'They cover news': Fox News host shuts down Ted Cruz after he attacks 'dishonest' MSNBC

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

'They cover news': Fox News host shuts down Ted Cruz after he attacks 'dishonest' MSNBC​

Can't make this up. I guess Ted wants to live up to The Donald's portrayal of him.

'They cover news': Fox News host shuts down Ted Cruz after he attacks 'dishonest' MSNBC​

Can't make this up. I guess Ted wants to live up to The Donald's portrayal of him.

He will always be remembered as Trump's cuck. :)

MSNBC is a horrid station. When I'm cruising the channels for news it's always, Newsmax, FOX, BBC, CNN, and then MSNBC, in that order.
Truth is, MSNBC is too far left for my likes. Has been since Big Head Keith was in charge. I do love Lawrence O'Donnell, but the others?

Compared to FOX or Newsmax or that weird AON, MSNBC is okay.

and I'm a liberal.

note: Whatever Auld Phart is selling, I doubt anyone is buying it.

Last edited:

^ Total horse shit. I watched this interview this morning. There was no “shut down”, or anything that may connote, during the interview. They had an amiable conversation. Dante is up to his usual bullshit again, citing stories from garbage sources and trying to pass it off as something relevant. It’s not. It never is from Dante because he is a total and complete leftist garbage person himself, thus making him as full of shit as the bogus “news” stories he cites.

^ Total horse shit. I watched this interview this morning. There was no “shut down”, or anything that may connote, during the interview. They had an amiable conversation. Dante is up to his usual bullshit again, citing stories from garbage sources and trying to pass it off as something relevant. It’s not. It never is from Dante because he is a total and complete leftist garbage person himself, thus making him as full of shit as the bogus “news” stories he cites.
WrongAgain: Fox News host Howard Kurtz defended MSNBC on Sunday after Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) accused the network of dishonesty and not covering news.

During an interview on the Fox News Media Buzz program, Cruz complained about mainstream media outlets.

"You say for conservators of big bucks buy a damn movie studio, buy a network, buy CNN," Kurtz pointed out. "But you think the megacorporations that these outlets, that own these outlets, are run by wild-eyed liberals?"

"Well, for whatever reason, yes," Cruz replied. "And MSNBC is a rabidly partisan, dishonest institution. They're not, they don't cover news, you know."

"Sure, they cover news," Kurtz interrupted. "Not the way you want it."

"No, they don't, no, they don't," Cruz insisted, noting that CNN and MSNBC had not reported on his gimmicky attempt to pass funding for Israel.

"They're trying to do a bigger package," Kurtz said of Senate negotiators.

"If you watch CNN, MSNBC, there is no border crisis," Cruz complained. "Doesn't exist, because they don't cover on those facts."

Kurtz observed that CNN and MSNBC did cover the border "at times."

"MSNBC has been covering the border crisis at least this week," he said.

The only Fox program I watch now is Gutfeld.

Truth is, MSNBC is too far left for my likes. Has been since Big Head Keith was in charge. I do love Lawrence O'Donnell, but the others?

Compared to FOX or Newsmax or that weird AON, MSNBC is okay.

and I'm a liberal.

note: Whatever Auld Phart is selling, I doubt anyone is buying it.
they are too far left.....but yet you love O'Donnell?......that guy is pretty far left himself....

Fox News lost me @ "We already called Arizona."
Fuck them and ALL the MSM brainwashing networks.
TV is completely unwatchable anymore.

The mainstream media defends its own, old news indeed.

Meanwhile, Julian Assange sits in prison for exposing the crimes of government that the mainstream media covers up. Criminals all.

Forum List

Back