They Lie About Everything

Maybe it's just a myth but legend has it that we once depended on the media to fact check politicians. Maybe the media always favored democrats and they only fact checked republicans in the last hundred years. What happens when the premier law enforcement agency, the FBI, and the media team up with the democrat party to produce non-stop propaganda? Look around.
The Apocryphal Twain: “If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you do, you're misinformed.”

Barr lied ,,Gen Milley lied ?? Republicans are a party of liars and hypocrites and while Dems aren't perfect they're far better than anything the repub party can produce The republican party ,,the party of NOTHING

Barr lied ,,Gen Milley lied ?? Republicans are a party of liars and hypocrites and while Dems aren't perfect they're far better than anything the repub party can produce The republican party ,,the party of NOTHING

Wait.....are you claiming you object to lies????

I just posted 50 lies you still support.

And this:

Nothing Trump has prevaricated about amounts to a hill of beans compared to these examples:

1. Obama told illegal aliens to go and vote, saying "When you vote, you're a citizen yourself."

2. After promising that Iran would never get nuclear weapons, Obama guaranteed them nukes.

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table"

The first is an attack on America, the second, on all of Western Civilization.

Now.....are you for lies or against them??????

"The republican party ,,the party of NOTHING."

Let's check:

Let's remind all the mindless....you......of Trump's five Nobel nominations for peace in the Middle East, quieting of North Korea, no invasions by Russia, keeping Iran guessing, having the courage to move our embassy to Jerusalem, forcing Mexico to keep invaders on their side of the border, sending ships through the South China Sea that China claimed was theirs, not turning over tons of armaments to the Taliban, keeping Putin from invadidng..........astounding foreign policy achievements that no Democrat can claim.

And that amazing achievement involving foreign policy: American energy independence.

1655036883784.png

I appreciate you dropping by to verify the thread title.

Republicans are the part for Wealth Creation and rewards proportional to efforts and investments.

Democrats are the party of wealth redistribution and plunder, theft, and stealing from the productive to give to the non-productive.

JESUS vs Trump

yin-yang​

May be a cartoon of 2 people and text that says 'JESUS VS. TRUMP FAVORS FAVORSTHEPOOR E POOR ENCOURAGES HELP FOR THE SICK AND ELDERLY -WELCOMES THE OUTSIDER/FOREIGNER -TURNS THE OTHER CHEEK PREACHES AGAISNT MONEY, SELFISHNESS -FAVORS THE RICH PROMISES to REPEAL OBAMACARE -PROMISES to BAN REFUGEES, BUILD WALLS -ENDORSES TORTURE, THREATENS NUCLEAR WAR -LOVES MONEY, DOESN'T PAY TAXES OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''JESUS VS. TRUMP FAVORS FAVORSTHEPOOR E POOR ENCOURAGES HELP FOR THE SICK AND ELDERLY -WELCOMES THE OUTSIDER/FOREIGNER -TURNS THE OTHER CHEEK PREACHES AGAISNT MONEY, SELFISHNESS -FAVORS THE RICH PROMISES to REPEAL OBAMACARE -PROMISES to BAN REFUGEES, BUILD WALLS -ENDORSES TORTURE, THREATENS NUCLEAR WAR -LOVES MONEY, DOESN'T PAY TAXES OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

False......amazing the lies you fall for, eddie.

Trump's economic miracle....

"He created perhaps the greatest economy in U.S. history before COVID-19. And now he's doing it again!
Who's gonna vote against that?
Remember the brilliant wisdom of Democratic strategist James Carville: "It's the economy, stupid."

The first time, Trump had to rebuild former President Obama and former Vice President Joe Biden's disastrous economy. Obama and Biden were even worse when it came to jobs. It took them four years to get unemployment below 8%. But after the start of the disastrous COVID-19 pandemic, when unemployment hit 14%, it took Trump only five months to get unemployment back under 8%.

Let's go back to GDP. Because economic growth is what really matters. That's how you create jobs. That's how you make Americans feel "better off." The Atlanta Fed is projecting the third-quarter GDP number released on Oct. 29 will be 34.6%. That would be the fastest quarterly economic growth in history. Even if the projection is high, even if the number comes in at 30%, or 27%, or 25%, it would still be the highest in America's history, by a wide margin.

But wait; it gets better. Trump achieved this miracle with a large portion of the country closed for business. Trump did it with deep-blue states such as California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois and Michigan mostly locked down and closed for business for most of the quarter.

What if all those states had been open for business?

But it gets better. On Friday, the government announced U.S. core retail sales were up a stunning 9.1% year to year -- the greatest rise in America's history. Again, this happened while a dozen blue states were still mostly shut down. They didn't even have indoor dining in California and most of New York City in September.

Optimism of small-business owners climbed to an all-time high in September. Even more significant, the National Federation of Independent Business optimism index October reading of 204 points was the highest since January. That means small-business owners are the most excited and optimistic they've been since before the pandemic.
By the way, economists predicted this small-business optimism index would rise to between 99 and 102 in September. Instead, it doubled to 204, ..."

Trump Is on His Way to Victory -- Because of the Trump Miracle Economy

Trump is proving once again why he's the GOAT (the greatest

townhall.com

4. Remember AOC lying about fearing for her life during the fabled "insurrection"?????

Of course......there is a problem: she wasn't in the Capitol.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York

Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com

untappedcities.com

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

So much for “almost” being “murdered.”
As Fox News’s Sam Dorman reports, “The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol Police at her office, which … is located in the Cannon building, which is accessible through underground tunnels connected to the Capitol as well as via a short stroll down a walkway and across the street. … In response to the incident, the congresswoman said: ‘I did not know if I was going to make it to the end of that day alive.’” AOC Doubles Down on Ditzy

1637938149109.png

http://i2.wp.com/nuclearphysicsdcday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Full-hill-map.jpg

1656083423259.png

Forum List

Back