‘They’re all begging me’: Trump’s 2024 veep tryouts get underway...could be Tim Scott or an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas

He's not looking for a good vp. He wants and demands the sole limelight!

He could care less about positioning a good vp, nor does he care about the RNC future presidential possibilities and positioning imo....

Fyi
He can't win with Florida's electoral votes being left out....if he picks DeSantis, both being from Florida, the Constitution prevents those elector votes from counting.... (Vp and president have to be from different states.)

It's why in the 2000 election, both Cheney and Bush living in Texas, Cheney changed his home state back to Wyoming, where he still owned a second home....so that the Texas electoral votes, could be counted.
No Floridian ever elected to president ever. Strikes against them.

“It could be everything from a Tim Scott in South Carolina to an Asian American in California, somebody Hispanic in Texas. There are so many choices and paths. And there’s lots of time to go.”

Absolutely. Now that the DemoKKKrats have openly embraced white supremacy (instead of doing it secretly as they have for the past 50 years), all races are welcome, as usual, in the Republican party.

Absolutely. Now that the DemoKKKrats have openly embraced white supremacy (instead of doing it secretly as they have for the past 50 years), all races are welcome, as usual, in the Republican party.
Still in bonanza are you Hoss?

I can't believe Trump said "they're all begging me". He never stops with the insults.
does it bother you that people are “begging” him or that 75 pecent of the people see xiden and the dems taking us in the wrong direction?

does it bother you that people are “begging” him or that 75 pecent of the people see xiden and the dems taking us in the wrong direction?

I think Biden has met the challenges pretty well. All those potential vice presidents already hate Trump.

Forum List

Back