Things Republicans Are Going to Pretend to Care About Again

Two of the top things Democrats are going to pretend to care about again.

America.

Unity.

Democrats’ current 4 year fake concern over debts and deficits is going to expire January 20.

Hey, the Dems can't do any worse without public auctioning off Rhode Island. Maybe we should consider putting Wyoming, South Dakota and Idaho on that same sale since no one really wants to live there anyway. Instead of Greenland, maybe Rump can con a bunch of hapless investors in buying one of those so he can build another Rump Disaster.
I would be proud to own Wyoming

and the first thing I would do is post No Trespassing signs for libs

you'd never be able to visit Yellowstone Park again

America.

Unity.
America:
trump has sold out to Putin and Russia, thus revealing he doesn't care about America.

Unity:
trump's fat ass has done nothing but chastise and fire anyone who disagrees with him.

Your dumb ass is so brain dead that you are unable to see how hypocritical you are. In your effort to talk bad about the President-Elect, you fail to understand how big of a shithead it makes you look. You ARE stupid.
Awwwk.....Progressive Polly parroting all the libber media talking points...awwwwk!

Yet you can't dispute a single point she made. Wow, take her to court and force her to do a retraction. It works for some of the crap that Rump is saying and the 3 main Rump Networks repeated and are now doing retractions.

So what. Is that your only Gotcha'?
It was meant to be your Gotcha but too bad for you obama got there first

Standard Cornered Rumpster. When all is lost, scream "Obama" over and over again and maybe no one will notice that you painted yourself into, yet, another corner.

Now, refute the rest of the points she made. You can do it in here or, better yet, you can threaten her with a lawsuit and demand a retraction if any part of it were untrue. You can "Release the KAREN" on her.

America.

Unity.
America:
trump has sold out to Putin and Russia, thus revealing he doesn't care about America.

Unity:
trump's fat ass has done nothing but chastise and fire anyone who disagrees with him.

Your dumb ass is so brain dead that you are unable to see how hypocritical you are. In your effort to talk bad about the President-Elect, you fail to understand how big of a shithead it makes you look. You ARE stupid.
Awwwk.....Progressive Polly parroting all the libber media talking points...awwwwk!

Yet you can't dispute a single point she made. Wow, take her to court and force her to do a retraction. It works for some of the crap that Rump is saying and the 3 main Rump Networks repeated and are now doing retractions.
Disputing has nothing to do with my comment. The point is that liberals are unable to have an original, logical thought and merely parrot their propaganda machine baloney. So no need to dispute any real American knows its pure bs.

Standard Cornered Rumpster. When all is lost, scream "Obama" over and over again and maybe no one will notice that you painted yourself into, yet, another corner.

Now, refute the rest of the points she made. You can do it in here or, better yet, you can threaten her with a lawsuit and demand a retraction if any part of it were untrue. You can "Release the KAREN" on her.
You don't refute trash you pick it up and put it in the dumpster where it belongs

America.

Unity.

Democrats’ current 4 year fake concern over debts and deficits is going to expire January 20.

Hey, the Dems can't do any worse without public auctioning off Rhode Island. Maybe we should consider putting Wyoming, South Dakota and Idaho on that same sale since no one really wants to live there anyway. Instead of Greenland, maybe Rump can con a bunch of hapless investors in buying one of those so he can build another Rump Disaster.

And the way the Red States financially operate, you are going to have to sell Yellowstone to help pay for the unkeep or apply for Foreign Aid because you will have lost the Blue States paying for you really bad decisions. Hey, I'm game for that. Maybe you can get yourself a talking bear and have a small one and name it Jellystone Park.

You don't refute trash you pick it up and put it in the dumpster where it belongs

Okay, let me do just that. In the dumpster you go. Ah, the gene pool already looks better but the dumpster is complaining about the new found smell.

America.

Unity.

And the way the Red States financially operate, you are going to have to sell Yellowstone to help pay for the unkeep or apply for Foreign Aid because you will have lost the Blue States paying for you really bad decisions. Hey, I'm game for that. Maybe you can get yourself a talking bear and have a small one and name it Jellystone Park.
The red states keep their businesses open nothing wrong with that facediaperguy.

Okay, let me do just that. In the dumpster you go. Ah, the gene pool already looks better but the dumpster is complaining about the new found smell.
And TDS continues on as the wackos continue to fantasize about the President.

Stop looking for your dinner and the dumpster won't have to put up with the newfound smell.

America.

Unity.

Idaho is a popular destination for people escaping the overtaxed California.

Not too different from the things democrats prertend to care about when a republican is in office

Last edited:
Sorry for you of the truth hurts

but beating up trump for his school records bring obama into play also

Since you dont want wyoming let me worry about maintance and upkeep

its none of your business

Forum List

Back