Things to add to CRT teachings, now that we're going to teach "real US history"...

Again JoeB131 is eager to show us what a dumbass he is.

1642883228429.png

Once again, you’re completely omitting that the KKK was established by Democrats as the anti republican mikitary wing of the Democratic Party. You keep avoiding disassociating the word Democrat from the KKK and it’s history. You lack the intellectual honesty to admit that the KKK and Democrat went hand in hand.

Funny part is these same lunatics keep repeating that CRT is “actual history” but refuse to mention the word Democrat and KKK in the same sentence when it comes to their history.

Newsflash: Racism in 19th and 20th century US history was all Democrats. Let’s start teaching kids the truth.
but republicans keep their KKK statues and nathan bedford day

View attachment 591534
povertymap2.jpg

Stop lying and accept the facts.

Democrat politicians vs. working folk: On Ex-Im Bank, the Democrats Are the Real Corporate Shills

Last edited:
Mexicans are rapists. Shithole Countries. Obama wasn't born here. Execute the Central Park 5. (even after they were proven innocent).

Ah the old out of context quotes yet again.

1) “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “…They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You heard just the sentence in the middle sorrounded by the exception didn’t you? LOL

2) Even if Trump did use that language referring to certain poverty stricken countries, which is up for debate because it was in a private meeting, how is it racist? You routinely refer to Southern states using this type of language, but what if a black Democrat from Chicago said the same about a predominately white area of the country? Would that be racist or just an opinion, granted a very uninformed one? That is a rhetorical question…it would not be racist.

3) Challenging whether or not Obama being born in the US is not racist any more than a black Democrat falsely accusing Trump of Russian collusion is racist. Get it yet?

4) Trump jumped to conclusions regarding the Centrial Park 5, much like Obama jumped to conclusions regarding Travyon Martin. Do tell how it is any different other than the fact that Obama is 1/2 black.

Again, every state- but all the poorest ones seem to be down in Jesusland. And you won't admit which state it is.. which says a lot.

Like I keep saying, do your research and you will be surprised. By and large, it is the poor people in the red Southern states that vote for Democrats. The successful, wealthier people don’t. The poor remain poor in many red states because we don’t have as much of a safety net for them as blue states and that is by design, not to keep them down, but to motivate them. Unfortunately, the federal government continues to cradle them and keep them on the dole to garner their vote and ignorant Democrats around the country continue to vote for handouts that do nothing but contribute to a vicious cycle of poverty.

40% of Americans would be considered "Poor" by your standards... The only thing that keeps Republicans alive is that poor white people keep voting against their own economic interests.

You are very, very wrong in your assessment in most red states. In blue states, around large urban areas, may professionals have been throughly brainwashed to vote against their own self-interest. It appeases their indoctrinated guilt to some extent. That guilt only goes so far though. For example, the cap in the SALT deduction really russled their feathers and real money seemed to override that false guilt pretty quickly. Don’t worry, the Democrats are working on fixing that so they can go back to voting for the party soothes their all consuming guilt.

Again, Cleetus, I am waiting for you to tell me about your fancy Double Wide,

Yeah, there is absolutely no way I could be living in anything but a double-wide, right? Don’t all of us in the South live in those? Yeah, is that what all the wealthy out of state visitors rent when they come to visit? Fancy double-wides. You live in a liberal, indoctrinated, uninformed bubble of guilt.

Why don’t you choose go to Zillow and put in some Southern states and sort by descending price. Navigate around a bit in each state to see all the “double-wides.” Also notice how fast these ”double-wides” are selling. I guess a “double-wide” is better than the shoebox inner city condos these people are forced to live in due to Democratic policies. Folks like you are coming down like locusts and bringing their guilt with them. After they ravage our area, they will look for another place in which to escape but they will never figure out why every where they go ends up being just like the place they left. It is a mind-boggling case study in the power of indoctrination from an early age.

Last edited:
I done der hurt Cleetus' feelings again.

Ah the old out of context quotes yet again.

1) “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” he said. “…They’re bringing drugs, they’re bringing crime, they’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You heard just the sentence in the middle sorrounded by the exception didn’t you? LOL

The other words don't excuse the fact he accused Mexican immigrants of being rapists and murderers, which the vast majority certainly are not.

2) Even if Trump did use that language referring to certain poverty stricken countries, which is up for debate because it was in a private meeting, how is it racist? You routinely refer to Southern states using this type of language, but what if a black Democrat from Chicago said the same about a predominately white area of the country? Would that be racist or just an opinion, granted a very uninformed one? That is a rhetorical question…it would not be racist.

Wow, that's really bending over backwards to try to rationalize Trump's racism. Yes, we have shitholes inthe Red States because they CHOOSE to be shitholes. Usually decorated with Confederate Flags...

3) Challenging whether or not Obama being born in the US is not racist any more than a black Democrat falsely accusing Trump of Russian collusion is racist. Get it yet?

Uh, let's look at that. 17 Intelligence Agencies determined Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and several Trump associates have been convicted of crimes and needed to be pardoned by Trump before he left office. So there was PLENTY of evidence for collusion.

