Does anyone really believe there was almost 700000 new jobs created last month?

LOL I don't.
Must be an election around the corner... oh wait.

Well, kinda sorta, yes and no. If you count jobs that were already there needing a body to man them, then you probably can say yes if you want to count that as new.

While I want America to succeed no matter who/whom is President, I want to see the take by the Left when jobs start to dry up or go away, because consumers aren't buying a heck of alot, because so much money is going into their energy costs.

This is the Lefts economic Achilles heel. They will point at Pooty, and it is our job to show they did alot of this with their policies.

Sure as long as the air on that planet is not the same as here anything is possible to believe

My favorite response to democrats bragging about job creation when we have runaway inflation is:
"Yeah, my wife and I have 4 of them".

LOL I don't.
Must be an election around the corner... oh wait.

If you're having to ask, what does that tell the rest of us? That it's wishful thinking that it isn't true. You aren't fooling anyone with this thread.

I can't say other than the fact that eateries are opening their lobbies again. I take that as a good sign.

Then again everyone knew that worm would turn by and by so I don't see it as some great accomplishment once the dems ended the mandates.....After all they are the ones that imposed them on everyone far beyond what was reasonable.

Does anyone really believe there was almost 700000 new jobs created last month?​

The stock market did not believe it.

I've gotten to where I don't believe anything anymore. All the media does is drive hatred and division toward Russia. They showed earlier a video of a helicopter being shot down with a rocket. I couldn't see what kind it was or where it was. They just said it was a russian chopper and it was in Ukraine. It was only a few seconds long. That kind of stuff is shown to us 24 7. I don't know what to believe. A little while ago I talked with a guy who asked if I had heard about the chopper the Ukrainians blasted and how Putin was running scared. It's that easy to spread it.

They are not "new jobs". They are existing jobs that were shut down over the last two years.
Now, the blue states are easing the restrictions and more and more people are going back to their jobs.
Which restrictions are those?

Forum List

Back