They Dread Admitting They've Been Suckers.

There's also some evidence that America is hiding and playing down the death statistics. But in fairness, a lot of other countries could be doing the same.

As to Birx, she sold out to Trump very early on, while Fauci was still trying to stretch the truth in Trump's favour to be loyal to Trump. Eventually it just got over the top for Fauci.
Are you suggesting that covid deaths ate not counted the way Birx described?

"However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%."
"Your fear of both truth and offending your masters is palpable. So sad to be you."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuxamighty! ... I'm feeling a tad regretful over those exchanges with poor poster Politics Chic.
But I'll make amends to her avatar.
Or, at any rate, my avatar will.

First, me and my avatar wish to thank her for all that work she did to research some 'fatality' rates for Covid. That was a lot of work.:thup:

Which makes me feel even more regretful, because........well, because her numbers were really just the cheese.
In effect, we persuaded her to bait her own trap.
And then, she walked right in and did the whole 'hook swallow'-thingy, as fishermen (and fisherwomen)....call it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings us to post #52.
This one:

So let's look at good poster Chic's percentages this way. We'll apply her 'failure'...or 'fatality' rate like this:

• Every day in the whole world about 44,000 commercial passenger flights take off.
  • And if we use Chic's failure percentages that would mean @.2% -----88 of 'em would fall out of the air!
  • Every day!
  • Or, at Chic's 3%....that means 1,320 of 'em crash!
  • Every day!
So you see, good poster Chic can be regrettably cavalier about her percentages......and people becoming dead.
By disease. Or by air disaster."

------------------------------------------------------------------

So wheels up, PoliticsChic.
Watch where you land.
That can be the tricky part.
;)

"We"???

You have a tapeworm????

Best of luck for a speedy recovery.

"The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob."
Coulter

Stop fearing to stand on your own, as conservatives do.
Not quite. When badger says "we" it's not a mafia thing but an authors-read thing. And since each of us is several, there's really quite a crowd in here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuxamighty! ... I'm feeling a tad regretful over those exchanges with poor poster Politics Chic.
But I'll make amends to her avatar.
Or, at any rate, my avatar will.

First, me and my avatar wish to thank her for all that work she did to research some 'fatality' rates for Covid. That was a lot of work.:thup:

Which makes me feel even more regretful, because........well, because her numbers were really just the cheese.
In effect, we persuaded her to bait her own trap.
And then, she walked right in and did the whole 'hook swallow'-thingy, as fishermen (and fisherwomen)....call it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which brings us to post #52.
This one:

So let's look at good poster Chic's percentages this way. We'll apply her 'failure'...or 'fatality' rate like this:

• Every day in the whole world about 44,000 commercial passenger flights take off.
  • And if we use Chic's failure percentages that would mean @.2% -----88 of 'em would fall out of the air!
  • Every day!
  • Or, at Chic's 3%....that means 1,320 of 'em crash!
  • Every day!
So you see, good poster Chic can be regrettably cavalier about her percentages......and people becoming dead.
By disease. Or by air disaster."

------------------------------------------------------------------

So wheels up, PoliticsChic.
Watch where you land.
That can be the tricky part.
;)

As in the film 'The Sting,' the best scam is one in which the victim doesn't know he's been scammed, even after he's 'stung.'
They told you:

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Rahm Emanuel

“Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’”
…Majority Whip James Clyburn (D., S.C.) told caucus members last week that the bill was “a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision.”
Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

You can attempt to do your little dance, but all we've proven is that either you don't mind being used as a tool by the Left/Democrats, or you are so dumb that you don't realize you are simply a tool of the Left/Democrats.

Let's see what you've pretended to ignore:

1. No one dies of the Wuhan Red Death.....it's a scam.

2. Folks die of what folks always died from.

3. Most who died had DNRs, and were in the process of dying.

It has never been more than one more ploy to maintain their political clout.

Did you see this British teenage who was on TV when the government announced no more mandates?

Thrilled!!!

Simply thrilled that the Fascists were forced to give up their agenda.

