Rapper talks about growing up in a Democrat-controlled city

I've been watching the decline in this city for years.

I left Baltimore years ago. Never to return.

I used to walk these streets.

I haven't been in the City in years.

Enough just contending with working in D.C.

Baltimore's red headed step-sister.

The Inner Harbor area of Baltimore was nice, but they can have the rest of the city. Who knows maybe that's gone to pot as well. I haven't been there in 20 years.
I remember when the inner harbor was the docks.

It's gentrified, but far from safe.

If you look like a victim, you will be.

Even Little Italy isn't Italian any longer.

10x worse than The Wore.

Nobody watches OP videos, and I'll be no exception. But since you brought up the association fallacy in your title --- why don't you give us a list of "Republican-controlled cities".

Dumb shit.

Oh and while you're at it why don't you expound on the difference is in what days the garbage is picked up in "Republican-controlled cities" and "Democrat-controlled cities". You know, the party ideology. Is Thursday a Democrat day or a Republican day?

Idiot.

I hope in his second year Donald Trump focuses on the problems in the inner cities. Democrats have controlled them for half a century and obviously don't don't give a shit as long as they keep pulling the 'D' lever.

10x worse than The Wore.

Nobody watches OP videos, and I'll be no exception. But since you brought up the association fallacy --- why don't you give us a list of "Republican-controlled cities".

Dumb shit.

Oh and while you're at it why don't you expound on the difference is in what days the garbage is picked up in "Republican-controlled cities" and "Democrat-controlled cities". You know, the party ideology. Is Thursday a Democrat day or a Republican day?

Idiot.

I watched it. Thus, you are a liar.

So no answer on either count.

Exactly. Dumb fuck.

The Inner Harbor area of Baltimore was nice, but they can have the rest of the city. Who knows maybe that's gone to pot as well. I haven't been there in 20 years.
Inner Harbor's still okay, or at least it was two years ago when I was there. That area and around Camden Yards/ M&T Bank Stadium are safe, but wander off those beaten tracks and all bets are off and be sure to wear your body armor.

10x worse than The Wore.

Nobody watches OP videos, and I'll be no exception. But since you brought up the association fallacy --- why don't you give us a list of "Republican-controlled cities".

Dumb shit.

Idiot.

Exactly. Dumb fuck.

Spoken like a true pussy, the F.A.G. way.

10x worse than The Wore.

Dumb shit.

Idiot.

Exactly. Dumb fuck.

Spoken like a true pussy, the F.A.G. way.

uh huh. So a day later, still no answer. /thread

Next time you're on an attention quest try to have some kind of point in mind, K? I don't get paid enough to slap the limp wrist of every wanker around here who chooses to waste everybody's time.

I hope in his second year Donald Trump focuses on the problems in the inner cities. Democrats have controlled them for half a century and obviously don't don't give a shit as long as they keep pulling the 'D' lever.
Is that why we gave them free healthcare? What do you do for them? You don’t even like affirmative action.

I hope trump takes on the ghettos too. Then they’ll show up and vote

Forum List

Back