They

How about looking at the last thirty years of history between our two countries?

Obama's only been President for a year. And if you think we've only been involved with the middle east for thirty years, got some news for you. :lol:

well if i ever get to the board of elections i am changing my registration...not to republican ...but to indep. i simply cant believe this drilling off the east coast...this was all discussed pre election...
Sorry you are facing disappointment.
The reality is political winds change,
Once the troops are out of Iraq , Israel may very well go after iran.
At that point you have verywell have ,bottlenecks in the strait of hormuz, Oil tankers being sunk and global upheaval .
You will be glad to have a domestic oil close to home.
In any case
Someone is going to suck it out It might as well be the USA.

well if i ever get to the board of elections i am changing my registration...not to republican ...but to indep. i simply cant believe this drilling off the east coast...this was all discussed pre election...
At that point you have verywell have ,bottlenecks in the strait of hormuz, Oil tankers being sunk and global upheaval .
In any case

I think the whole 'drilling offshore' is just a bone. Tomorrow I heard there was to be an announcement about the EPA declaring CO2 a pollutant and new regs and such. Drilling is just a diversion, imo. Stay tuned.

You're opposed to drilling of the east coast? If so, why?

In any case

I think the whole 'drilling offshore' is just a bone. Tomorrow I heard there was to be an announcement about the EPA declaring CO2 a pollutant and new regs and such. Drilling is just a diversion, imo. Stay tuned.

They always have something in the pipeline to fuck with the people.

How about looking at the last thirty years of history between our two countries?

Obama's only been President for a year. And if you think we've only been involved with the middle east for thirty years, got some news for you. :lol:

Yes, look at how lousy a job he's done. Thanks for falling for the bait on the thirty years. At least you realize its been longer. I was expecting a less educated lib reply. Someone only able to go back as far as the first Iraq War.

In any case

yes, it's called cap and trade,, I'll trade you a worthless oil drilling lease for a monumental tax on coal using plants in the US of KKKA.. :lol:

yes, it's called cap and trade,, I'll trade you a worthless oil drilling lease for a monumental tax on coal using plants in the US of KKKA.. :lol:

Seems only 50 miles off of Virginia is open. The rest is 'if' Congress were to allow the moratorium to expire. Chances of that under Obama? More smoke 'n mirrors, assuming that he can get Congress to go for the 'cover' of off shore drilling and the people will go, "Yup, yup!"

Not going to happen anymore. The people are awakened and they are truly restlessly watching.

o willow dont be picking on the french....get over it and move on....

i think protocal should be followed very closely for any visiting head of state

Me too. It wasn't followed for the Jew however. This administration hates Jews and is pro-anything but. The evidence was clear before the election, elections do have consequences.

Most on the left agree with Obama's vision of our new allies and the demonization of old allies.

That isn't what Israel or Emmanuel says.:cuckoo:

net-logo-spotcolor.jpg

AND_logo.jpg

yahoo_logo_800a.jpg

o willow dont be picking on the french....get over it and move on....

i think protocal should be followed very closely for any visiting head of state

Me too. It wasn't followed for the Jew however. This administration hates Jews and is pro-anything but. The evidence was clear before the election, elections do have consequences.

Most on the left agree with Obama's vision of our new allies and the demonization of old allies.

Yep, Israel does recognize what is going on. Rahm would put politics above anything, including his mother and kids, a country? Easy choice, politics every time.

Yep, Israel does recognize what is going on. Rahm would put politics above anything, including his mother and kids, a country? Easy choice, politics every time.

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem, Sunday. Trying to tamp down tensions with the U.S. in his first comments since meeting President Barack Obama last week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel and the U.S. are "allies and friends" and can work out their differences.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2161534

Wow, Israel's PM says we are allies and friends, sounds like someone who thinks Obama hates jews.

Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu attends the weekly cabinet meeting in Jerusalem, Sunday. Trying to tamp down tensions with the U.S. in his first comments since meeting President Barack Obama last week, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says Israel and the U.S. are "allies and friends" and can work out their differences.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2161534

Wow, Israel's PM says we are allies and friends, sounds like someone who thinks Obama hates jews.

Netanyahu has class, which is what obama completely lacks! Obama has just acted like a spoiled brat by the way he treated the PM.

Forum List

Back