They Aren’t ‘Migrants,’ They Are Illegal Aliens

Your lies are ridiculously stupid.

I’d simply say that you’re wrong, but you already know you.

You’re a lying jackass

9DCC576E-0AC0-486A-B3BD-ACB66731C820.jpeg

You’re a lying jackass

View attachment 519161

Do you know what a "migrant" is? They aren't coming to the US to stay.

You are either a fuckjnt retard or a jackass.

I hope you’re just a jackass. People just possibly cannot be this dumb

Migrant worker means a person who moves from place to place to get work, especially a farm laborer who harvests crops seasonally.

You’re a demon. you’re the last one who should be deciding who’s human or not
Shut your mouth, traitor. I am the perfect one decide it, since I personally have no truck with dehumanizing Q nonsense, RepubliKKKlan politics, or support for Orange Dictators, unlike you, treasonous ratboy.

You’re a lying jackass

View attachment 519161
Those aren't relatives. In the case of minors, those are buyers. In many cases it's just a made up name.

Those aren't relatives. In the case of minors, those are buyers. In many cases it's just a made up name.

Migrant families work together to harvest everything from Strawberries to peaches.. A group is often made up of extended family.

Migrant families work together to harvest everything from Strawberries to peaches.. A group is often made up of extended family.
Most harvesting today is done by mechanical harvesters. It's faster, cheaper and the machines don't shit on your vegetables.

Deport them all.

You watch your mouth when addressing me, boy. You and all treasonous white-right racists like you are our #1 problem in this country, in terms of terrorist threat, endangering adolescent behavior, and treason.

I in fact was once apprehended as an illegal immigrant in Mexico. I had to pay $10 for a visa. So, little incel twerp, shove it deep.
You watch your mouth when addressing us, little boy. You and all treasonous , scum demonRAT, racists like you are our #1 problem in this AMERICA, in terms of terrorist threat, endangering adolescent behavior, and treason.

Forum List

Back