These are the people you folks want to kick out.

so how come you did not comment on what said here?.....there are kids in OUR Country who face the same shit everyday in the shit Ghettos they live in....what has our Govt done to help them?

Why?

Because it's patently illegal to do the shit we do to other countries.

When a country without nukes invades another country?

Who is the first country to complain..eh?

War causes multiple problems. So does repression, poverty and injustice.

And the US is largely responsible for a lot of that.

As Powell said, "You break it? You own it."

would you please list the times that the USA has invaded a central american country?

Your google broke?

Try re-installing.

Banana Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
History of U.S. Interventions in Latin America

There ya go.

Explain something to me, Sallow:

Would you like it if your government suddenly forced you to house, feed, clothe, and practically accommodate complete strangers in your own home? Would you let me live in your home for free? No? Then why are we letting all of these illegals stream across the border? Why are we dumping them on unsuspecting municipalities under the guise of compassion?

I think not.

Because all of Sallow's "compassion" comes from someone else's pocketbook. When he's footing the bill himself, he's a stingy piece of shit. I don't even have to meet him to know that. He and his ilk just LOVE to prattle on about, "Don't like abortion? Tell me how many unwanted children you've adopted", but I don't hear a fucking word from him about all the illegals he's taken into his home to personally support, do you? I don't hear anything about the money he's donated to charities to help defray the costs of his "compassion" on the dimes of every other taxpayer. I don't even hear him decrying the Obama Administration refusing to allow churches and other charitable organizations to have access to these children he professes to care so much about.

What are the leftists hear doing about all their outraged compassion, hmm? Sitting around screaming about how other people ought to sacrifice? Telling us all about how much more they care because they want to vote money out of pockets that don't belong to them, and make changes to the law that will affect other people's lives?

That's how modern day "liberals" roll. They do hypocrisy like a grandmaster.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

It's fucking incredible that people want to turn their backs on these kids.

Even moreso since it was this country that created the hellholes they live in.

Thank you Bill Ayers...go now to Honduras and do your work to save the world...piece of cake for a dreamy eyed liberal.

Maybe Obama could go be a community organizer down there after he's done screwing up this country.

Saw this today.

It's hard to watch.

I feel nothing but empathy for this poor kid.

She watched her brother get shot and was told she was about to become property..or die.

Cable News Finally Asks A Real Migrant Teenager About The Immigration Crisis | ThinkProgress

Maria, a 17-year-old, paid a coyote to bring her into the United States after her brother was killed by a gang and she was threatened with death if she did not join it. Fighting tears, she described to Díaz-Balart the process of crossing the border as “horrible” and explained that she decided to enter the country “just to save my own life so that I could live my dreams, so I could help my family.” Deportation “would be a tragedy, it would be a certain death for me,” she added. “Everything that’s happened to me in my life, I would just know that that would be the last day.” Watch it:

naaa elitist left wing assholes are who I want thrown out !! get rid of the left and we will have a secure border.

Last edited:
If we in the U.S. really wants to address this issue we'll stop giving a shit about the unsolvable religious nonsense in the middle east and spend our resources improving the condition of our neighbors and our hemisphere.

IS is too dangerous to ignore; the surge at the borders will not encourage US dollars to the nations alllowing this. Why isn't Mexico housing some, instead of letting children walk hundreds of miles? Where is Mexico's compassion?

Why?

Because the US invaded their lands and set up tin-horn far right dictators bent on bleeding them dry.

That's why.

You don't want refugees?

Don't support that shit.

Simple enough.

That's basically the one thing I agree with Rand Paul on.

Trade with everyone.

Don't invade everyone.
Wwwhhhhhhaaatttttt??????

When was the last time that the US undertook an invasion in Central America?

And how-the-hell does that relate to children being shoved across the border in 2014?

Anyone who doesn't think the Coup against Chavez wasn't backed by the US is delusional...
That was in 2002 - 12 years ago.

What does that have to do with 10-year-old kids being snuck-in today?

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Venezuela even statistically significant?

...Before that? Panama was all over the news when the US decided it didn't like Noriega...

That was in 1989 - 25 years ago.

What does that have to do with 10-year-old kids being snuck-in today, in 2014?

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Panama even statistically significant?

...You also have Iran/Contra, multiple invasions before that..and that's just the stuff we know about...
That was in 1985-1987 - 27 to 29 years ago.

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Nicaragua even statistically significant?

...A better question is when hasn't the US been involved with Central American internal affairs. That place is a playground for the CIA.
Is it not true that the vast majority of Illegal Alien minors being smuggled across the border during this 'crisis' are actually from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras?

Is it not true that the vast majority of Illegal Alien minors being smuggled across the border during this 'crisis' are actually being sent here because their families are worried about their safety due to gang-wars and drug-trafficking operations in their home countries?

