They plan to rob, no longer hiding

Ringo

Gold Member
Jun 14, 2021
Over there
The Polish political hyena no longer hides its true goals.
Drunken words are sober thoughts. Look for the source of this "meint kampf" in the corridors of power in Washington.
Enjoy our planet while you can.

“The dismemberment of Russia lies at the heart of Polish policy in the East... Therefore, our possible position will be reduced to the following formula: who will take part in the division. Poland must not remain passive at this remarkable historical moment. The task is to prepare well in advance physically and spiritually ... The main goal is the weakening and defeat of Russia. (c)
From the report of the intelligence department of the Polish General Staff. 1938.

Z dziejow stosunkow polsko-radzieckich. studio i materialy. T. III. Warszawa, 1968. S.262, 287

Remember how you were told about how the USSR attacked innocent Poland in 1939?

Last edited:
Washington

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

Interesting position re Poland , Ringo.
A few months back I saw the possibility of a gentlemen's agreement over Galicia with Poland being given permission by Moscow to take back some old territory . With conditions .

But now Poland appears to be offering the US Nazis the chance to move munitions etc into western Ukey Land .

Dangerous but with the Ukey railways out of commission that seems an unlikely event to be successful .

So is Poland just window dressing to appease Poles with Ukey roots and even family still in Galicia? Am not sure .

Interesting to watch but I am sure that such matters are factored into all computer runs .

Forum List

Back