They didn't ask me for my ID when I voted

All they did was ask me my birthday.
So, anyone who said they were me and knew my birthday could have voted for me.
Why is this allowed?

ID's can be faked but few people know someone else's birthday, plus, it is probably a lot faster to check your birthday off they have written right in front of them than to wait for you to find and pull out a drivers license. Especially if you are a democrat.

South Dakota. I had to show ID.

I moved from WA State, where it's been apparent that elections have been rigged for decades.

It's good to know my vote is finally being counted.

Anyone who doesn't support this deserves the emotional beatdown coming in 2 days.

:)

Why is this allowed?
They then checked you as having voted. If that vote had already been cast red flags would go up, big time.

In Georgia I not only had to show an ID which they scanned along with a valid signature, but they also ask you to turn off your phone, which I question and was told it's because people were taking pictures of their ballot which they said was illegal, I asked how is this law enforced with mail-in voting...

Why is this allowed?

If you have id laws I'd call the state and county's rep, sheriff department, until someone can point you in the right direction.

Why is this allowed?
Nevada does not require voters to present identification while voting,

Write your Nevada state representatives, and ask them to change it.

When we rolled out photo ID in Virginia, during the first election thereafter, I went to vote, as usual. There were signs in the building that provided a list of acceptable identification. It included the voter registration card (which does not have a photo). Therefore, I tried to vote using just my voter registration card. The poll worker did their job, and they would not accept it, I had to show my license.

Last edited:

Why is this allowed?
Because if they would have asked for somebody's ID and they didn't have one and therefore were not allowed to vote, that would be vote suppression. But as long as someone voted in your spot, no matter who it was, then that vote counted and was not suppressed. Everyone's vote should count, even if it is not their vote.

Here in NC, you generally get your registration at the DMV. that absolutely involves a picture ID plus proof of residence. But at the polling location, they ask for name and for your address. They didn’t require presentation of ID, either.

I fully support a picture ID requirement. Both for registration and for voting.

In Texas, I had to show an ID. I think that they scanned it.

So, I not only feel reasonably confident that my vote will not be over-ridden by multiple fake votes for the opposite candidates, I can also feel confident when a Democrat wins the Mayoral race, or a county-wide position like Tax Collector or County Judge (an executive, not judicial, position), or any other election, that they were elected fairly.

I don't get why Dems would want to be elected without such laws to give weight to the credibility of their elections.

Election security laws are good for everyone except cheaters, those who support cheating, and a very tiny minority of people who are too dumb and/or lazy to get a state-issued ID. That's a very small fraction of even Democratic voters.

If people not having an ID and not being able to vote were really a problem, the DNC would be constantly airing Public Service Announcements about how to get help obtaining one.

They didn't ask me for my ID when I voted
Nor should they.

Citizens establish their identity when they register to vote; subsequent identification requirements are unwarranted and constitute voter suppression.

Moreover, voter ‘fraud’ by identity theft is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually non-existent, rendering voter ID laws that much more wrong and reprehensible.

Nor should they.

Citizens establish their identity when they register to vote; subsequent identification requirements are unwarranted and constitute voter suppression.

Moreover, voter ‘fraud’ by identity theft is so exceedingly rare as to be virtually non-existent, rendering voter ID laws that much more wrong and reprehensible.

Wrong.

Because cheating is easier when nobody is held to any standard.

2 days, bitches.

:)

Nor should they.

So, Mr. Clayton, if I go into your polling place before you do and say, "Hi, I'm Mr. Clayton," am I allowed to cast a vote without proving I'm you?

It seems that voter ID is simply voter verification, not voter suppression. Please advise.

Forum List

Back