These are the people you folks want to kick out.

Hey fukwits, you're on the losing side of history.
Only if we're stupid enough listen to dipshits who keep telling us that resistance is futile.

...Remember the Hessians? Remember the Italians? Remember the Irish? Remember the Jews? Remember the Southeast Asians?...
Remember the Alamo?

...We've had large groups of immigrants coming into the country since the 1600s - before it even was a country...
All during a centuries-long phase when we needed large-scale immigration to complete the westward advance towards the Pacific. We reached it. Some time ago. And filled-in all the in-between. That need is now behind us.

...Yet after all the centuries' worth of "invasions" written into the history books, you sit in front of your Internet boxes, furiously typing the same stupid hate messages that failed back in the 18th Century. And all through the 19th. And the 20th...
At least half the hate being manifested here is that manifested by the Pro-Illegals Lobby, directed against those with a different opinion than theirs, on the subject of immigration.

...You words here are of no value, not to present society, not to history...
Then you may safely ignore those who oppose your Pro-Illegals stance, and go on your way.

...You have no argument, what you have is to defend yourself against the judgement of history when the lies you spew about their health, hygiene, family planning, religion, intelligence, language, heritage, work ethic, and cooking skills come back to bite you in your collective asses...
I don't even know where to go with this. Fortunately, you don't seem to, either, so it's a wash.

...I'm amazed that this stupid thread went on as long as it has...
Hell, it's probably only getting started.

And, if not...

You can count on opposition just getting started, in connection with allowing these dozens of thousands of Illegal Alien minors to remain overly-long upon United States soil.

...End it now, tards.
Best reason I've heard so far for keeping it going.

Last edited:
Any of you people can feel free to open up your homes to all these illegals and feed clothe educate and secure medical treatment at your own expense.

No thanks.

I'd rather not have my taxes build a kabillion dollar jet fighter that has no use and only enriches some guy with way to much money.

I'd rather my taxes go to help these kids.

I don't think I have to pay extra for something my government, by LAW, should be doing.

"No thanks".

Yep, there it is folks right there.

Any of you people can feel free to open up your homes to all these illegals and feed clothe educate and secure medical treatment at your own expense.

No thanks.

I'd rather not have my taxes build a kabillion dollar jet fighter that has no use and only enriches some guy with way to much money.

I don't think I have to pay extra for something my government, by LAW, should be doing.

Yup...instead of paying Michael Chertoff billions on XXX body scanners at airports, I'd rather my tax dollars went to trying to help fix the problem that is causing all these refugees to flee their country. Time to re-divert the money spent on the useless "drug war" that is part of the problem.

No thanks.

Of course you don't.

Liberals don't generally believe in the idea of private charity but you sure as hell are good at spending other peoples' money

This is one of the key reasons liberals always want more taxes. They want the government to take care of the problem, so they don't have to.
They're great at expecting someone else to pay the bills, someone else to fix the problems, someone else so they can go along their merry way.

No thanks.

Yup...instead of paying Michael Chertoff billions on XXX body scanners at airports, I'd rather my tax dollars went to trying to help fix the problem that is causing all these refugees to flee their country. Time to re-divert the money spent on the useless "drug war" that is part of the problem.

It's their country, let them fix their own problems. Any money spent should be on strengthening our borders.

No thanks.

It's their country, let them fix their own problems. Any money spent should be on strengthening our borders.

If you don't think we have something to do with the problems they are experiencing in South America that is causing this refugee crisis, you are not worth continuing to converse with on this subject.

If you don't think we have something to do with the problems they are experiencing in South America that is causing this refugee crisis, you are not worth continuing to converse with on this subject.

Once again, the blame America first crowd chimes in. No one is saying that America, Obama, isn't responsible for the influx of illegals. It is just sad that the liberal left won't take responsibility for their creation of this man made humanitarian disaster. Blame Reagan, yeah that's the ticket.

Once again, the blame America first crowd chimes in. No one is saying that America, Obama, isn't responsible for the influx of illegals. It is just sad that the liberal left won't take responsibility for their creation of this man made humanitarian disaster. Blame Reagan, yeah that's the ticket.

curious book found at the border

UrduDictionary-620x342.jpg

The Odd Book One Texas Rancher Found Near the Border | TheBlaze.com

Reagan sent money and the CIA to train the Contras.

The Contras kidnapped, raped, tortured, mutilated and killed American nuns.

That's what he supported and let loose on the people of Central and South America.

Let us all know how Benghazi was a scandal again?

Yes because the Spanish Speaking Christian people from south and central America are clamoring to learn Urdu and convert to Islam..the religion du jour that Conservatives hate so much.

Now that you guys are done hating on Catholics and Jews..

Yes because the Spanish Speaking Christian people from south and central America are clamoring to learn Urdu and convert to Islam..the religion du jour that Conservatives hate so much.

Now that you guys are done hating on Catholics and Jews..

bs

Time to bring our troops home to defend our border.
Hell, we've got enough troops Stateside already to do that, if we only had the political will. We don't. At least, not yet. That's what this debate (across the country) is going to determine. Murietta, CA, made a great start.

Last edited:
These are the people you folks want to kick out.

It's not only the disregard many on the right have for immigrant children seeking refuge, but conservatives' contempt for, and ignorance of, due process, the rule of law, and Constitutional case law concerning the issue.

Laws are only measures patriots allow to stand. Obama has a pen right? Why not EO this mess and let the courts settle?

The kids and other criminals should be taken straight from point of detention to planes awaiting them.

It's time for real change indeed. Time for America to roll up her sleeves and think about our home front. Not some crap hole overseas.

BTW- I'm sure there are kids in shelters and alleys all across the nation who are hungry, scared and otherwise, destitute

We need to lock down this country and get our act together.

America has lost her way.

-Geaux

Good post and I agree.

Stop immigration into America for five years. Build the damned fence and enforce the immigration laws. Hell. Shoot a few of those trying to cross. The word will get out that if you try to get into America you'll get your ass shot off. They will catch a clue.

It's not only the disregard many on the right have for immigrant children seeking refuge, but conservatives' contempt for, and ignorance of, due process, the rule of law, and Constitutional case law concerning the issue.

Laws are only measures patriots allow to stand. Obama has a pen right? Why not EO this mess and let the courts settle?

The kids and other criminals should be taken straight from point of detention to planes awaiting them.

It's time for real change indeed. Time for America to roll up her sleeves and think about our home front. Not some crap hole overseas.

BTW- I'm sure there are kids in shelters and alleys all across the nation who are hungry, scared and otherwise, destitute

We need to lock down this country and get our act together.

America has lost her way.

-Geaux

Good post and I agree.

Stop immigration into America for five years. Build the damned fence and enforce the immigration laws. Hell. Shoot a few of those trying to cross. The word will get out that if you try to get into America you'll get your ass shot off. They will catch a clue.

So you are willing to have our troops shoot desperate kids fleeing a desperate situation created by American's policy in South/Central America.

Lets us all know how you feel about abortion being murder again?

For like the 9000th time?

The illegals are coming Central America, not from South America.

The illegals are coming Central America, not from South America.

they come from all over

Forum List

Back