Investigation of Fauci Coming Soon

The precedent has been set...he can just refuse to participate.

Name who "refused to participate" without it being from the President.

Trump (the President) not sending someone equals not someone deciding not to go.

Duh. You are just the dumbest people

Name who "refused to participate" without it being from the President.

Trump (the President) not sending someone equals not someone deciding not to go.

Duh. You are just the dumbest people
For starters how about the guy that's threatening Fauci?
I can't believe that you didn't know this...(actually I do believe that you didn't know this).

Gym Jordan. Perpetual panderer. :lol:

"Vote for me. Ima put 'im ina cell nexta Hillaree!"
With all his threats and yelling and performances in front of the camera has he ever actually achieved anything that he's threatened to?
Has he ever uncovered the Deep State or Liberal conspiracies?

Gym Jordan turned a blind eye to the sex crimes happening while he was a wrestling coach at Ohio State.

Maybe someone should investigate HIM. He must have been getting a little action on the side.

For starters how about the guy that's threatening Fauci?
I can't believe that you didn't know this...(actually I do believe that you didn't know this).

LOL, I like people who go wide of the field and introduce a new subject, then you declare in THE SAME POST that I didn't know it as if that had been established between the post you just made up and I hadn't had a chance to reply to yet and you know, THE SAME POST. God you're stupid

LOL, I like people who go wide of the field and introduce a new subject, then you declare in THE SAME POST that I didn't know it as if that had been established between the post you just made up and I hadn't had a chance to reply to yet and you know, THE SAME POST. God you're stupid
Try reading back over the thread before making a fool of yourself and prematurely strutting.

1642635253489.png

~S~

With all his threats and yelling and performances in front of the camera has he ever actually achieved anything that he's threatened to?
Jimmy Boy hitched his wagon to Trump so he has to go full bore Trump's asseater. If it wasen't for Jordan climbing up Trump's ass nobody would know he has a pulse & nobody would give a shit either.

Except maybe his mortgage holder.

If the FBI is responsible for investigating, it will never happen.

Forum List

Back