They're Not Done: DOJ Weighs Searching More Locations Linked to Joe Biden for Classified Docs

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
"White House officials are reportedly suspicious about how Biden’s classified document scandal was leaked to the press after only a select group of White House and DOJ officials knew about the
violation."

Lmao!! I'll bet!!

Any domicile with any connection to Joe or his immediate family needs to be raided at this point.

"White House officials are reportedly suspicious about how Biden’s classified document scandal was leaked to the press after only a select group of White House and DOJ officials knew about the
violation."

Lmao!! I'll bet!!

Any domicile with any connection to Joe or his immediate family needs to be raided at this point.

Why would they raid it when he has allowed them full access?

Why would they raid it when he has allowed them full access?
I think something to consider in this is the fact that it wasn't illegal for President Trump to have the documents he had at Mar A Lago.... he was in discussion on what he could keep and what he could not...
Biden broke the law just by having the documents he had...

violation."

Lmao!! I'll bet!!

I can only imagine what Joe has in safety deposit boxes.

How surprised would you be to be told that more documents were planted discovered in those places?
Damn Oddball, i just now noticed that you joined USMB a few days after me. We are old school as fuck!! :laugh:

According to what I’ve read it was a consentual search.
Ive only seen Biden's team make that claim and ive heard reporting that it appears that this search caught them off guard. I can tell you one thing, Biden sure as hell didnt tell his people to tell the FBI to raid his house. They brought in a HUGE team and by all accounts turned the place upside down.

This just keep getting better and better!

laughing hilariously.jpg

Biden steals TS/SCI documents

DOJ refuses to allow FBI to Raid Biden Home / Penn-Biden-Chicom Center

DOJ allows Biden's personal lawyers and aides to conduct search for Biden classified

DOJ refuses to allow FBI to even monitor the search

More classified found - Biden lawyers declare all classified found, there are no more.

DOJ conducts a search of the Delaware home ... FINDS MORE CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS

1674439393797.png

...DOJ now thinks it should probably search other locations Joe has been associated with for more classified

:auiqs.jpg:

DOJ starting to rethink that whole 'no FBI raid/search' / 'no FBI monitoring of search for classified by Bidrn's lawyers and aides'?

'Locations associated with Joe Biden'...like:
- Hunter's home?
- Hunter's laptop?

:shok:

violation."

Lmao!! I'll bet!!

The back of the closet in his White House bedroom may be up next.

I don't trust any involvement by the DOJ-FBI. They have too much to hide themselves and they need all the help they can get from crooked Democrats. Keep them out of it.

Forum List

Back