So nobody died from the virus. One is free to believe what one believes. We e like alot of people have chosen to avoid alot of places. We have saved a ton of money we would normally spend. That helps everything. I'm for people chosing what they want and people spending less has helped the economy.

1. And it's not just Democrat voters.....they've been suckers for decades.
Nope....it includes every hand-wringer who bought the "we're all gonna die!!!" center of the Wuhan Red Death hoax.

Little by little the truth is coming out.....have you noticed that there are fewer and fewer screaming banshees attacking the "deniers," and fewer parrotting the "800,000 Americans died from the covid" lies?

2. Even those originally advancing the scheme are now admitting that survival rate is about 100% and if you don't have co-morbidities you're just about immune to serious complications.

3. This news from our sister nation drops the whole thing into 'Political' and out of 'Scientific;....except for those who still claim that men can become pregnant.

4. "England Ends All COVID Passports, Mask Mandates, Work Restrictions
Restrictions including COVID-19 passes, mask mandates, and work-from-home guidance will be removed in England, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced on Wednesday."

5. "PM Boris Johnson dumps coronavirus restrictions as he fights for his political life
In easing Covid restrictions a week before they were scheduled to expire, Mr. Johnson said that he was trying to restore England’s “ancient liberties,” a reference to the country’s deep-rooted tradition of individual freedoms."

Of course, in American, we find the Democrat Party which is firmly opposed to individual freedoms.
Hey... it could have been worse... the President might have suggested drinking or injecting bleach... :auiqs.jpg:

So nobody died from the virus. One is free to believe what one believes. We e like alot of people have chosen to avoid alot of places. We have saved a ton of money we would normally spend. That helps everything. I'm for people chosing what they want and people spending less has helped the economy.
"... people spending less has helped the economy."

You're going to have to help me out with the reasoning on this one. My former econ professors would likely disagree with you on that.

I can prove it....but conceptualizing the proof requires a higher IQ than you appear to have.

Hey... it could have been worse... the President might have suggested drinking or injecting bleach... :auiqs.jpg:

Here's yet another moron proving Reagan's adage about Liberals:

"It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so."

"Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

I love it when a true moron, you, provide proof that you believed and parrot every lie.

"Denmark Is First EU Country To Scrap All COVID Restrictions

Tyler Durden's Photo

BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, JAN 30, 2022 - 09:20 AM
Via 21stCenturyWire.com,
Later this week, England is scheduled to drop its problematic mask mandate for shops and public transport, along with its highly unpopular vaccine passport regime. Up north, Scotland says it will “relax” so-called ‘work from home guidance,’ and reopen nightclubs, as well as ending venue capacity limits."

"Finland To Scrap All Coronavirus Restrictions By Mid-February"

Gee......they must want all of their citizens to die, huh?

Either that or they know the thing is a scam.

Let's go lefties....you guys love to perform ANALINGUS on Europe, especially the Nordic states.

SO now demand we do what they do....like you lefties always do!

These doctors developed their best treatment for COVID:

IMPERIAL VALLEY – After more than one year of treating COVID-19 on the Imperial Valley frontlines, which included the months the County was the virus epicenter of California, two doctors — Dr. Brian Tyson and Dr. George Fareed— have added to their effective treatment. The treatment changes are based on latest results by other frontline doctors and what they have observed personally.

The following are the drug abbreviations:
HCQ = hydroxychloroquine

IVM = Ivermectin
ZN = Zinc Sulfate
DOXY = Doxycycline
AZM = Azithromycin
ASA = Apirin
D3 = Vitamin D3
C19 mAbs = Eli Lilly or Regeneron dual Covid-19 monoclonal antibodies
Dosages
HCQ 200mg tabs # 16
ZN 22O mg (or zinc elemental 50mg) # 16
DOXY- 100 mg # 14 or AZM- 500mg # 5 or Z-pak)
IVM 3mg tabs # 12-20
ASA 325 mg tabs # 30
D3 5,000 iu # 30

Tyson/Fareed COVID-19 treatment protocols:

