Things millions of women and libs protested in the women's "march", from a practical standpoint?

"they were expressing how they're a force to be reckoned"............Sorry man, but IMO it accomplishes the exact opposite, never mind they're practicing division while claiming to want the opposite.

These sows are brainwashed by shows like the view...most likely today they are sitting home on the couch scratching their snatch and eating ice cream

"they were expressing how they're a force to be reckoned"............Sorry man, but IMO it accomplishes the exact opposite, never mind they're practicing division while claiming to want the opposite.
your just upset because conservatives coud never get people to show up for a protest against obama... what did the tea party get 2 or 300 people to show up... there were more protestors against trump in Denver

your just upset because conservatives coud never get people to show up for a protest against obama... what did the tea party get 2 or 300 people to show up... there were more protestors against trump in Denver

If that were true I'd have been a participant.

From the women who did speak, the very least attractive among them were concerned about something Trump said in 2005. It was almost pathetic. They so desperately wanted to think that someone, somewhere would want to grab their pussy.

The speakers made less sense. As one said "I am here in solidarity. We are you and you are we!" No point to that one.

One woman attendee said she was there to protest the lack of love. I'm not sure what she wanted Trump to do about the lack of love, but she was expecting something. Another woman was a little bit more specific. She was protesting the lack of acceptance experienced by her lesbian daughter. What she expected Trump to do about forcing people to accept her daughter's lifestyle choice is a similar mystery.

There was little point to the march. Some of the marchers were stuck in a time loop and they could not get past 1955. Women now go to college, they get paid the same as men, and they can have all the abortions their fragile little bodies can tolerate.

I'll start, and really, I can only think of one topic.

"No Trump, you may not grab my pussy".

How can you not understand... it's only the most important thing in the world!

Their hurt feels!

Yeah...it is called work and family.....conservatives go to work, and when they aren't at work they want to be with their families at home....we don't get our sense of self worth from worshiping government.....that is what the left does...

From the women who did speak, the very least attractive among them were concerned about something Trump said in 2005. It was almost pathetic. They so desperately wanted to think that someone, somewhere would want to grab their pussy.

The speakers made less sense. As one said "I am here in solidarity. We are you and you are we!" No point to that one.

One woman attendee said she was there to protest the lack of love. I'm not sure what she wanted Trump to do about the lack of love, but she was expecting something. Another woman was a little bit more specific. She was protesting the lack of acceptance experienced by her lesbian daughter. What she expected Trump to do about forcing people to accept her daughter's lifestyle choice is a similar mystery.

There was little point to the march. Some of the marchers were stuck in a time loop and they could not get past 1955. Women now go to college, they get paid the same as men, and they can have all the abortions their fragile little bodies can tolerate.

Easy....re educuation camps...the left loves em.....and they are turning public schools into mini indoctrination centers and colleges into full blown indoctrination centers.....that is why they want the government in control of education, and they hate vouchers. Vouchers allow parents to escape government schools......and that will not be allowed.

Easy....re educuation camps...the left loves em.....and they are turning public schools into mini indoctrination centers and colleges into full blown indoctrination centers.....that is why they want the government in control of education, and they hate vouchers. Vouchers allow parents to escape government schools......and that will not be allowed.

It will very soon.

Trump n Pence have said n done shit that rightfully should make women nervous.

They want to pull back hard fought reproductive rights and access to birth control .

Madonna called it the revolution of love. She followed that up with con-liberal infidels can get fucked, and then explained how she has evil thoughts about blowing up the White House.

People showed up at the "protests"-----because they are "excited"
The excitement will pass

Trump n Pence have said n done shit that rightfully should make women nervous.

They want to pull back hard fought reproductive rights and access to birth control .

How exactly? I know that will stump you...but as a previous poster pointed out..since planned parenthood is making fist loads of money offering reproductive services, they don't need government money...right? So that is off your list...right?

Is he going to ban the Pill? Is he going to force women to have sex? Is he going to keep women from having sex? Is he going to make them get a license to reproduce?

Please...explain to us in detail how they are going to stop reproductive rights of women......no more throwing that line out there and just walking away...detail please....

Forum List

Back