‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

a totalitarian system of government in which a single authoritarian partycontrols state-ownedmeans of production
Nice cut & paste.

Now how's that look in our country? You have an example of it?

Nice cut & paste.

Now how's that look in our country? You have an example of it?
Yes democrats are putting regulations in place that makes it almost impossible for the regular man to start a business. Which means you’re going to have to either work for a very rich corporation or the government..

Yes democrats are putting regulations in place that makes it almost impossible for the regular man to start a business. Which means you’re going to have to either work for a very rich corporation or the government..
What regulations are those?

And have you heard of small and med-sized businesses. Everyone is hiring.

Now back to what communism looks like here in America? Where does the one party government own all the means of production?

Biden is meeting the challenges, but he's too old. So is Trump but he's never in his life been the right stuff. We have to do better.

Trump is the only realistic choice for the Republicans, if the GOP insists on nominating a Never-Trumper I'll either stay home, or vote for Brandon if I think the nevertrumper has a chance.

At least the "Big Guy" stands for something, even if that something is just making sure he gets 10% kicked up to him.

The Nevertrumpers are just snitty about President Trump's "nasty" tweets. More of a snowflake than the Far Left.

Trump is the only realistic choice for the Republicans, if the GOP insists on nominating a Never-Trumper I'll either stay home, or vote for Brandon if I think the nevertrumper has a chance.

At least the "Big Guy" stands for something, even if that something is just making sure he gets 10% kicked up to him.

The Nevertrumpers are just snitty about President Trump's "nasty" tweets. More of a snowflake than the Far Left.
Crappy tweets were one thing. Boorish behavior and shitty policies being the other things we don't miss about the last president.

What regulations are those?

And have you heard of small and med-sized businesses. Everyone is hiring.

Now back to what communism looks like here in America? Where does the one party government own all the means of production?
Building regulations, environmental regulations, osha, city requirements, my city is making restaurants pay 7,500 if they want patio dining. Now we have inflation that level adding to building. The only ppl doing business in my city are the Uber rich that can afford it. Most ppl from my city can’t open a business.. democrats are killing us

Building regulations, environmental regulations, osha, city requirements, my city is making restaurants pay 7,500 if they want patio dining. Now we have inflation that level adding to building. The only ppl doing business in my city are the Uber rich that can afford it. Most ppl from my city can’t open a business.. democrats are killing us
Regulations have been around for a long time. They just didn't emerge in the last 13 months.

Your city? Your city most have really high unemployment ....what city is that?

Regulations have been around for a long time. They just didn't emerge in the last 13 months.

Your city? Your city most have really high unemployment ....what city is that?
Yes you out regulations up that your ordinary citizen can handle.. you don’t put Walmart regs on ordinary folks. My city folks have almost no gratifying jobs. All taken by the suburbs. Democrats destroyed my city with communism.. they are slowly achieving it

Yes you out regulations up that your ordinary citizen can handle.. you don’t put Walmart regs on ordinary folks. My city folks have almost no gratifying jobs. All taken by the suburbs. Democrats destroyed my city with communism.. they are slowly achieving it
City?

There are no numbers that Measure gratifying jobs.. you gotta be from here to you know what’s going on
How would it be the government's problem if someone doesn't have a gratifying job?

I never thought about the secret service detail. I knew a couple of those guys for years. It used to be under Treasury. One agent was worth a dozen Trumps.

Neither did I. They're predicting extended House Arrest.
Commie troll .. he’s a money maker always will be .. Real American man

7 bankruptcies and the fact that no bank in the world will lend to him, say otherwise. That is a record by the way. Nobody has failed as often as Trump.

If Trump is a "Real American man", there is no hope for the nation. Selfish, brutal, vindictive, and stupid is nothing to emulate.

How would it be the government's problem if someone doesn't have a gratifying job?
Well
If you have to import people from the suburbs or other countries to take these important jobs the government of Obviously failed the public education,, especially pre-1965 when it was limited government and proper immigration ordinary people were taking these jobs they were opening businesses

Well
If you have to import people from the suburbs or other countries to take these important jobs the government of Obviously failed the public education,, especially pre-1965 when it was limited government and proper immigration ordinary people were taking these jobs they were opening businesses
WTF are you posting about boi?

Neither did I. They're predicting extended House Arrest.

7 bankruptcies and the fact that no bank in the world will lend to him, say otherwise. That is a record by the way. Nobody has failed as often as Trump.

If Trump is a "Real American man", there is no hope for the nation. Selfish, brutal, vindictive, and stupid is nothing to emulate.

If Trump is the failure you think he is, why are you worried? Brandon is in charge, kind of. And there is deep Democrat bench with Hillary, the Hoe, Crazy Bernie, Pocahontas and Hunter all waiting to take the helm if the big guy goes down and the Democrat "Weekend at Biden's" scheme to keep Sleepy Joe viable post mortem fails.

You libs seem to really be uptight about a non-entity like President Trump.

Forum List

Back