They meet online, he said he was blonde, they have sex

LOL...wow.

I'm sorry, but that woman should have known better. And, to invite this creep into her home with her babies there? Makes her just as bad as him.

Sounds to me like she was embarrassed for what she had done and therefore played the victim card.

Damn. Talk about an idiot!! That woman is so lucky she didn't die at this.
But people shouldn't be condemned for being stupid (as if it was equivalent to being immoral) While the woman was stupid for letting this jerk take advantage and deceive her, it is the judge who acted idiotically.

Guilty plea ? That's nothing but a bribe to spare the jurisdiction the trouble of a trial. Remorse ? HA HA. Oh yeah, right. Notice how much more remorseful criminals are in court, when they're looking to reduce the penalties to them (Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer). Good character ? Huh ? This creep is about as good character as Bernie Madoff. Family support ? 1. What the hell does that have to do with it ? 2. If he goes to prison, the household loses income.

Maybe the judge got something more than a guilty plea. Just wondering.

But people shouldn't be condemned for being stupid (as if it was equivalent to being immoral) While the woman was stupid for letting this jerk take advantage and deceive her, it is the judge who acted idiotically.

Guilty plea ? That's nothing but a bribe to spare the jurisdiction the trouble of a trial. Remorse ? HA HA. Oh yeah, right. Notice how much more remorseful criminals are in court, when they're looking to reduce the penalties to them (Apologies are designed for the benefit of the apologizer). Good character ? Huh ? This creep is about as good character as Bernie Madoff. Family support ? 1. What the hell does that have to do with it ? 2. If he goes to prison, the household loses income.

It seems to me that she was a willing participant in this who debacle. She told him where she lived, left the door unlocked, waited in bed naked, and had sex with him. Now she is pissed off because he isn't a blonde white guy? HELLO???

He was wrong to deceive her but I think she is the one who should be held accountable. What kind of moron lets a strange guy in her house with little kids there...and waits there naked.
I cant believe shes playing the victim card.:cuckoo:

He was wrong to deceive her but I think she is the one who should be held accountable. What kind of moron lets a strange guy in her house with little kids there...and waits there naked.

And who, in these times, thinks an online description is always accurate??

And who, in these times, thinks an online description is always accurate??

Exactly. Common sense 101... always meet a total stranger in a public place first.
I guess he could have worn a blonde wig lol

Dafuq is wrong with you people?!?!?!?! You believe she actually had her eyes closed????

Do yourselves a favor and leave your wallet, house keys and money home when you go out in public.

So she is upset that a man lied about his looks on the internet and it ruined her tryst? This is an odd story and she is lucky nothing more awful occurred.

Wonder if she is big 50 shades fan...... Another question why is guys wife walking out of court with him after this?

It seems to me that she was a willing participant in this who debacle. She told him where she lived, left the door unlocked, waited in bed naked, and had sex with him. Now she is pissed off because he isn't a blonde white guy? HELLO???
Hello. The deal was, that was what he was supposed to be. If he wasn't that, then he shouldn't have made the deal. He got very lucky with the judge.

Hello. The deal was, that was what he was supposed to be. If he wasn't that, then he shouldn't have made the deal. He got very lucky with the judge.

LMAO! He lied to get laid. What a shocker!! And she let him into her home, where her children were sleeping in their beds, without really knowing who he is. Who got lucky?

Forum List

Back