They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

I'm not certain Biden actually was the final straw getting Shokin fired. Three to four months went by before Ukrainians tossed the crooked prosecutor!

The final straw was two of his picked prosecutors got caught with piles of Diamonds....diamonds is how crooked oligarchs paid law enforcement to ignore their crimes.

Shokin was in bed with them, and made one excuse after another from articles I read, to avoid prosecuting the Diamond Prosecutors caught. The citizens if the Ukraine had an uprising, to get Shokin fired, once and for all!
odd…the xiden family received diamonds from china….at the same time they were stealing classified documents and lobbying for them

So Trump & family dealings with China are good; but Biden & family dealings with China are bad? Does that about sum up your position?
they had a company that was involved in real estate development and were paid with US Dollars…not diamonds for classified material like the xiden traitors

Faun

From Wikipedia on Viktor Shokin

Various street protests demanding Shokin's resignation were held.[18][19][20] On 2 November 2015, there was an assassination attempt against him when an unidentified sniper fired three shots into his office, but was foiled by the bulletproof glass window.[21] In response to a query from Ukrainian News Agency in late 2019, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) acknowledged that it is continuing to investigate the attempted assassination of Shokin.[22]

Through 2015 and early 2016, domestic and international pressure (including from the IMF, the EU, and the EBRD) built for Shokin to be removed from office. The Obama administration withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees to pressure the Ukrainian government to remove Shokin from office.[23][24][25] His defenders nonetheless argued that he played an important role "balancing competing political interests".[27] His Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, announced his resignation on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office.[28] Shokin was also criticized in Ukraine for failing to prosecute snipers who killed demonstrators during the revolution, as well as for failing to investigate corrupt businesses.[29]

On 16 February 2016, Shokin submitted a letter of resignation,[30] although the next day an official of the prosecution office stated, "As far as I know he has taken a paid leave".[31] On 19 February 2016 presidential press secretary Sviatoslav Tsegolko wrote on Twitter that the presidential administration had received an official letter of resignation from Shokin.[32]

On 16 March 2016 an official of the prosecution office stated that Shokin had resumed his work.[7] On the same day, his office carried out a raid against one of Ukraine's leading anti-corruption groups, the Anti-Corruption Action Center (AntAC), claiming that it had misappropriated aid money.[20] AntAC was a frequent critic of the Prosecutor General's Office under Shokin.[33] In one notorious case, two of Shokin's prosecutors were caught with stashes of diamonds, cash and valuables in their homes, likely indicating bribery. Prosecutors from another department of Shokin's office were fired or reassigned when they attempted to bring a prosecution against the so-called "diamond prosecutors".[34]

On 28 March, protesters called for Shokin's firing, after his office was authorized by a Kyiv court to investigate AntAC.[20][35] Shokin was formally dismissed in a parliamentary vote on 29 March 2016.[36] The European Union praised Shokin's dismissal due to a "lack of tangible results" of his office's investigations, and also because people in Shokin's office were themselves being investigated.[9] Following his dismissal Shokin went into retirement.[37]

Great, so quote Trump in that call discussing corruption that didn't involve a political rival...

It is not Trump's fault that Hunter was involved with a company under investigation for corruption. Burisma, et al. was the biggest scandal in the Ukraine at the time. I guess you just expected him to ignore it? Maybe Joe should discourage his son from taking jobs with foreign companies that are under investigation.

Faun

From Wikipedia on Viktor Shokin

Various street protests demanding Shokin's resignation were held.[18][19][20] On 2 November 2015, there was an assassination attempt against him when an unidentified sniper fired three shots into his office, but was foiled by the bulletproof glass window.[21] In response to a query from Ukrainian News Agency in late 2019, the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) acknowledged that it is continuing to investigate the attempted assassination of Shokin.[22]

Through 2015 and early 2016, domestic and international pressure (including from the IMF, the EU, and the EBRD) built for Shokin to be removed from office. The Obama administration withheld $1 billion in loan guarantees to pressure the Ukrainian government to remove Shokin from office.[23][24][25] His defenders nonetheless argued that he played an important role "balancing competing political interests".[27] His Deputy Prosecutor, Vitaly Kasko, announced his resignation on 15 February 2016 denouncing the corruption and lawlessness of the Prosecutor's office.[28] Shokin was also criticized in Ukraine for failing to prosecute snipers who killed demonstrators during the revolution, as well as for failing to investigate corrupt businesses.[29]