NPR seems to think so...

[URL="http://www.npr.org/2014/07/09/329848538/whats-causing-the-latest-immigration-crisis-a-brief-explainer"]http://www.npr.org/2014/07/09/329848538/whats-causing-the-latest-immigration-crisis-a-brief-explainer[/URL]

I think I'm a wee bit more inclined to believe NPR in this instance...

Why?

would you please list the times that the USA has invaded a central american country?

Your google broke?

Try re-installing.

There ya go.

ancient history. and you apparently don't understand the definition of the word "invasion".

Wwwhhhhhhaaatttttt??????

When was the last time that the US undertook an invasion in Central America?

And how-the-hell does that relate to children being shoved across the border in 2014?

Anyone who doesn't think the Coup against Chavez wasn't backed by the US is delusional...

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Venezuela even statistically significant?

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Panama even statistically significant?

...You also have Iran/Contra, multiple invasions before that..and that's just the stuff we know about...

For that matter, is the percentage of kids coming from Nicaragua even statistically significant?

...A better question is when hasn't the US been involved with Central American internal affairs. That place is a playground for the CIA.
Is it not true that the vast majority of Illegal Alien minors being smuggled across the border during this 'crisis' are actually from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras?

Is it not true that the vast majority of Illegal Alien minors being smuggled across the border during this 'crisis' are actually being sent here because their families are worried about their safety due to gang-wars and drug-trafficking operations in their home countries?

NPR seems to think so...

[URL="http://www.npr.org/2014/07/09/329848538/whats-causing-the-latest-immigration-crisis-a-brief-explainer"]http://www.npr.org/2014/07/09/329848538/whats-causing-the-latest-immigration-crisis-a-brief-explainer[/URL]

Dude.

Wars that have ended centuries ago are still affecting things today.

The US STILL has bases in Germany and Japan.

Your google broke?

Try re-installing.

There ya go.

ancient history. and you apparently don't understand the definition of the word "invasion".

Well actually I do.

Part of my family is from Cuba and part of my family is from Puerto Rico.

2 places which the US had enormous influence over.

I've been reading these Illegal Alien sob stories for at least 10 years. Some real, some fake, all embellished. The best ones seem to come out of the Wall Street Journal.

Actually, it was NAFTA that created those Hell Holes. So blame everyone who voted for it.

If their country is so bad then why don't they stay there and change it for the good? Or we can help THEM change it for good.

The only way to fix S. america is to go in and oust the currant governments militarily.
But that would be nation building and the dems would scream like little bitch's.

I cannot believe you brainless dickheads are arguing over political asylum for minors.

Right now I would love to see each and every one of you in identical circumstances, that's right, let the kids in and send each of you south in their place.

I wish that I could get a genealogy report from each one of you. Odds are that you have at least one ancestor that came here to escape problems in the Old Country.

We've had refugees from every country for every year this country's been here. And there's always some group of fuckwit losers that call them names and make up outrageous negative claims against them.

Why?

No reason, actually. The immigrants aren't hurting the asstards. They aren't taking the asstards' jobs, either, except in cases where the asstards simply aren't qualified and are too lazy to better themselves. They aren't taking the asstards' property or food.

No, the asstards just want something to bitch about.

Simple as that.

Bitches.

Speaking of asstards.

If you want these disease ridden turds in the the US then have them all at your house and you support em. You feed, house and medicate em. Pay for it out of your pocket.

Talking about asstards? Your another idiot who's magnanimous with other peoples money. You want your compassion payed for by others.

These kids have no business in America. Load em up and send em back to whatever the hell shithole they came from unless of course YOU and likeminded fucking idiots want to pay the bills for em and house em.

Oh wait. I forgot. Your a liberal idiot who's magnanamous with other peoples money. Fuck off.

Last edited:
The parents don't give a damn enough to fight for a better home country. WTf??

Here's the deal.

Many of them are dead.

And when they did try to "fight for a better country"..

And Managed to change it?

The US invades.

Pulled that one right out your ass didnt you......
If I had my way we'd invade mexico and take out the crooked gov. And continue south through all the other shit holes and clean them up as well.
Once that was completed tourism and other industry would flourish negating the need for them to come here in the first fucken place.

But that would be nation building...and we cant have that now can we.:cuckoo:

Well actually I do.

Part of my family is from Cuba and part of my family is from Puerto Rico.

2 places which the US had enormous influence over.

Aaaaahh....that really clears things up.
So tell me? Did La Raza accept your application. Or were you disqualified because you werent hispanic enough?

I'd draw the line on respecting boarders.

Ours and theirs.

But it's a little late for that, no?

