These Douche Bag Professor are allowed to continue to preach their propaganda...

One of my history professors declared the Declaration of Independence, propaganda. That's not what we had been taught, but there it was, a form of propaganda. Was the professor right or was he a communist?
he sounds like he was stoned out of his mind that day.

Liberals are so funny

On one corner of their mouth they want to trash the founding fathers and the constitution

And out of the other corner of their mouth they take credit for it and say the founding fathers were liberals

God damn liberals are a joke and don't stand for anything

One of my history professors declared the Declaration of Independence, propaganda. That's not what we had been taught, but there it was, a form of propaganda. Was the professor right or was he a communist?

Liberals are so funny

On one corner of their mouth they want to trash the founding fathers and the constitution

And out of the other corner of their mouth they take credit for it and say the founding fathers were liberals

The ability to self criticize is an important ability and shows you are a mature thinker. If you believe criticizing the founding fathers while claiming they were liberals is hypocritical then you havent reached that maturation level in thinking.

Liberals are so funny

The ability to self criticize is an important ability and shows you are a mature thinker. If you believe criticizing the founding fathers while claiming they were liberals is hypocritical then you havent reached that maturation level in thinking.

You don't just "criticize." You talk out of both sides of your mouth.

"I don't think winning a spelling bee proves that one form of education is superior to another," says Paul Houston of the American Association of School Administrators. Whose students chronically get their spelling asses handed to them by Homeschooled students, who are taught the origins of language and the processes common to the various cultures which developed written language.

Liberals are so funny

Another child who Don't stand for fucking anything except what he is told.

Critical thinking? My ass, your type floats in the wind

Pathetic

"I don't think winning a spelling bee proves that one form of education is superior to another," says Paul Houston of the American Association of School Administrators. Whose students chronically get their spelling asses handed to them by Homeschooled students, who are taught the origins of language and the processes common to the various cultures which developed written language.

Liberals are so funny

Pathetic
People like you typically die off. The inability to change and adapt invariably causes extinction. Ask the Neanderthal.

Liberals are so funny

Pathetic
People like you typically die off. The inability to change and adapt invariably causes extinction. Ask the Neanderthal.

Everyone dies. Aren't you guilty of the same mindset that said blacks were an inferior race who weren't capable of governing themselves?

No need to answer. Yes you are.

Liberals are so funny

Pathetic

Everyone dies. Aren't you guilty of the same mindset that said blacks were an inferior race who weren't capable of governing themselves?

No I'm not guilty of the same mindset. If anything Black is a superior race. Thats why nature chose homo sapiens as a Black man. I know you didnt want an answer but thats too bad.

Liberals are so funny

Pathetic

No I'm not guilty of the same mindset. If anything Black is a superior race. Thats why nature chose homo sapiens as a Black man. I know you didnt want an answer but thats too bad.

You just proved you have the same mindset again. When did nature "choose" the black man?

Pathetic

You just proved you have the same mindset again. When did nature "choose" the black man?
When Homo Sapiens came about. Dont tell me you didnt know homo sapiens arose in Africa and was a Black man?

Liberals are so funny

I was not criticizing the Declaration, perhaps just pointing out the definition of propaganda and how it was used then and today. Many associate the word with Hitler, but propaganda was about long before Hitler and is used all day long in advertising, politics, and on and on.
The colonies had declared independence two days before the Declaration was issued, so what was the purpose? The purpose was to gain more support from the 2/3 of the colonists that did not support the war, and also to gain foreign support. Why did Jefferson spend so much time on George instead of the real enemy, Parliament? Why did Congress two days after their vote for independence make
86 changes and eliminate 408 words to the Declaration?
Anyway, check out the definition, history, and use of propaganda and might even google the Declaration as propaganda.

Pathetic

When Homo Sapiens came about. Dont tell me you didnt know homo sapiens arose in Africa and was a Black man?

That doesn't prove blacks are superior. Chimpanzees are also black.

Liberals are so funny

I was not criticizing the Declaration, perhaps just pointing out the definition of propaganda and how it was used then and today. Many associate the word with Hitler, but propaganda was about long before Hitler and is used all day long in advertising, politics, and on and on.
The colonies had declared independence two days before the Declaration was issued, so what was the purpose? The purpose was to gain more support from the 2/3 of the colonists that did not support the war, and also to gain foreign support. Why did Jefferson spend so much time on George instead of the real enemy, Parliament? Why did Congress two days after their vote for independence make
Anyway, check out the definition, history, and use of propaganda and might even google the Declaration as propaganda.
Quit spinning and back tracking on statements we are all really getting tired of it.

What does skin color have to do with intelligence?

Unless you are a racist moron that thinks it matters

Liberals are so funny

Quit spinning and back tracking on statements we are all really getting tired of it.

Liberals are so funny

Suddenly all of you are tired?

Chimpanzees turn Black. They arent born Black. They are born white. What proves the superiority if you want to take it there is that nature selected that Black skin color as superior to us being white. White is a relatively recent gene mutation. Thats why whites die of skin cancer way more than Blacks or other people of color with melanin in their skin.

Chimpanzees turn Black. They arent born Black. They are born white. What proves the superiority if you want to take it there is that nature selected that Black skin color as superior to us being white. White is a relatively recent gene mutation. Thats why whites die of skin cancer way more than Blacks or other people of color with melanin in their skin.
Black skin color is "superior" only in Africa. In Scandinavia it's detrimental to your survival.

And, no, chimpanzees are not white when they are born. They're just as black as they are the day they die.

Black skin color is "superior" only in Africa. In Scandinavia it's detrimental to your survival.

And, no, chimpanzees are not white when they are born. They're just as black as they are the day they die.
Your stupidity seems to know no bounds.

Odd Cause of Humans Dark Skin Proposed

"These early humans probably had pale skin, much like humans' closest living relative, the chimpanzee, which is white under its fur. Around 1.2 million to 1.8 million years ago, early Homo sapiens evolved dark skin. But evolutionary biologists haven't been convinced that skin cancer itself drove the evolutionary change. (Light skin evolved again after humans moved out of Africa to higher latitudes.)"

Forum List

Back