On 16 February 2016, Shokin submitted a letter of resignation,[30] although the next day an official of the prosecution office stated, "As far as I know he has taken a paid leave".[31] On 19 February 2016 presidential press secretary Sviatoslav Tsegolko wrote on Twitter that the presidential administration had received an official letter of resignation from Shokin.[32]

On 16 March 2016 an official of the prosecution office stated that Shokin had resumed his work.[7] On the same day, his office carried out a raid against one of Ukraine's leading anti-corruption groups, the Anti-Corruption Action Center (AntAC), claiming that it had misappropriated aid money.[20] AntAC was a frequent critic of the Prosecutor General's Office under Shokin.[33] In one notorious case, two of Shokin's prosecutors were caught with stashes of diamonds, cash and valuables in their homes, likely indicating bribery. Prosecutors from another department of Shokin's office were fired or reassigned when they attempted to bring a prosecution against the so-called "diamond prosecutors".[34]

On 28 March, protesters called for Shokin's firing, after his office was authorized by a Kyiv court to investigate AntAC.[20][35] Shokin was formally dismissed in a parliamentary vote on 29 March 2016.[36] The European Union praised Shokin's dismissal due to a "lack of tangible results" of his office's investigations, and also because people in Shokin's office were themselves being investigated.[9] Following his dismissal Shokin went into retirement.[37]
the sniper was likely hired by the xiden’s

odd…the xiden family received diamonds from china….at the same time they were stealing classified documents and lobbying for them
Liar, Liar, PANTS ON FIRE!

Certainly God gave you the capability to discern FACT from FICTION!

Try using it once in while! :D

they had a company that was involved in real estate development and were paid with US Dollars…not diamonds for classified material like the xiden traitors

LOL

And you have evidence Biden was given diamonds in exchange for classified material?

face-palm-gif.278959

It is not Trump's fault that Hunter was involved with a company under investigation for corruption. Burisma, et al. was the biggest scandal in the Ukraine at the time. I guess you just expected him to ignore it? Maybe Joe should discourage his son from taking jobs with foreign companies that are under investigation.

So the only "corruption" Trump showed any interest in was that which he could tie to a political rival.

Thanks for being honest.

they did. it’s been widely reported
Dumbass, stop deflecting constantly and address what you quote.

You have some bullshit story about Biden dimonds? go make a thread about it instead of littering this one.

nope it’s widely reported hunter was getting diamonds

Liar.

There is a report Hunter received a diamond. And nothing ties it to payment for classified material. And nothing to do with Joe.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Dumbass, stop deflecting constantly and address what you quote.

You have some bullshit story about Biden dimonds? go make a thread about it instead of littering this one.
i don’t know how else to address it then tell you what’s being reported

look i get the facts pouring out about the criminal conduct of your dear leader is making you mad, but take a deep breath…don’t attack the messenger

Liar.

There is a report he received a diamond. And nothing ties it to payment for classified material.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
haha yeah we are just suppose to believe they were merely asking him to marry? haha

as the poster i responded to said…that’s how corrupt money laundering is done…no cash flow to follow…it just happens this was when xiden was in personal position of boat loads of classified material

haha yeah we are just suppose to believe they were merely asking him to marry? haha

as the poster i responded to said…that’s how corrupt money laundering is done…no cash flow to follow…it just happens this was when xiden was in personal position of boat loads of classified material

So your evidence that China paid Biden in diamonds for classified material is that you made it up.

So the only "corruption" Trump showed any interest in was that which he could tie to a political rival.

Thanks for being honest.

And you don't care about corruption from Biden and his family. Thanks for clearing that up.

i don’t know how else to address it then tell you what’s being reported
You were quoting a post about corruption in Shokin's office, not Biden's diamonds.

Did you understand the difference?

Forum List

Back