I mean..Bush did try to knock over Chavez, right?

But that didn't take and he didn't have the resources to make it work. So Chavez, the choice of the Venezuelan people, came back.

Guess where we are not seeing many people fleeing their country?

so how come you did not comment on what said here?.....there are kids in OUR Country who face the same shit everyday in the shit Ghettos they live in....what has our Govt done to help them?

Why?

nice dance Sallow.....Polka?....

NPR seems to think so...

Dude.

Wars that have ended centuries ago are still affecting things today.

The US STILL has bases in Germany and Japan.
and those Countries have a pretty good standard of living dont they?....

Explain something to me, Sallow:

Would you like it if your government suddenly forced you to house, feed, clothe, and practically accommodate complete strangers in your own home? Would you let me live in your home for free? No? Then why are we letting all of these illegals stream across the border? Why are we dumping them on unsuspecting municipalities under the guise of compassion?

I think not.

Because all of Sallow's "compassion" comes from someone else's pocketbook. When he's footing the bill himself, he's a stingy piece of shit. I don't even have to meet him to know that. He and his ilk just LOVE to prattle on about, "Don't like abortion? Tell me how many unwanted children you've adopted", but I don't hear a fucking word from him about all the illegals he's taken into his home to personally support, do you? I don't hear anything about the money he's donated to charities to help defray the costs of his "compassion" on the dimes of every other taxpayer. I don't even hear him decrying the Obama Administration refusing to allow churches and other charitable organizations to have access to these children he professes to care so much about.

What are the leftists hear doing about all their outraged compassion, hmm? Sitting around screaming about how other people ought to sacrifice? Telling us all about how much more they care because they want to vote money out of pockets that don't belong to them, and make changes to the law that will affect other people's lives?

Where do I begin?

First off, I paid more in taxes then you probably make in a decade. So much so, last year they gave me BACK 10 grand.

Second? I contribute both time and money to charities.

Third? My money is used to produce exotic weapon systems that cost billions, that will never be used, or if they are? Will create another refugee nightmare that you folks will blame on the victims.

Amazing.

Damn I hate it when you 1 percenters rub your wealth in everyone's faces. Using tax loop holes to get out paying your fair share in taxes shame on you. Or is the earned income tax credit paying that well?

What is nice is that the internet is the new equalizer. Self-admitted 1 percenters like yourself can mingle with the rest of the great unwashed. Thanks for taking the time.

Without U.S. Interference Che, Chavez, Ortega and Castro couldve been great communists...

For the people sandinistas !!! Lol

Where do I begin?

First off, I paid more in taxes then you probably make in a decade. So much so, last year they gave me BACK 10 grand.

Third? My money is used to produce exotic weapon systems that cost billions, that will never be used, or if they are? Will create another refugee nightmare that you folks will blame on the victims.

Amazing.

Damn I hate it when you 1 percenters rub your wealth in everyone's faces. Using tax loop holes to get out paying your fair share in taxes shame on you. Or is the earned income tax credit paying that well?

What is nice is that the internet is the new equalizer. Self-admitted 1 percenters like yourself can mingle with the rest of the great unwashed. Thanks for taking the time.

Amazing how many Democratic 1%ers we have on this board and not one damn one of them practice what they preach.

Their excuse, government has to make me, I'm not humanitarian enough to do it on my own. That's why they think everyone else is as dishonest and greedy as they are.

They aren't 1%ers, they are posers who have to make up crap all day long to feel superior to others. Sad freakin group.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Where do I begin?

Amazing.

Amazing how many Democratic 1%ers we have on this board and not one damn one of them practice what they preach.

Their excuse, government has to make me, I'm not humanitarian enough to do it on my own. That's why they think everyone else is as dishonest and greedy as they are.

They aren't 1%ers, they are posers who have to make up crap all day long to feel superior to others. Sad freakin group.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You noticed, well done.

Yes, it is clear that every left winger posting here is really doing great, of course they then use their great success to tell all the others how worthless they are because of how great is the left winger.

And it isn't so much that they have to be forced to pay more YOU and I have to be forced to pay more then maybe, if they can't find a loop hole, they will pay just a little bit more.

The parents don't give a damn enough to fight for a better home country. WTf??

Here's the deal.

Many of them are dead.

And when they did try to "fight for a better country"..

And Managed to change it?

The US invades.

Pulled that one right out your ass didnt you......
If I had my way we'd invade mexico and take out the crooked gov. And continue south through all the other shit holes and clean them up as well.
Once that was completed tourism and other industry would flourish negating the need for them to come here in the first fucken place.

But that would be nation building...and we cant have that now can we.:cuckoo:

So your answered to failed nation building..is more nation building.

Got it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back