They won't have to park anything, will they?

More worrying still is that there's one in a Russian capsule and 3 in the American one.

That's 2 vehicles being potentially driven by women at the same time, in a place (space) where there is limited room to maneuver. I foresee a fender bender.

Problem is... How the hell are the police gonna get out there to calm the hysterics?

Why bother? In space, no-one can hear you scream.

I remember my wife ran over an 80 yr old woman's foot. The lady had 2 broken toes and my wife was crying and so hysterical, the poor old woman was consoling her!

More worrying still is that there's one in a Russian capsule and 3 in the American one.

That's 2 vehicles being potentially driven by women at the same time, in a place (space) where there is limited room to maneuver. I foresee a fender bender.

Problem is... How the hell are the police gonna get out there to calm the hysterics?

Why bother? In space, no-one can hear you scream.
Existentialist!

As long as they can't take their cell phones and make-up with them there may be a chance of not wrecking.

You guys are just afraid whenever some intelligent women get together with no men around. Feel your ears burn. :lol:

well not it's not just ears !

Attachments

• $000tyra_banks_bra_burn_2_big.jpg
    $000tyra_banks_bra_burn_2_big.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 45

Forum List

Back