Zone1 They Say a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just mind my manners for the most part.

Were you trying to make me feel left out? I didn't, I gladly concede the spotlight to IM2 because he is much more studied and knowledgeable on this subject matter than myself. He is an actual SME :)
I'm not an SME if you are talking about engineering. And I have to laugh at this guy crying about me having some kind of privilege.

which you're painting with a broad brush IM2

~S~
No, because I have consistently talked about white racists and a white racist subculture. So stop whining about a broad brush and address the whites here who post racism instead of ignoring it while trying to call me a racist for pointing out white racism.

Todays Republican Party would support slavery today????

No that’s just lunacy talking. You underestimate a whole lot of people, and you don’t have a clear idea of what it is to be a human being if you can project that garbage on an entire populace.
Yes, I said today's republican party would support slavery. I don't underestimate 74 million people who voted for trump and millions in that party who support the confederacy. You guys have consistently run your mouths about an entire populace that are democrats. You guys have lied about the past of the republican party. Nearly 2 years ago republicans filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. If the Civil Rights Act was proposed today, republicans would vote against it. So if you don't like this being said, stop lying about the history of your party as it pertains to race.

What’s the OP’s point? That slaves were mistreated horribly generations ago? Everyone knows that.
This is what Critical Race Theory is all about. Dredge up the past, "educate" the Black youth about why they have to distrust White people and propagate the hate to the next generation and the next and the next.....Keep hate alive!

Yes, I said today's republican party would support slavery. I don't underestimate 74 million people who voted for trump and millions in that party who support the confederacy. You guys have consistently run your mouths about an entire populace that are democrats. You guys have lied about the past of the republican party. Nearly 2 years ago republicans filibustered the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. If the Civil Rights Act was proposed today, republicans would vote against it. So if you don't like this being said, stop lying about the history of your party as it pertains to race.

Uh No ... BS . Just because people may dissagree on EARLY voting does not mean they would have been against the Civil Rights ACT... I'm all for what happened when it comes to civil rights ..and I abhor the idea of slavery. Your making this all about race... and there is no confederacy to support. There might be some loons out there who might long for the confederacy but your party also has some radicals who love communism, hate the free market and despise the founders of the United States.

Uh No ... BS . Just because people may dissagree on EARLY voting does not mean they would have been against the Civil Rights ACT... I'm all for what happened when it comes to civil rights ..and I abhor the idea of slavery. Your making this all about race... and there is no confederacy to support. There might be some loons out there who might long for the confederacy but your party also has some radicals who love communism, hate the free market and despise the founders of the United States.
There is no reason to oppose any type of plan that makes it easier for people to vote. Your party opposed a modern voting rights act. and there is no excuse than can be accepted for that.

I'm making this about truth and I'm sick and tired of whites pretending that race is irrelevant when you are where you are only because of race. You downplaying race because you're a member of the demographic that gets the racial preferences is disgusting. If a woman talks to me about how she faces problems due to sexism, I'm not going to dismiss her grievance by saying she's making this all about sex. The fact is that today's republican party is the party of racism and you do not have to like that being said. Your party is full of fascists who would implement what you think communism is. That's what they tried on 1-6. And screw the slave owning racists who you guys credit for finding a land that was already populated.

Yes, your party would oppose the Civil Rights Act if it came up today. Ask Rand Paul. Everything I said was the truth and really, it is time you republicans stopped trying to give yourself credit for something that happened before you were born while telling us how you can't be held accountable for things that happened before you were born. Learn that your disingenuous bs is exactly that because if no one white today owned slaves that means today's white democrats had nothing to do with slavery either.

Stop whining. Whites have never been mistreated and just took it. So drop the lectures and whining about revenge. If you are so concerned about revenge, consider the inconvenient truth that whites should not have done it. Whites have fought bloody wars between themselves for less than the slavery we endured, the jim crow after the slavery, and todays modern racism. So if you catch a case of butthurt because blacks get angry at looking at such a picture, understand that we don't care.

Ummmm, the name slave, comes from the ethnic group SLAVS, all of whom were white, you ignorant twerp.

Just because
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
While it is true that the order of events may often be immaterial to the question, for example:
"The rooster crows immediately before sunrise, therefore the rooster causes the sun to rise."
As in, neither A ==> B nor B ==> A, the question itself may be fallacious.
The Sun may not "rise" at all.
The Earth may just turn on its axis, exposing our portion to the Sun's light.
Yet we humans persist in using the term "sunrise" despite that clear possibility..
Sometimes we really should just STFU and listen to the rooster.

