Things millions of women and libs protested in the women's "march", from a practical standpoint?

outlawing abortion is a big one....

I do think they tried to separate from abortion .... I loved the march but very disgusted to see Gloria Steinem, she caused so much trouble for the Vets, slammed marriage and then got married..
not more than Trump has slammed vets? and marriage?... how do you like your new mail order first lady by the way?

She is far better than the college football star the other guy was married to......

Trump n Pence have said n done shit that rightfully should make women nervous.

They want to pull back hard fought reproductive rights and access to birth control .

Timmy, show us WHERE they want to deny women the ability to get birth control! Show us! Or are you pulling a gaslight on these people-)
The Republicans have been trying to defund Planned Parenthood for how long now? Don't give me all the arguments about going to a different provider. 80% of their clients receive birth control services at low or no cost to them, as well as other women's health services. And the Republicans want to defund that, the largest provider in the country. Access counts.

You didn't answer the question I posed. How convenient! Whatever, you haven't a leg to stand on, it is not MY or any mans responsibility on this board to pay for a womans pregnancy free orgasm! If we men don't help, then we pay! You women need pay too, and I betcha you (not you personally) women are going to have to coming very quickly!
In what way did I not answer your question? "Show us WHERE they want to deny women the ability to get birth control! Show us!" I told ya. Shut down access to low/no cost birth control services (one in five counties have no other clinics available) and then tell me how that is not denying a woman's ability to get birth control. If she can't get to a clinic to receive it or can't afford it, she doesn't have ability to get birth control.

Yeah....I doubt it......it is pretty easy...planned parenthood offers those services without killing babies...there you go.....problem solved...right?

They want to pull back hard fought reproductive rights and access to birth control .

Timmy, show us WHERE they want to deny women the ability to get birth control! Show us! Or are you pulling a gaslight on these people-)
The Republicans have been trying to defund Planned Parenthood for how long now? Don't give me all the arguments about going to a different provider. 80% of their clients receive birth control services at low or no cost to them, as well as other women's health services. And the Republicans want to defund that, the largest provider in the country. Access counts.

You didn't answer the question I posed. How convenient! Whatever, you haven't a leg to stand on, it is not MY or any mans responsibility on this board to pay for a womans pregnancy free orgasm! If we men don't help, then we pay! You women need pay too, and I betcha you (not you personally) women are going to have to coming very quickly!
In what way did I not answer your question? "Show us WHERE they want to deny women the ability to get birth control! Show us!" I told ya. Shut down access to low/no cost birth control services (one in five counties have no other clinics available) and then tell me how that is not denying a woman's ability to get birth control. If she can't get to a clinic to receive it or can't afford it, she doesn't have ability to get birth control.

Hey, then maybe they need to make it PAY FOR PLAY! They will still be there, it is just they want a pregnancy free orgasm with a man, someone besides we the taxpayers is going to have to foot the bill.....probably them. Oh well, it is called RESPONSIBILITY! I am sure you have responsibility LiOlLA. If others want to foot the bill such as yourself, feel free, we are not stopping you, nor Madonna, or anyone else. Reach in your pocket.......or pocketbook as it were, and take out some cash and DONATE it. Nobody is stopping you. We are just demanding you stop FORCING us to do it, and that, no matter if you like it or not, is going to happen!

Yeah....I doubt it......it is pretty easy...planned parenthood offers those services without killing babies...there you go.....problem solved...right?
I thought you liked killing babies aren't you always war mongering?

This is it in a nutshell. At least she's consistent:

76cbc1dc4img_4060-jpg-mobile.jpeg

/--- I wouldn't grab that snatch with rubber gloves and forceps.

I thought you liked killing babies aren't you always war mongering?

Do you actually read my threads and posts.....because if you posted the above, you obviously don't...

/---- pay for your own rubbers you slut.

Planned Parenthood is performing a service that is LEGAL in all 50 states. The Legislature should not have the right to punish organizations for that.

Hey, then maybe they need to make it PAY FOR PLAY! They will still be there, it is just they want a pregnancy free orgasm with a man, someone besides we the taxpayers is going to have to foot the bill.....probably them. Oh well, it is called RESPONSIBILITY! I am sure you have responsibility LiOlLA. If others want to foot the bill such as yourself, feel free, we are not stopping you, nor Madonna, or anyone else. Reach in your pocket.......or pocketbook as it were, and take out some cash and DONATE it. Nobody is stopping you. We are just demanding you stop FORCING us to do it, and that, no matter if you like it or not, is going to happen!
Stingy.

They simply don't want to be considered just vaginas........

But most of their signs referenced their vaginas.........

Yep, a confused bunch of vaginas if I ever seen one.

Planned Parenthood is performing a service that is LEGAL in all 50 states. The Legislature should not have the right to punish organizations for that.

Slavery was legal......jim crow was legal.....separate but equal was legal........until we told the democrats to stop it.......

Forum List

Back