On the other hand, there is exactly ZERO evidence for Obama being born in Kenya, and even if he was, that would not have taken away his eligibility to run for President (as his mother was an American Citizen). To bring the subject up was just being RACIST.

4) Trump jumped to conclusions regarding the Centrial Park 5, much like Obama jumped to conclusions regarding Travyon Martin. Do tell how it is any different other than the fact that Obama is 1/2 black.

Obama didn't jump to any conclusions. Trayvon Martin was murdered by a racist scumbag, and he got away with it. On the other hand, Trump refused to apologize for calling for the murder of these children even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence and the confession of the guilty party.

Like I keep saying, do your research and you will be surprised. By and large, it is the poor people in the red Southern states that vote for Democrats. The successful, wealthier people don’t. The poor remain poor in many red states because we don’t have as much of a safety net for them as blue states and that is by design, not to keep them down, but to motivate them. Unfortunately, the federal government continues to cradle them and keep them on the dole to garner their vote and ignorant Democrats around the country continue to vote for handouts that do nothing but contribute to a vicious cycle of poverty.

I've done the research. Income level has very little to do with how people vote. If you accept that poor people are voting Democrat and rich people are voting Republican, then how do you explain THIS?

1642950775165.png

Republicans are kept alive by getting poor white people to vote against their own economic interests, usually by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

You are very, very wrong in your assessment in most red states. In blue states, around large urban areas, may professionals have been throughly brainwashed to vote against their own self-interest. It appeases their indoctrinated guilt to some extent. That guilt only goes so far though. For example, the cap in the SALT deduction really russled their feathers and real money seemed to override that false guilt pretty quickly. Don’t worry, the Democrats are working on fixing that so they can go back to voting for the party soothes their all consuming guilt.

Again, this is where you get confused.... White folks are fine with welfare, as long as you call them "entitlements". I honestly wish your side would run on a "Let's get rid of the entitlements and give that money to rich people" platform.

I don't favor racial and economic equality because I feel "guilty", I support it because it's the right thing to do and our society won't last if we DON'T Fix those things.

Yeah, there is absolutely no way I could be living in anything but a double-wide, right? Don’t all of us in the South live in those? Yeah, is that what all the wealthy out of state visitors rent when they come to visit? Fancy double-wides. You live in a liberal, indoctrinated, uninformed bubble of guilt.

Again, I've been to the South.... and couldn't wait to get away from it.

Why don’t you choose go to Zillow and put in some Southern states and sort by descending price. Navigate around a bit in each state to see all the “double-wides.” Also notice how fast these ”double-wides” are selling. I guess a “double-wide” is better than the shoebox inner city condos these people are forced to live in due to Democratic policies. Folks like you are coming down like locusts and bringing their guilt with them. After they ravage our area, they will look for another place in which to escape but they will never figure out why every where they go ends up being just like the place they left. It is a mind-boggling case study in the power of indoctrination from an early age.

More like... they went down there for the nice weather, than realized most of their neighbors were intolerant racist idiots and decided to change things.

The other words don't excuse the fact he accused Mexican immigrants of being rapists and murderers, which the vast majority certainly are not.

Some are just like some whites and some blacks are rapists, but don’t let facts get in the way.

Wow, that's really bending over backwards to try to rationalize Trump's racism. Yes, we have shitholes inthe Red States because they CHOOSE to be shitholes. Usually decorated with Confederate Flags...

Again, you are completely out of touch with reality.

Uh, let's look at that. 17 Intelligence Agencies determined Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and several Trump associates have been convicted of crimes and needed to be pardoned by Trump before he left office. So there was PLENTY of evidence for collusion.

LOL…you still believe in Russia, Russia, Russia. It’s quite funny.

Obama didn't jump to any conclusions. Trayvon Martin was murdered by a racist scumbag, and he got away with it. On the other hand, Trump refused to apologize for calling for the murder of these children even after they were exonerated by DNA evidence and the confession of the guilty party.

I see, because YOU believe that it makes it so. Martin was killed because he attacked a man and the courts agreed.

I've done the research. Income level has very little to do with how people vote. If you accept that poor people are voting Democrat and rich people are voting Republican, then how do you explain THIS?

These are National statistics. Many higher income invideivuals who vote for Democrats live in urban areas. That skews the numbers. What I told you was that in red states, the higher income earners are generally Republican.

Republicans are kept alive by getting poor white people to vote against their own economic interests, usually by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

Uh huh.

Again, this is where you get confused.... White folks are fine with welfare, as long as you call them "entitlements". I honestly wish your side would run on a "Let's get rid of the entitlements and give that money to rich people" platform.

I don't favor racial and economic equality because I feel "guilty", I support it because it's the right thing to do and our society won't last if we DON'T Fix those things.

You are flat out wrong on what you call entitlements. Nobody with any common sense agrees with you.

No, you are guilty.

Again, I've been to the South.... and couldn't wait to get away from it

LOL…I am sure they couldn’t wait to get rid of you.

More like... they went down there for the nice weather, than realized most of their neighbors were intolerant racist idiots and decided to change things.

If only that were true. We will not be getting rid of them anytime soon. The smart ones know how much better they have it here.

