They Did It AGAIN - 6 Jan Committee Caught Altering Evidence Then Lied About It

Why did they hold the money dumbass?

Mulvaney said it was to pressure Ukraine, Sondland said it was the Quid for the Quo.

You say it's for.....I'm ready for it, lets have your explanation.
no not in the quote you provided

the money was delayed to do a review of what other countries were paying..read the transcript trump even mentioned in the call how europe needs to step up

no not in the quote you provided

the money was delayed to do a review of what other countries were paying..read the transcript trump even mentioned in the call how europe needs to step up

What part of THAT'S WHY WE HELD THE MONEY do you not get? Trump's OMB director admitted that it was about investigations by Ukraine and you post this bullshit?

And what part of NEVER EXPLAINED do you not get idiot?

By law, administration has to officially EXPLAIN any significant hold on congressionally approved spending and get consent.

Trump's OMB has never claimed any such "review of what other countries are paying", nor where there any such negotiations with other countries that Trump's ambassador to EU ever heard of.

It's just a shameless fabrication politico tools like you produce to deny the obvious.

Last edited:
What part of THAT'S WHY WE HELD THE MONEY do you not get? Trump's OMB director admitted that it was about investigations by Ukraine and you post this bullshit?

And what part of NEVER EXPLAINED do you not get idiot?

By law, administration has to officially EXPLAIN any significant hold on congressionally approved spending and get consent.

Trump's OMB has never claimed any such "review of what other countries are paying", nor where there any such negotiations with other countries that Trump's ambassador to EU ever heard of.

It's just a shameless fabrication politico tools like you produce to deny the obvious.
he admit it was to ensure they the new admin was committed to investigating corruption and to review and ensure other nations had skin in the game.

the shamelessness is the fact you all use admitted parody still

he admit it was to ensure they the new admin was committed to investigating corruption
Right, concession accepted.

Trump's hold on millitary aid was IN FACT to pressure Ukrainian administration for investigations.

When you previously said "no pressure" you were full of shit and wasting everyone's time.

And now you can go ahead and explain - what "corruption" has Trump showed interest in that didn't have to do with his personal election?

On the call all Trump was interested in was Ukraine recieprocating generous aid by doing him a favor and investigating Biden / DNC Server conspiracy.

Last edited:
Right, concession accepted.

Trump's hold on millitary aid was IN FACT to pressure Ukrainian administration for investigations.

When you previously said "no pressure" you were full of shit and wasting everyone's time.

And now you can go ahead and explain - what "corruption" has Trump showed interest in that didn't have to do with his personal election?

On the call all Trump was interested in was Ukraine recieprocating generous aid by doing him a favor and investigating Biden / DNC Server conspiracy.
haha ukraine didn’t even know the hold took place until well after the call…so stop

you keep repeating the admitted parody from shifty

haha ukraine didn’t even know the hold took place until well after the call…so stop

:rolleyes-41:

I'll repeat the question: what "corruption" has Trump showed interest in that didn't have to do with his personal election?

:rolleyes-41:

I'll repeat the question: what "corruption" has Trump showed interest in that didn't have to do with his personal election?
The corruption in the entire COUNTRY of Ukraine. Granted, it just so happens that the guy he was running against was deeply involved in that corruption...including as we now know, stolen classified documents when he was VP related to Ukraine.

The corruption in the entire COUNTRY of Ukraine.
Where the hell did you get that idea?

Never once did Trump talk about any corruption that didn't didn't have to do with his election. Not once.

Journalists specifically asked what supposed corruption Trump's admin was interested in addressing in Ukraine that didn't have to do with his election. Trump said "my people will get back to you on that", they never did.

Where the hell did you get that idea?

Never once did Trump talk about any corruption that didn't didn't have to do with his election. Not once.

Journalists specifically asked what corruption Trump's admin was interested in addressing in Ukraine that didn't have to do with his election. Trump said "my people will get back to you on that", they never did.
From the transcript of the actual call. The corruption in UKraine had been a long standing issue for years.

From the transcript of the actual call. The corruption in UKraine had been a long standing issue for years.
Dumbass did you actually read it?

The only investigation Trump is interested on the call is Biden and DNC server, there is nothing about any other general or specific corruption.

Dumbass did you actually read it?

The only investigation Trump is interested on the call is Biden and DNC server, there is nothing about any other general or specific corruption.
Yes I read the transcript.....so I know Shifty was lying....he's even admitted to making it all up...so why do you continue to repeat it?

Yes I read the transcript.....so I know Shifty was lying....he's even admitted to making it all up...so why do you continue to repeat it?
...Shifty?...Moron just QUOTE IT.

You have the transcript, so go ahead, quote Trump showing interest in any corruption that wasn't about his election.

Are thoughts about Shifty rendering you incapable of making basic arguments?

And after they found out, Zelensky scheduled time to make a public announcement on CNN that he was opening up an investigation into Biden.

You have the transcript, so go ahead, quote Trump showing interest in any corruption that wasn't about his election.

You'll never get that. struth is just running in circles now, chasing her own tail.

The case was regarding corruption from before Hunter worked there. What part of that are you not getting?

And it wasn't actively pursued because Shokin was on the case and he was protecting Zlochevsky. He didn't prosecute him after 2 countries went after him over a 2 year period.

What happened to Zlochevsky after Shokin was fired? Was he prosecuted? The answer is no. He was exiled to, *gasp*, Monte Carlo. Still can't connect the dots can you?

What happened to Zlochevsky after Shokin was fired? Was he prosecuted? The answer is no. He was exiled to, *gasp*, Monte Carlo. Still can't connect the dots can you?

Shokin's replacement investigated him and charged him with failing to pay taxes. Zlochevsky was fined millions in back taxes.

I’m not the one using parody and ignoring the actual convo

I’m not the one using parody and ignoring the actual convo
...You are the one posting a claim that in the call transcript Trump showed interest in some corruption that didn't have to do with his election.

I called that bullshit and pressed you for a quote.

You can't provide quote, so will you now admit thats just another bullshit argument from you?

Forum List

Back