Zone1 They Say a Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is we?
This is one of those statements where they can be responsible today for what their grandparents and great grandparents did. But mention what they did relative to Jim Crow or The Trail of Tears and suddenly they were not alive then or can't be held responsible for what their ancestors did.

Can you give me an example of something negative, someone can imply about blacks, without being accused of inciting, hate and violence against them?
Sure I can. Black people, Black men particularly and this even includes children, are described as [inherently] "violent" which causes the police to have an expectation when having to interact with them (such as a traffic stop - Philandro Castile readily comes to mind) that the situation is "inherently dangerous" to the officer which is why they often overact and unload their weapons for what they viewed as a threat even when none existed.

To top it off, the Supreme court has ruled that it is not a violation of the U.S. Constitution for them to proceed on this "mis"perception even when they're mistaken.

This is a pretty big remnant of the vestiges of slavery that negatively impact Black people TODAY more than 150 years after it was abolished.

All the whites in this forum have to put up with YOUR mistreatment of them, that's for sure.

You are the single most abusive poster in this entire forum and the only reason you are coddled as you are is because you despise white people.
You must have had a pretty easy life if in your experiences reading what IM2 has to say to this forum when you could easily put him on ignore is abuse.

Privilege? :)

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
All the whites in this forum have to put up with YOUR mistreatment of them, that's for sure.

You are the single most abusive poster in this entire forum and the only reason you are coddled as you are is because you despise white people.
Funny, because a lot of whites here agree with me. The only people whining about it arevthose who have serious issues with anti black racial bias. I don't get coddled and this forum pretty much supports white racists.

You have never seen mistreatment if you think my posting accurate history, studies that debunk the trash you spew and legal decisions is mistreatment.

I just wonder what immediately comes to your mind when you see this? Nat Turner can't help but pop into mine:
View attachment 737112
Yes, Nat Turner comes to mind.

So do those blacks who staged the Christiana Resistance and other similar efforts.

My first thought is why do you dig up terrible images from America's past? What good comes from that? Keeping hate alive is all I can figure. I don't get it.
It’s no different than who repeatedly post pictures of black crime because…well, they’re black.

Keeping hate alive.

Yes, Nat Turner comes to mind.

So do those blacks who staged the Christiana Resistance and other similar efforts.

Thanks IM2, this is something of which I have never heard.

I'm still learning from you :bowdown: :cool:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Disingenuous bs.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Republicans didn't stop anything and todays republan party would support slavery.

Todays Republican Party would support slavery today????

No that’s just lunacy talking. You underestimate a whole lot of people, and you don’t have a clear idea of what it is to be a human being if you can project that garbage on an entire populace.

NewsVine_Mariyam

Yes, you enjoy extreme privilege in this forum, too.

I hope you didn't feel left out when I mentioned IM2's.
No, I just mind my manners for the most part.

Were you trying to make me feel left out? I didn't, I gladly concede the spotlight to IM2 because he is much more studied and knowledgeable on this subject matter than myself. He is an actual SME :)

It’s no different than who repeatedly post pictures of black crime because…well, they’re black.

Keeping hate alive.
It's not really the same Coyote.

Black crime is exaggerated, which is why they have to use per capita to argue.

But I understand the point you are making to Mike.

wouldn't that apply to any race IM2?

~S~

We are talking about comments made about a race of people that is not based in fact as compared to statements made based on a 400 year pattern of observed behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back