Day 1 — HCQ 2 tabs twice a day
ZN capsule or tab twice a day with food
DOXY capsule twice a day with food or AZM tab one per day
IVM 12 - 18 mg on day 1 and on day 3
ASA 325mg and D3 5000 iu daily

Days 2-5 — HCQ tab 3 times a day
ZN cap or tab 2 times a day with food

C19 mAbs infusion from an ER/hospital or infusion center (once no later than 7 days after symptoms began)

IVM 12 - 18 mg on day 5 if symptoms warrant
If respiratory symptoms increase:
Prednisone 40 - 60mg daily x 5-7 days or Dexamethasone 4 mg twice a day if Oxygen saturation less than 94% or wheezing or shortness of breath
Budesonide 0.5-1mg/2ml vía nebulizer twice a day
Colchicine 0.6mg twice a day x3 days then 0.6mg daily x 10 days
Fluvoxamine 50 mg twice a day x 5 days
D3 5000 iu daily
Pepcid 20 mg daily
Continue ASA325mg daily

Or this one:

Alternative C19 Early Treatment Regimen:

Start if you get COVID-19

Days 1-5 — HCQ tab (200 mg) twice a day for 5 days
IVM 3mg tabs take 12-18 mg (5-6 tabs) by mouth daily for 2 days minimum and continue the same dose (12-18 mg) daily until recovered for up to maximum 5 days (take no more than 5 total doses of IVM)
Fluvoxamine 50mg bid x 5 days
C19 mAbs infusion from an ER/hospital or infusion center

Take HCQ 1 tab every week on the same day until pandemic is over.
If respiratory symptoms increase (worsen):
Prednisone 40 - 60mg daily x 5-7 days or Dexamethasone 4mg twice a day if Oxygen saturation less than 94% or wheezing or shortness of breath worsening.

D3 5000 iu daily
Pepcid 20 mg daily
Continue daily ASA 325mg
Zinc 50mg daily

Hopefully, none of you die from reading that.

These doctors developed their best treatment for COVID:

IMPERIAL VALLEY – After more than one year of treating COVID-19 on the Imperial Valley frontlines, which included the months the County was the virus epicenter of California, two doctors — Dr. Brian Tyson and Dr. George Fareed— have added to their effective treatment. The treatment changes are based on latest results by other frontline doctors and what they have observed personally.

The following are the drug abbreviations:
HCQ = hydroxychloroquine

IVM = Ivermectin
ZN = Zinc Sulfate
DOXY = Doxycycline
AZM = Azithromycin
ASA = Apirin
D3 = Vitamin D3
C19 mAbs = Eli Lilly or Regeneron dual Covid-19 monoclonal antibodies
Dosages
HCQ 200mg tabs # 16
ZN 22O mg (or zinc elemental 50mg) # 16
DOXY- 100 mg # 14 or AZM- 500mg # 5 or Z-pak)
IVM 3mg tabs # 12-20
ASA 325 mg tabs # 30
D3 5,000 iu # 30

Tyson/Fareed COVID-19 treatment protocols:

Day 1 — HCQ 2 tabs twice a day
ZN capsule or tab twice a day with food
IVM 12 - 18 mg on day 1 and on day 3

Days 2-5 — HCQ tab 3 times a day
ZN cap or tab 2 times a day with food

C19 mAbs infusion from an ER/hospital or infusion center (once no later than 7 days after symptoms began)

IVM 12 - 18 mg on day 5 if symptoms warrant
If respiratory symptoms increase:
Prednisone 40 - 60mg daily x 5-7 days or Dexamethasone 4 mg twice a day if Oxygen saturation less than 94% or wheezing or shortness of breath
Fluvoxamine 50 mg twice a day x 5 days
D3 5000 iu daily
Pepcid 20 mg daily
Continue ASA325mg daily

Sure looks like a better approach than destroying the entire economy.

But then, the Democrats might not have been able to get rid of Trump.

Sure looks like a better approach than destroying the entire economy.

But then, the Democrats might not have been able to get rid of Trump.

100%, it is about windfall profits for Big Pharma and it was about stealing the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back