These Are The People dems Want To Have A Cease Fire For

Contrary to known reality. She selected the non-profit groups for verification based on their names. Since CU there was a huge influx of 501(c)(4) groups who were devoting more money and effort to politics than to the promotion of social welfare, which btw by statute should be the only reason they are tax free and allow their donors to remain anonymous. The was no law prohibiting her from focusing on political sounding name in the verification selection criteria.
BS the IRS admitted they did it.

Hamas terrorists gang-raped an Israeli woman before one shot her in the back of the head while he was still having sex with her, according to horrifying witness testimony.

While gathering evidence, Lahav 433 also took testimony from a woman who said she witnessed the gang-rape and murder of another young woman.

Haaretz reports the witness told officers of how she watched the shocking attack unfold as she hid from Hamas gunmen wearing military uniforms.

'As I am hiding, I see in the corner of my eye that [a terrorist] is raping her,' the witness told investigators. 'They bent her over and I realised they were raping her and simply passing her on to the next [gunman].'

The witness says the victim was 'alive' and 'on her feet and bleeding from her back. But then the situation was that he was pulling her hair. She had long, brown hair.'

The woman told officers one of the Hamas gunmen 'shot her in the head while he was raping her... didn't even lift his pants'.

Her testimony has been reported in a number of Israeli news outlets. It was one of thousands of pieces of evidence gathered by the police.

Another male witness said he didn't see the rape itself, but confirmed the other witness told him at the time what she had seen.

Until now, reports of sexual violence carried out by Hamas terrorists were based on testimonies from first responders, who arrived in settlements on October 7 in the aftermath of the attacks.

Once there, they said they found bodies of naked women, with signs of abuse.

Zaka rescue and recovery personnel, the ultra-Orthodox volunteer organisation that helped to retrieve and identify bodies, have detailed a number of atrocities, including sex attacks.

It is understood that Shin Bet (the Israel Security Agency) and the police have held hundreds of people suspected of being involved in the massacre in custod

What about the puppies, James??
As I was reading your post I began to wonder if you actually think the severity of the atrocities committed by Hamas justifies killing over 10K Palestinians including women and children. I fear the answer is yes you do. Making you a defender of war crimes.

Stop posting bs. Incursion is not what Putin did.

Putin planned, prepared for and executed a full scale invasion aimed at take over of Ukraine. Which was clearly redlined by Biden.

You're just a jackoff apologist. Billie is right about the scumbag in chief telling Putin that a 'Minor Incursion' into Ukraine would be acceptable.

You're just another lying scumbag dimocrap piece of shit. But that places you in like-minded company with dimocrap scum in here

You mean Trumpyberra demanded his IRS settle. It was a gift to the PAC's disguised as 501.(c).(4) Public Welfare Committees!

Once again.

Your Cult is spectacular.

I don't know exactly how they identify you and bring you on board.
But damn, once they get you, you are got.

You're just a jackoff apologist. Billie is right about the scumbag in chief telling Putin that a 'Minor Incursion' into Ukraine would be acceptable.

You're just another lying scumbag dimocrap piece of shit. But that places you in like-minded company with dimocrap scum in here

Si'

Hahaha still stuck?

"I think what you're going to see is that Russia will be held accountable if it invades. And it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and then we end up having a fight about what to do and not do."
The WH never said it would be acceptable did they? Also, they clarified what a 'minor incursion. meant

"aggression short of military action" like cyberattacks and paramilitary hits "will be met with a decisive, reciprocal, and united response."

Hahaha still stuck?

The WH never said it would be acceptable did they? Also, they clarified what a 'minor incursion. meant

"aggression short of military action" like cyberattacks and paramilitary hits "will be met with a decisive, reciprocal, and united response."

Which one is you?

1699645430805.png

You didn't refute a single word of what I've said.

Putin did not direct a minor incursion, supposedly to defend LNR/DNR. No, he directed a full on invasion of Ukraine controlled territories from 4 directions that Biden, Germany and other countries clearly warned will lead to a strong economic and millitary aid response.

One is clearly not like the other, thats not an "appology", thats just simple facts.

Want to try again?

Last edited:
Once again.

Your Cult is spectacular.

I don't know exactly how they identify you and bring you on board.
But damn, once they get you, you are got.
Must be a cult of one. Neither party wants to follow the law as written for the 501.(c).(4) Committees. They are both fine and dandy with the rule change, aka loophole, that allowed for unlimited money and anonymous donors to these groups.

A Republican named Bush was the president in 2008 when Russia invaded Georgia, but you of course have a selective amnesia about that.

And Russian invasion into Ukraine in 2022...a success?

With Ukraine standing strong, major Russian army defeats, 300,000-500,000 Russians killed or maimed already, economic ruin and body bags as far as the eye can see from here.

This is supposedly a SUCCESS for Russia?

I'm a little speechless here. What the hell is wrong with you rightwingers? You keep on confusing up from down.
Georgia is Ukraine? And Bush is Trump?

And Men are Women?

You democrats crack me the hell up. Talk about convoluted! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I read what these dims in here are saying and I have to wonder; where do they get this shit?

Seriously. With 2, maybe 3 exceptions, none of these people are intelligent enough to come in out of the rain.

Are they getting it from TV? Largely, IMO. From their schools? I don't know, I've been out of school for a while now. From the media? Bigly, IMO.

And most importantly, what motivates them to come in here and get their asses handed to them? Are they so stupid that they don't realize how much they are being laughed at and mocked? Do they not care? Are they being paid??

I is baffled

As I was reading your post I began to wonder if you actually think the severity of the atrocities committed by Hamas justifies killing over 10K Palestinians including women and children. I fear the answer is yes you do. Making you a defender of war crimes.

If you weren’t blowing smoke for terrorists you would understand that using civilians as human shields is pure unadulterated evil.

But you don’t care……..

CUZ, LOOK THERES A JEW!

Georgia is Ukraine? And Bush is Trump?
Damn thats a pathetic response.

You've said that Russia is more successful invading under Democrats listing them, but clearly ommitted 2008 invasion of Georgia under Bush.

And now you are playing stupid, supposedly unable to understand relevance of Russian invasion of Gergia and Ruissian invasion of Ukraine to the topic of Russian invasions.

Forum List

Back