6 Years since the Hillsborough Familiess report published - conservative govt yet to respond

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

How to say you dont give a shit

The tragedy happened in 1989 and the bereaced were put through hell by thatcher and the murdoch press.

Its no shock that the tories do not want to commit on this. Because they are tories.

The tories have just reneged on promises made to the victims of the Windrush scandal. Is there anything that we can trust them on ?

What a horrible person you are Tummy .
96 people are killed and communists like you try to make political capital out out of those deaths

And in your continued ignorance you still use the Fake News Guardian to support your vile filth --- kept afloat by the evil Gates .

What a horrible person you are Tummy .
96 people are killed and communists like you try to make political capital out out of those deaths

And in your continued ignorance you still use the Fake News Guardian to support your vile filth --- kept afloat by the evil Gates .
97 died you tory fuck.

More Fake News from Communist Tommy Turd :-

96 is the figure , Mr Turd

Never a member of any political party in my life

Hopefully Mods will remove this nasty Topic as they are regularly doing with so many of your moronic Topic posts recently

Hopefully Mods will remove this nasty Topic as they are regularly doing with so many of your moronic Topic posts recently
You know nothing of democracy and live in an authoritarian dictatorship.

How to say you dont give a shit The tragedy happened in 1989

Why do idiots like you always think that government has or should have the solution to everything? Worse, you WANT them to solve everything!

Where are the people?

Why don't you stand on your own two feet and deal with something yourself for once, or are you that weak a man?

You know nothing of democracy and live in an authoritarian dictatorship.

You posted in the wrong Topic and not to me .

You have no inkling of my CV and background or living circumstances .

Your apology is accepted .

Always check before posting .

Why do idiots like you always think that government has or should have the solution to everything? Worse, you WANT them to solve everything!

Where are the people?

Why don't you stand on your own two feet and deal with something yourself for once, or are you that weak a man?
This is a govt issue. The report listed over 20 actions that the govt needed to take to prevent this happening again. Basic stuff like having the right to a paid lawyer at hearings. The police had lawyers provided by the tax payer. The families had to put out a charity single to fund their own representation.

They lost their kids due to police negligence, they deserve better than this.

You are a holocaust denying prick. No wonder you get death tolls wrong.

This is a govt issue. , they deserve better than this.

We deserve better than you. First you say its a government issue then admit that the government can't ever be trusted to be fair. Then you think that your best recourse to getting fairness is by redressing government, the source of the unfairness! :auiqs.jpg:

We deserve better than you. First you say its a government issue then admit that the government can't ever be trusted to be fair. Then you think that your best recourse to getting fairness is by redressing government, the source of the unfairness! :auiqs.jpg:
henry eight murdered two of his wives...never did a day of time

Um, you are tying toyrself in knots just to have a go at me. The families deserve better.

Well , our poor Welsh Communist took a hell of a thrashing .

Stop posting Fake News , Tommy Tummy.

Trying to make party political propaganda out of dead people is despicable .

At least you behave like a Mr Turd would be expected to . A regular Turd no less .

Last edited:
Idiot can't even fucking spell or type. No wonder you idiots are being conquered.

All I'm saying nitwit is to learn to govern yourself instead of always expecting someone else to hand you liberty, especially from the hands taking it from you to begin with.
You arent saying anything. You are just lashng out at me and not responding to the OP.

You arent saying anything. You are just lashng out at me and not responding to the OP.

Your topic is disgusting and any discussion of it would be distasteful ; and that you as a Welsh communist should make politics out of dead people is sick. imho.

You use a major Fake News publication as a way to spread your nasty rubbish and all of this reflects on you .

Which is why I call you Tummy Turd to under- score my intense dislike of your posts .

Forum List

Back