I done der hurt Cleetus' feelings again.

On the other hand, there is exactly ZERO evidence for Obama being born in Kenya, and even if he was, that would not have taken away his eligibility to run for President (as his mother was an American Citizen). To bring the subject up was just being RACIST.

View attachment 591797

Again, I've been to the South.... and couldn't wait to get away from it.

About the Central Park jogger attack: Opinion | Netflix’s False Story of the Central Park Five

Now that we're going to tell the truth and the "real history" of the US, here are some things to include in CRT teachings, feel free to add more:
1- Democrat leaders cajoling and then weeping for ex KKK leader Robert Byrd, the longest serving Democrat senator.

View attachment 589530

View attachment 589531

View attachment 589532

View attachment 589533

View attachment 589534

View attachment 589535

View attachment 589536
You wanna talk about Byrd's early and sordid past...have at it.

Include the Trump family while you're at it

What is taught about Lincoln is not completely accurate. At the end of the Civil War, Lincoln wanted to put the blacks on ships and send them back to Africa. If only we could get politicians to do that today.
Why sure. Then you can find another ethnic group/race to target, asswipe.

Another addition to include in CRT teachings:

Jan. 31, 2007

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama.

At the end of the Civil War, Lincoln wanted to put the blacks on ships and send them back to Africa.
I do not know about the accuracy of that statement.

But I have read that before he was President, Mr. Lincoln did opine in a calm and polite manner that the two major ethnicities in this country would be happier if they lived separately from each other.

He suggested that one of them should move to the islands in the Caribbean.

Lincoln made that offer, but it wasn't mandatory, plus, it was pointed out that after that costly war, the funds weren't there to pay for all blacks to leave. Blacks that wanted to stay, were allowed.
You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Some are just like some whites and some blacks are rapists, but don’t let facts get in the way.
Except nobody ran on building a wall to keep white people out.
Again, you are completely out of touch with reality.
Yup, all those poverty maps showing the South to be poor and miserable are made up. In fact, you won't tell us what state you live in because you know this.

LOL…you still believe in Russia, Russia, Russia. It’s quite funny.
That Trump collaborated with Putin, said he believed Putin before his own intelligence agencies, and a bunch of his cronies got convicted. Nothing to see here. Now let me tell you how Obama was secretly born in Kenya and they started planting these false documents in 1960!!!!

I see, because YOU believe that it makes it so. Martin was killed because he attacked a man and the courts agreed.
Martin was killed because an unstable racist was allowed to wander the streets with a gun. (Zimmerman has been arrested about a half-dozen times since then).
These are National statistics. Many higher income invideivuals who vote for Democrats live in urban areas. That skews the numbers. What I told you was that in red states, the higher income earners are generally Republican.
Graphs to back up your point? Income has little impact on voting. It should, because the poor should be more likely to vote Democratic than they are.

You are flat out wrong on what you call entitlements. Nobody with any common sense agrees with you.

Actually, I'm right on the nose with it. If we didn't have Social Security, Medicare, Disability, Veteran's benefits, Unemployment Insurance, we would not have a middle class. One illness, one parent growing too old to work, one job setback would knock us all off our game. These programs - all brought to you by Democrats, thank you very much - maintain a white middle class. It couldn't exist without them. If anything, they are victim of their own success. Back in the 1930's, people rarely lived beyond 62. Today they live to 78 and that's why the system is strained.

If only that were true. We will not be getting rid of them anytime soon. The smart ones know how much better they have it here.

Um, yeah. that's why Georgia voted Democrat for the first time since Jimmy Carter and you guys had to change the voting laws to keep the darkies from voting.

About the Central Park jogger attack:

Whoops. Paywall... and a Murdoch Publication, which makes it even more questionable.

Here's what happened. Five young men were falsely accused of this crime because the cops were lazy and racist. There was ZERO evidence against these men other than false confessions forced out of them after hours in interrogation. (Which is why you NEVER TALK TO THE COPS WITHOUT A LAWYER.)

Eventually, the guy who actually did it was identified by DNA, and he confessed.

However, Donald Trump, racist scumwad that he is, never apologized for calling for the execution of these young men.

More things to include in CRT teachings:

June 17, 2006

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Joe Biden, captured on C-SPAN's "Road to the White House" series.

What is a Lib?
What is a Moderate?

If a Lib is a left wing tree hugger, that's not me.
If a lib is a moderate left leaning voter, then that is me.
Fuck the Far Left and Fuck the Far Right.
You're about as moderate as Pol Pot.

Whoops. Paywall... and a Murdoch Publication, which makes it even more questionable.

Here's what happened. Five young men were falsely accused of this crime because the cops were lazy and racist. There was ZERO evidence against these men other than false confessions forced out of them after hours in interrogation. (Which is why you NEVER TALK TO THE COPS WITHOUT A LAWYER.)

Eventually, the guy who actually did it was identified by DNA, and he confessed.

However, Donald Trump, racist scumwad that he is, never apologized for calling for the execution of these young men.
We knew that was a lie the minute we saw your name on the post.

Here are the facts about the Central Park Five:

Forum List

Back