Things that hint you really don't know shit

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
but remind you of the existence of things well beyond our perception and imagination. In other terms, occurrences beyond coincidence and they're personal, or feel personal............If you pay attention, then you might see it more than on occasion, which is one reason I'm God-fearing.

Numbers are a funny thing, for example. I just finished a game against someone with a rating of 1666. Sure whatever. I beat him and noticed it was my 1961st win, which is my birth year. Then under a rare occurrence in itself, we followed that with a second game having equal ratings, which were 1658. Go figure I beat him again, and now my rating is the sign of satin. Then if you add 1+6+5+8 & 1+6+6+6 & 1+9+6+1 together, the sum is how old I'll be 10 days from now (56). I also noticed I had recorded an even 1500 losses, which alone is 1/100. Odds are high with a kick. I'm high to begin with.

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

What sucks is I'm asking my wife for divorce after Christmas. Yeah after 31 years, but so overdue. Told you I was high.

Last edited:
If I went around noticing stuff as much as you do, I'd be exhausted.

but remind you of the existence of things well beyond our perception and imagination. In other terms, occurrences beyond coincidence and they're personal, or feel personal............If you pay attention, then you might see it more than on occasion, which is one reason I'm God-fearing.

Numbers are a funny thing, for example. I just finished a game against someone with a rating of 1666. Sure whatever. I beat him and noticed it was my 1961st win, which is my birth year. Then under a rare occurrence in itself, we followed that with a second game having equal ratings, which were 1658. Go figure I beat him again, and now my rating is the sign of satin. Then if you add 1+6+5+8 & 1+6+6+6 & 1+9+6+1 together, the sum is how old I'll be 10 days from now (56). I also noticed I had recorded an even 1500 losses, which alone is 1/100. Odds are high with a kick. I'm high to begin with.
Chess?

Chess?

Chess would be fun but I never learned how. Backgammon.

Alright jerks it happened again. This divorce business is a tough thing to do after so long, but today I drew out a proposal for divorce. My wife only feels it, we never talk. We'll both have a better understanding within the week.

At any rate, I may have been browsing, not joining a match site. You know, pictures and statements, neat, nice, fun, pass, impossible, yikes. Tonight I took a peak, and a gal I think about often joined just today. I mean, I THINK ABOUT HER OFTEN. That's not the reason for divorce by a LONG shot, I don't even talk to her. Anyway, I punched the card and sent her a message, basically saying that no I'm not prepared to do anything yet, but yeah, you're beautiful.

Timing. Some things don't happen on accident, you just have to look for it. Not that I'd marry the gal or her me, fuck off and give me a break. Besides, I think she has cats, no way.

Also interesting to me is a tribute earlier today, for something I've wanted to do for a long while. It has to do with a major project that's taken years, which other than a very few items, I finished learning how to do it today. Ask me how to build a 71 Chevy. I can tell you down to the bolt head stamp.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back