What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They won't have to park anything, will they?

OP
RadiomanATL

RadiomanATL

Reaction score

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score

tigerbob

Increasingly jaded.
Reaction score

More worrying still is that there's one in a Russian capsule and 3 in the American one.

That's 2 vehicles being potentially driven by women at the same time, in a place (space) where there is limited room to maneuver. I foresee a fender bender.

Problem is... How the hell are the police gonna get out there to calm the hysterics?

Why bother? In space, no-one can hear you scream.

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score
I remember my wife ran over an 80 yr old woman's foot. The lady had 2 broken toes and my wife was crying and so hysterical, the poor old woman was consoling her!

Bill O'Olberman

Reaction score
God I would hate to be out there when they all cycle up and its that time of the month...

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
More worrying still is that there's one in a Russian capsule and 3 in the American one.

That's 2 vehicles being potentially driven by women at the same time, in a place (space) where there is limited room to maneuver. I foresee a fender bender.

Problem is... How the hell are the police gonna get out there to calm the hysterics?

Why bother? In space, no-one can hear you scream.
Existentialist!

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I remember my wife ran over an 80 yr old woman's foot. The lady had 2 broken toes and my wife was crying and so hysterical, the poor old woman was consoling her!
My mother accidentally ran over my foot and broke it. No hysterics involved, just an ER.

Defiant1

Gold Member
Reaction score
As long as they can't take their cell phones and make-up with them there may be a chance of not wrecking.

Si modo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You guys are just afraid whenever some intelligent women get together with no men around. Feel your ears burn. :lol:

dilloduck

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You guys are just afraid whenever some intelligent women get together with no men around. Feel your ears burn. :lol:

well not it's not just ears !

Attachments

• $000tyra_banks_bra_burn_2_big.jpg
    $000tyra_banks_bra_burn_2_big.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 38

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List