Thin-Skinned Little Jackass Of A President Gets Help From His Friends In The Media

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! right-wingers are criticizing my pussy weasel skinny little jackass president!!!!!!
tongue10.jpg

Obama's a nobody
Oh no not compared to you ....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...compared to you POTUS is nobody...too effing much LOL

See, if I went around addressing your stupid post about me, I too would be a nobody -- like Obama. But I'm somebody, your posts and thoughts about me don't mean dick.

That's how I know Obama's a nobody.
Lets be clear Obama is POTUS and you push a grocery cart full of cans mumbling to yourself about Obama being a nobody...

Especially when you know internally they are saying the N word the whole time.

YAWN

what would some losers do if they couldn't put words and thoughts into the mouths and minds of others

the idiotic Left has never come to grips with the notion that you can criticize Obama, even dislike him intensely, for his policies not because of his being HALF Black

the whole thing is just a deflection because left-wingers cant really defend his policies, and in their world it is a reflexive thing to hypocritically spew ignorance and hatred trying to dismiss criticism of failed Progressive policies

ROFLMAO!!! What a narcissist. Just go away, jackass

Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ And If I Ran For a Third Term, I Could Win

There's only one person outside of Obidiot's delusional bubble that thinks he's a pretty good president and he can now go to his grave knowing he won't go down in history as America's worst president.

Jimmy-Carter.png

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) apologized today for referring to President Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect" in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) apologized today for referring to President Barack Obama as "light skinned" and "with no Negro dialect" in private conversations during the 2008 presidential campaign.
Wow only took 7 years. Imagine if Mike Huckabee had said that.

hilarious how leftists, mostly white; equate politically-correct cowardice and pandering with equal rights and think they can be racist

He's over in Kenya rediscovering his roots and the prissy little narcissistic president has to comment on everything bad someone says about him here at home.

You have to have a really thin skin to feel you have to comment on everything your critics say about you. Anyone with any sense would know that you give strength to their arguments when you respond to them. He's president.....he doesn't have to comment on it. He's not running for office anymore. Why does he care that a Republican says that his Iranian deal marches Israel to the oven's door. Commenting on it only gives it the feel that there's some truth to it. Lucky for him the Big Three carry his water for him:

The “big three” networks of ABC, CBS and NBC gleefully promoted on Monday evening President Obama’s “scolding” of 2016 Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee over his criticism of the Iran deal and his “scathing words” for the GOP field as candidates “are trying to out-trump [Donald] Trump.” Not surprisingly, the networks also sided with then-candidate Obama on May 15, 2008 when the same three networks chided then-President George W. Bush and fellow Republicans for a “two-pronged Republican attack” on Obama.
2015-07-27-ABC-WNT-2016GOPObama2.JPG

Returning to the present for the moment, ABC’s World News Tonight anchor David Muir teased correspondent Tom Llamas’ story by hailing Obama’s “war of words” with Huckabee and “a rare move” by the President “with scathing words on the Republican race.” Muir introduced Llamas by explaining that Huckabee was “the latest Republican contender under fire for controversial comments” as the former Arkansas Governor was “digging down” over having said the following on Saturday: “He's so naive he would trust the Iranians and would take the Israelis and basically march them to the door of the oven.” In his report, Llamas touted Obama as offering “a rare scolding” and “accusing Republican candidates of using overheated language to try and steal attention from Donald Trump.”

Continuing on the theme of roping the GOP candidates together, Llamas noted that “[o]ther candidates [are] looking to create their own viral moments” with videos featuring Republican Senator Rand Paul (Ky.) and Lindsey Graham (S.C.). The theme of bashing Republicans and praising Obama continued on NBC Nightly News. Anchor Lester Holt determined that “the war of words is escalating” as national correspondent Peter Alexander credited Jeb Bush for having “winced at the latest Republican attack line.” Hailing the President as “among those offended” by Huckabee’s comments regarding the Holocaust, Alexander described candidates not named Trump are “competing for attention” and “trying to out-trump Trump.” Following the lead from Llamas, Alexander hit Paul and Graham for having “resorted to political stunts” before declaring: “The horse race is on, but the track is muddy.”
2008-05-15-CBS-EN-Couric13.jpg

See more at: Networks Praise Obama s Scolding of Huckabee GOP Field Bashed Bush for Hitting Obama in 08

32679_image%20%281%29.jpg

For only 10 years though......

Links
Huckabee Obama marching Israel to door of the oven - CNNPolitics.com
Articles Iran Deal and the Hudaybiyyah Precedent

I love you how the RWnuts piss themselves when the President slaps down their nitwit heroes.

Heroes?
Huck is at 2% in the polls and he is not going to get much more either. :laugh:

the left made a whole movie about the assassination of George bush

but you got a couple of posters

Obama's a nobody
Oh no not compared to you ....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...compared to you POTUS is nobody...too effing much LOL

See, if I went around addressing your stupid post about me, I too would be a nobody -- like Obama. But I'm somebody, your posts and thoughts about me don't mean dick.

That's how I know Obama's a nobody.
Lets be clear Obama is POTUS and you push a grocery cart full of cans mumbling to yourself about Obama being a nobody...

Obama's a nobody. He's a sad, lonely little boy abandoned by his Daddy and desperate for love and attention. You don't get that his job can never fill his emptiness, can never make him someone.

left-wingers all over the world have always idolized their leaders like they are gods

lets be honest

the only reason the Left uses the race card is because they cant defend their failed ideology

Rev. Jeremiah Wright Blasts Obama In Speech: King Had 'A ...
View attachment 45869Click to view
3:16
Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post/2014/01/16/rev-wright-obama...
Jan 16, 2014 · Video embedded · In perhaps his harshest criticism of the president yet, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright blasted Barack Obama in a Wednesday speech commemorating Martin Luther ...
left-wingers all over the world have always idolized their leaders like they are gods
are you bipolar ?

Forum List

Back