a wall to keep brown people out. Trump did run on a building a wall to protect our Southern border because that is where the drugs and criminals are coming across. If they were pouring across from Canada at the same rate, we would need to do something about that as well. You are programmed to believe everything is racist.

Yeah, you see, if you use the right "code words", you can pretend you aren't talking about brown people. Sure. Forget that border apprehensions were at a 20 years low when Trump took office. (And actually went up on his watch).

There are poor areas of the South. There are poor areas in my state. There are poor areas in Illinois, particularly in big cities like Chicago. The difference is that we have plenty of upscale areas where you don't have to worry about being shot while walking down the street from your multi-million dollar home.

There are more poor people than rich people. I can understand why a well-off person would vote Democratic. It's called "being a decent human being". If you are a rich person and greedy, you should totally vote Republican, if you can weather the storm of the INEVITABLE Republican recession.

But why would a poor white person vote for Republicans... Oh, because the REpublicans have been playing on their racial fears. So they vote for the people who have been slowly dismantling their middle class lifestyle.

1643045847451.png

Yeah, there are convicted on process crimes and crimes not directly related to any collusion. It is like you being investigated for double-homicide and them investigating your brother in the process since you have close ties and see him often. During the investigation of your brother, they found that he cheated on his taxes in 2015. Are you now guilty of double-murder? Should his conviction on tax fraud have any bearing whatsoever on your guilt or innocence of double-homicide? If we apply lefty logic with regards to Trump, it should. It's quite boneheaded to believe such nonsense, but the Democratic machine routinely relies on the stupidity, ignorance and gullibility of their constituency.
Wow, that's the sloppiest analogy I've ever seen. The people who got convicted were all dealing with the Russians. So they deal with the Russians to benefit Trump, and you really think Trump, who let's not forget, only hires the best people, knew nothing about it.

Weird, he was found innocent of murder. Just because you say it is so, doesn't make it so.
OJ was found innocent. Our justice system sucks.
In my state, the less income, the more likely you are to vote for Democrats. If you are a middle-class to upper-class professional, you are far more likely to vote for Republicans.
That's nice. If you are lower class white trash, you are also more likely to vote Republican, but you know that, right?

Hey moron, your Party changed the voting laws to get Biden elected and now don't want to change them back because they know they will lose. Georgia has Atlanta, which has a very large African American community, and they vote almost lock-step with the Democratic Party. Just like much of the rest of the country, leave the inner cities and you will find a much more conservative voter.

Why would they need to do that? Republicans haven't won the majority of the electorate since 2004.

Most people LIVE IN CITIES. That's why they are called CITIES.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back