They're Coming For Your Gas Stoves.................... And Your Dishwashers

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Next it will be your toasters and your coffee machines. Then your tv's and your alarm clocks. They won't stop until they have you under their full and complete control.

The Biden administration's proposed regulations targeting dishwashers is facing pushback from a coalition of 19 industry and consumer groups.

Next it will be your toasters and your coffee machines. Then your tv's and your alarm clocks. They won't stop until they have you under their full and complete control.

The Biden administration's proposed regulations targeting dishwashers is facing pushback from a coalition of 19 industry and consumer groups.

Are you still crying over incandescent lightbulbs?

next the dems will want to tax mens reproductive equipment....if they tax by the inch I will be truly screwed

Yep, the government will write laws saying all our appliances need to be replaced with more energy efficient appliances. The corporations will pretend to not like this. But secretly they are happy. Corporations get to resell all the products that were already bought.

Increased sales replacing that which is not broke is a win win for the corporations.

Kind of like building a 100,000 giant wind turbines to do the work of one tiny little coal plant.

I wish I ran a company that sold a product that everyone needs 100 of instead of 1.

I wish I ran a company, that gets to sell a new product to replace the product I sold yesterday.

Everyone wins, the government, the government workers, the company, it is just me and you that lose.

Forum List

Back