These Are The Questions That Hillary Is Running From

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
She and Obozo have never replied to these. These questions IF replied to HONESTLY would destroy the democrat party. And these ARE things you SHOULD know as a tax payer as an American and as a human being.

She lies and people die. But then again that IS her history.

Huh?

At this Point WHAT DOES IT MATTER..png

There's no way you two can keep up this pace of blubbering. You have to pace yourselves. You've got 18 months ahead of you, and then 8 years. Don't use up all your best sissyboy snivelling routines now.

There's no way you two can keep up this pace of blubbering. You have to pace yourselves. You've got 18 months ahead of you, and then 8 years. Don't use up all your best sissyboy snivelling routines now.
Yeah.....by the time they get done Hillary will cause an involuntary gag reflex every time you see a picture of her fat ass!!!

Sure they can. If Luddy and RDean can...anyone can.

• Banned

Sure they can. If Luddy and RDean can...anyone can.
I look forward to them crying. It shall be such a joyful sound.

Hillary: Why do you always wear pants? I mean, only men wear pants. How would you feel if Gallup took a poll regarding your gender and 50% believe you are not a woman?

I would like to see Clinton questioned and hear her defend the changes in the State Department's direct commercial sales practices. As soon as she took the Secretary of State position, a 10 fold increase in assault weapons sales to Mexico was begun.

This happened even though the State Department's own audits showed a 26% diversion rate of direct sale arms from government / police to the cartels. Many cables published by Wikileaks speak to the dangerously loose weapon policies of the Mexican and other Central American governments, if not direct involvement of those governments in arms diversion to the cartels. The State Department challenged the Government of Mexico to show where entire shipments of assault weapons went:

"Does the GOM maintain sufficient records to allow a thorough inventory of rifles in stock and account for the current location of the 1030 AR-15 rifles?"

Wikileaks -- Cable 09MEXICO3376, Nov. 30, 2009

Additionally, and in what would be a precursor to the zero tolerance for transparency of the Obama administration, after decades of open and complete reporting of direct commercial sales, the Obama / Clinton State Department ended detailed reporting in 2010. So, after the 19,000 AR's sent in 2009 (up from 2,476 in '06) we have no idea just how many assault weapons (and actual military weaponry including hand grenades etc) was actually sent to Mexico.

Was this 10 fold increase in assault weapon shipments intended to augment the much smaller Fast and Furious program, trying to flood Mexico with US sourced assault weapons (and try to redeem the "90%" lie)? After all, 26% of tens of thousands of assault weapons over many years far exceeds the 1700 or so assault weapons "lost" during the year and a half of Fast and Furious.

Yeah.....by the time they get done Hillary will cause an involuntary gag reflex every time you see a picture of her fat ass!!!

Or those fucking ugly cankles.

She and Obozo have never replied to these. These questions IF replied to HONESTLY would destroy the democrat party. And these ARE things you SHOULD know as a tax payer as an American and as a human being.

Hillary, when a tree falls in the forest? does it make a sound or delete all of its emails?

In 26 days of campaigning, she has only answered 7 questions. She refuses to answer the tough questions. I guess she is hoping she can get away with the same shit Obama did. Just give some fluffy speeches that mean nothing and don't allow anyone to press for an explanation or facts.

In 26 days of campaigning, she has only answered 7 questions. She refuses to answer the tough questions. I guess she is hoping she can get away with the same shit Obama did. Just give some fluffy speeches that mean nothing and don't allow anyone to press for an explanation or facts.

Here are the 7 questions:

Q] Why do you always wear pants? A] A dress or skirt gets Bill overly excited for his heart condition.

Q] Why are you so ashamed of Arkansas? A] Nothing but a bunch of hillbilly rednecks in that state...besides it reminds me of Bill's rapist days. You know Paula Jones and that bunch.

Q] Have you had ankle implants? A] Absolutely NOT! These ankles are the real mccoy!

Q] Does Bill have a crooked penis? A] I don't know, I've never seen it.

Q] How much did you pay Monica to disappear? A] I let her live.

Q] Is it true your long-term ambition is to replace Helen Thomas in the White House press corps? A] Yes, anything to get me back inside.

Q] Why do you refuse to answers so many questions about your foundations, your time as Secretary of State, and the death of Vince Foster? A] None of your fucking business !!

Hillary: Why do you always wear pants? I mean, only men wear pants. How would you feel if Gallup took a poll regarding your gender and 50% believe you are not a woman?

She made that mistake once:

image.jpg

Forum List

Back