They Whisper About You. Lincoln Project New Ad

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Wow this ad is going after trump's paranoia.

The republicans of the Lincoln Project are trying to goad trump and they are going after one of his buttons. Paranoia.

It will be interesting to see his reaction.

The republicans of the Lincoln Project are trying to goad trump and they are going after one of his buttons. Paranoia.

You want to see his reaction...I'll tell you his reaction...."Fuck Off".

1594177955964.png

Last edited:

The humpers are here as well again. They can't stand when the real republicans make explosive videos that tell it like it is.

Lincoln Project ads trigger USMB tea bagger trumpoholics. Watch how they flop around like landed fish.

The humpers are here as well again. They can't stand when the real republicans make explosive videos that tell it like it is.

Go ahead and donate to this farce. The "real" Republicans are counting on you.

The lincoln project is born from the hatred George Conway has for his wife. Attacking Trump is how he gets back at her.

It would be fascinating to see the Republican Party try to change its candidate at the convention, though whom they might choose is not at all clear.

The ad is very explosive and it goes directly to his paranoia. The man is so paranoid that this ad will really get to him.

I think that's what the Lincoln Project is doing.

I"m glad the dems wasted their money on that.

You don't know about the Lincoln Project?

I'm not surprised. You trump people are the most stupid people I have ever encountered.

The Lincoln Project is a bunch of republicans. One of the leaders of the group is Kellyann Conway's husband.

What I find very sad is that you have no problem with being so stupid.

I"m glad the dems wasted their money on that.

You don't know about the Lincoln Project?

I'm not surprised. You trump people are the most stupid people I have ever encountered.

The Lincoln Project is a bunch of republicans. One of the leaders of the group is Kellyann Conway's husband.

What I find very sad is that you have no problem with being so stupid.

Bullshit, the Lincoln Project is a Democrat PAC, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

The Lincoln Project

Independent Expenditures, Communication Costs and Coordinated Expenses as of July 07, 2020:
Grand Total: $4,957,839
Total For Democrats: $852,893
Total Against Democrats: $0
Total For Republicans: $0
Total Against Republicans: $4,104,946

Lincoln Project ads trigger USMB tea bagger trumpoholics. Watch how they flop around like landed fish.
That's because they trigger Trump himself. There is a huge Trump twitter tantrum after each new ad.

This ad, combined with Mary Trump's book, will have Trump in full blown melt down.

Mary Trump is the source for the 2018 Pulitzer Prize winning piece in the New York Times about Trump's tax fraud in the disposition of his father's estate. What Mary Trump learned in that investigation is that Trump and his siblings had stripped hundreds of millions of dollars out of Fred Trump's assets and transferred them to a Family Trust. At the time of his death, Fred Sr.'s estate was only valued at $30 million.

Mary and her Brother were legally entitled to 1/5th of Fred's Estate, and they sued for their share. But they were never told about the Family Trust, or all of the assets that had been transferred into that Trust. They settled their lawsuit on the valuation of $30 million, when the actual value of the estate's assets were $300 million. Whatever amount the Fred Jr.'s children settled for, they should have received ten times that amount.

This fraud is the reason why Mary Trump wrote this book and why she feels that the NDA she signed is invalid - because it was fraudulently obtained. She's a clinical psychologist so she basically diagnoses him as a malignant narciscist and a danger to anyone he gets sway over.

The lincoln project is born from the hatred George Conway has for his wife. Attacking Trump is how he gets back at her.

The Lincoln Project is NOT just George Conway. It's George Conway, Steve Schmidt, John Weaver, Rick Wilson, Jennifer Horn, Ron Steslow, Reed Galen and Mike Madrid.

Steve Schmidt is a long-time Republican communications director and strategist who has worked for the George W. Bush and the John McCain Presidential campaigns and Arnold Schwarzenegger's campaign for governor. John Weaver worked for the John Kasich Campaign, as well as McCain's Presidential run.

Rick Wilson makes TV commercials for polical campaigns. Author of "Running Against the Devil".

This is a professional and well organized group, and Wilson's commercials are devasting.

Forum List

Back