They Have So Many Feelings

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The psychotic meltdowns will only continue to escalate as they realize 4 more years is a reality.

Some gems from this week:

Today I Gave My Dad A Choice: Trump or His Grandkids and His Son.

The Orange Man Wrecked My Marriage:

And the FOREVER TO BE ALL-TIME HALL OF FAME MELTDOWN (with a little fun added):

How does all of this make you feel?

Like a puppy with two peckers!

happy-puppies-3.jpg

How does all of this make you feel?
It makes me feel that I have been correct all along in that the average leftist is the epitome of maga stupid. After all, if the guy in the first story actually convinced his dad to vote against Trump, if Trump still wins, what will the stupid sob do then?

Last edited:
The psychotic meltdowns will only continue to escalate as they realize 4 more years is a reality.

In the former, what's hubby got to say about it?

In the former, what's hubby got to say about it?

“Geoffrey was absolutely shocked. He said, “Are you 1,000 percent certain?” I said, “I am.” I told him I really wanted to work on making the world a better place, and I didn’t feel I could do that within the confines of our marriage.”

At which point, I’m unsure whether to regard Geoffrey as hapless or having dodged a bullet.

For years youtube has thousands of video's of liberal loon women screeching like banshee's when political decesions don't go their way.
But I've yet to see a single video of a conservative woman screaming her brains out over politics. ... :cool:
Conservative women are very well behaved.

They know their place.

For years youtube has thousands of video's of liberal loon women screeching like banshee's when political decesions don't go their way.
But I've yet to see a single video of a conservative woman screaming her brains out over politics. ... :cool:
I’m going to go out on a limb here and suggest that, if your preferred candidate doesn’t win an election and you immediately spiral into serious depression, and watching Rachel Maddow on MSNBC, then the wheels on the wagon may already be rattling loose.

Forum List

Back