These Douche Bag Professor are allowed to continue to preach their propaganda...

Again white people didnt invent the watermelon. Its a naturally growing fruit.

The modern version was developed by white people, and it bares little resemblance to its naturally growing ancestor.
Your fellow white guy seems to think the watermelon is an invention of Black people.
Wiki says it was probably invented by the Egyptians. It is native to Africa, however.
Like I told him, naturally growing things are not inventions. They already existed.
Not entirely true. That's like saying a Doberman Pincer is "natural." It's not. You can't find a Doberman in the wild. It's the product of thousands of years of selective breeding. It's man-made, in other words. However, no single person created it.
Sure I can find a Doberman in the wild. There are wolves for example.

Last edited:
...but these kids get expelled for a racist 9 sec clip. Unfuckingbelievable! That call our flag a symbol of racism! We should expel these fuckers from our country!

Professors US flag symbolizes racism should not be displayed on campus Fox News
Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

They never see that.

Never.
They are quick to go to the Constitution about their precious guns though.

Well, as the Constitution says, private ownership and effective use of firearms is essential to the state of freedom.

So... we don't run to the constitution to protect our guns, we run to our guns to protect the constitution.

It works out the same, but its important that ya understand the process.

Undoubtedly because he was poorly educated by state-funded anti-American educators.
Home school is the best school Do that and see how well your kids compete.

The modern version was developed by white people, and it bares little resemblance to its naturally growing ancestor.
Your fellow white guy seems to think the watermelon is an invention of Black people.
Wiki says it was probably invented by the Egyptians. It is native to Africa, however.
Like I told him, naturally growing things are not inventions. They already existed.
Not entirely true. That's like saying a Doberman Pincer is "natural." It's not. You can't find a Doberman in the wild. It's the product of thousands of years of selective breeding. It's man-made, in other words. However, no single person created it.
Sure I can find a Doberman in the wild. There are wolves, wild dogs, coyotes etc.
None of those are Doberman Pincers, and the kind of watermelon that farmers grow is nothing like the plant that grows in the wild.

Have you ever heard of freedom of speech?

They never see that.

Never.

Well, as the Constitution says, private ownership and effective use of firearms is essential to the state of freedom.

So... we don't run to the constitution to protect our guns, we run to our guns to protect the constitution.

Undoubtedly because he was poorly educated by state-funded anti-American educators.
Homeschooled kids win the national spelling bee in far greater numbers than their proportion of total kids in school would suggest. They compete extremely well.

They never see that.

Never.

Homeschooled kids win the national spelling bee in far greater numbers than their proportion of total kids in school would suggest. They compete extremely well.

Home school or private schools are the answer. Public education is garbage

Am I the only one here who thinks the little rats got what they deserved, but that the number of seditious leftist professors is also a problem?

I think the two OU student who were expelled should have been given the opportunity to apologize without being expelled. As far as removing all national flags (including Old Glory) from a particular lobby on campus, BFD. It's not like they are banning the US flag from flying over the whole campus...........

They never see that.

Never.

Public education isn't just about grades kiddos, it's about getting along with your fellow citizens, among other things.

Public education isn't just about grades kiddos, it's about getting along with your fellow citizens, among other things.

ROFL! As if people can't get along without going to public schools. They must have all killed each other before the government started subsidizing the schools, eh?

Public schools exist to brainwash kids with pro-government propaganda. Another purpose they have is to keep people ignorant so they won't question what the government tells them. A population with too much smarts makes it difficult for bureaucrats and politicians to control it

Am I the only one here who thinks the little rats got what they deserved, but that the number of seditious leftist professors is also a problem?

I think the two OU student who were expelled should have been given the opportunity to apologize without being expelled. As far as removing all national flags (including Old Glory) from a particular lobby on campus, BFD. It's not like they are banning the US flag from flying over the whole campus...........

That's still a violation of the First Amendment.

ROFL! As if people can't get along without going to public schools. They must have all killed each other before the government started subsidizing the schools, eh?

Public schools exist to brainwash kids with pro-government propaganda. Another purpose they have is to keep people ignorant so they won't question what the government tells them. A population with too much smarts makes it difficult for bureaucrats and politicians to control it
Actually people keep their kids at home to avoid them learning the truths in public school, and that the answer to every question isn't God did it. That is the actual propaganda, known as religion.

Actually people keep their kids at home to avoid them learning the truths in public school, and that the answer to every question isn't God did it. That is the actual propaganda, known as religion.

What "truths" are those, that AGW isn't a hoax, that homosexuality is "normal," that capitalism is evil?

Yes, it's precisely to have them avoid having their children learning those "truths" that causes people to homeschool their kids.

Why do you think the government should be in the business of undermining the religion their parents are attempting to inculcate into their kids? I can't imagine anything more subversive.

Sure I can find a Doberman in the wild. There are wolves, wild dogs, coyotes etc.
None of those are Doberman Pincers, and the kind of watermelon that farmers grow is nothing like the plant that grows in the wild.
Sorry but dogs are a member of canis lupus. You never seem to know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

Sorry but dogs are a member of canis lupus. You never seem to know what you are talking about. I mean like never.

A Doberman Pincer is not a wolf. End of story.

Its a breed of wolf bottom line.

Its a breed of wolf bottom line.

Hmmmm, no, it's a breed of dog, which is something different than a wolf.

They never see that.

Never.

Advocates of public education say spelling bees prove little beyond a mastery of memorization.

"I don't think winning a spelling bee proves that one form of education is superior to another," says Paul Houston of the American Association of School Administrators. "If that's the way the parents want to spend their time with their child, that's certainly a choice that's valid for them to make individually. But I don't think it says a lot about the form of schooling that they've gone through."

Home Schoolers Lead Spelling Bee - ABC News

Republicans think memorizing stuff is "education".

Advocates of public education say spelling bees prove little beyond a mastery of memorization.

LOL! Well it would come to no surprise anyone of reason that the advocates are IDIOTS.

Champion spellers do not memorize spelling, they master etymology, Dumbass.

"I don't think winning a spelling bee proves that one form of education is superior to another," says Paul Houston of the American Association of School Administrators. Whose students chronically get their spelling asses handed to them by Homeschooled students, who are taught the origins of language and the processes common to the various cultures which developed written language.

"I don't think winning a spelling bee proves that one form of education is superior to another," says Paul Houston of the American Association of School Administrators. "If that's the way the parents want to spend their time with their child, that's certainly a choice that's valid for them to make individually. But I don't think it says a lot about the form of schooling that they've gone through."

Home Schoolers Lead Spelling Bee - ABC News

Republicans think memorizing stuff is "education".

So an employee of the public school system, which gets thoroughly trounced in a test of learning, claims spelling bees don't demonstrate that home schooling is superior? What a shock! Who could possibly be more credible than a tool of the public school system?

Forum List

Back