Last edited:
Ummmm, the name slave, comes from the ethnic group SLAVS, all of whom were white, you ignorant twerp.
Try telling me something I don't already know. So like I said, whites have not ever been mistreated and took it.

There are slaves today in Europe junior.

You claim to be native American, at last check, the white man still has your people on reservations. Your people live with the highest rate of poverty, highest suicide rates, highest use of alcohol, and are killed by police more than anyone else. Yet you sit behind a computer spewing the same crap as the whites who continue to misuse your people. You have no spine, you are a loser and like I said, you are a disgrace to your nation.

Try telling me something I don't already know. So like I said, whites have not ever been mistreated and took it.

You claim to be native American, at last check, the white man still has your people on reservations. Your people live with the highest rate of poverty, highest suicide rates, highest use of alcohol, and are killed by police more than anyone else. Yet you sit behind a computer spewing the same crap as the whites who continue to misuse your people. You have no spine, you are a loser and like I said, you are a disgrace to your nation.

Yeah, no shit there are slaves everywhere. Everywhere but here. Go help the slaves that exist NOW.

You piss and moan about crimes that happened 150+ years ago, and ignore the crimes happening now.

Talk about being a cowardly disgrace to your race.

You are it.

So whites have never been mistreated? Tell that to a Holocaust survivor.

There is no reason to oppose any type of plan that makes it easier for people to vote. Your party opposed a modern voting rights act. and there is no excuse than can be accepted for that.

I'm making this about truth and I'm sick and tired of whites pretending that race is irrelevant when you are where you are only because of race. You downplaying race because you're a member of the demographic that gets the racial preferences is disgusting. If a woman talks to me about how she faces problems due to sexism, I'm not going to dismiss her grievance by saying she's making this all about sex. The fact is that today's republican party is the party of racism and you do not have to like that being said. Your party is full of fascists who would implement what you think communism is. That's what they tried on 1-6. And screw the slave owning racists who you guys credit for finding a land that was already populated.

Yes, your party would oppose the Civil Rights Act if it came up today. Ask Rand Paul. Everything I said was the truth and really, it is time you republicans stopped trying to give yourself credit for something that happened before you were born while telling us how you can't be held accountable for things that happened before you were born. Learn that your disingenuous bs is exactly that because if no one white today owned slaves that means today's white democrats had nothing to do with slavery either.

ASK RAND PAUL YOU SAY..... oh yeah right! I'm going to pick up my phone right now and call Rand Paul... thats really going to happen. And Im going to ask him if he would be against civil rights for black people.

Secondly... early voting and wanting to make it earlier and earlier is bullshit because first of all people should make informed decisions about candidates when voting. In elections where there are debates... people should really wait and listen to all those debates before stepping into the voting booth...

Next, if you hate the founders of this country, think they were all racists, think that white people are racists... think that the Republican party would like to bring back slavery..... Then why would someone like you Not cheat when it came to elections and ballots? Hell if I was you and truely beieved that white people and republicans were the devil incarnate... I would absolutely cheat in any way possible. It would be as righteous as preventing Hitler from taking office.
And this is one more reason to oppose early voting... because there are people like you out there and early voting gives you plenty chance to harvest ballots and throw elections one way or the other illegaly.
Elections above all else need to be fair or we don't have a country. As it is everyone in the U.S. has a right to vote.. that isnt taken away from anyone. The only thing that needs to happen is to make sure that all the polling places are accessable and have functioning equipment.

So given, it's not about the Sun so much, you should still be wondering why do roosters crow in the morning..? They're celebrating in anticipation of a new day (or afternoon actually). Sunny days provide opportunities for fertilized eggs to hatch which makes hens extremely happy. Roosters desire happy, cooperative hens in order to procreate.. after the laying of eggs which takes place in the morning.. thus the rooster's in a hurry to wake up the hens and get that part out of way asap..

Reproductive Process

When a rooster mates with a hen, he will climb on top of her back and place a foot on each of her wings, forcing her tail feathers upward so he can press his cloaca to hers. The rooster ejaculates and transfers the sperm, and he hops off. Often he will perform a victory dance of sorts, hopping around and strutting, while the hen unruffles her feathers, flaps her wings and walks away.

Last edited:
So given, it's not about the Sun so much, you should still be wondering why do roosters crow in the morning..? They're celebrating in anticipation of a new day (or afternoon actually). Sunny days provide opportunities for fertilized eggs to hatch which makes hens extremely happy. Roosters desire happy hens in order to procreate.
Is EVERYTHING about sex with you?!

it is more likely related to the alpha crow, who is the first to start and then others follow, announcing his territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back