These Are The People dems Want To Have A Cease Fire For

Yet he waited until TRUMP! could do precisely NOTHING to take action and took action quickly after Quid Pro assumed power. That was not coincidence. Most likely, he was afraid TRUMP!
Again, these are baseless assertions and speculations

There is no serious account of Putin's calculus on the timing of Ukranian invasion. He invaded in 2022 while Biden was in office and there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't invade if Trump remained in office given that Russia knew damn well that Trump would not put troops on the ground in Urkaine.

These are just fluff tribal arguments.

Which part of Fuck you dont you get?
The part where you falsely believe that YOU are better than me or any other on this site that also recognizes trump as a Life-Long Lying Con Man.

1). I do despise trump, in my view, he is a lying con man and he is FINALLY being indicted for the 1st time, so STFU about people going after him for 8 years.

Impeachments are useless, as will be any future Impeachment against Biden.

Indictments are different, nobody has to reply on ALL the Political SCUM, both parties, protecting their Party in the House or Senate.

If the DOJ indicts Biden (after he leaves office), I will support that just like the current indictments (4) against the lying FPOTUS45.

SO what part of FUCK YOU, don't you understand?

There is no serious account of Putin's calculus on the timing of Ukranian invasion. He invaded in 2022 while Biden was in office and there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't invade if Trump remained in office given that Russia knew damn well that Trump would not put troops on the ground in Urkaine.

Then there was no reason for Putin to have held back. He could have invaded Ukraine whenever he wanted to. All he gained by waiting was getting a few years older and being that much less likely to see the resumption of the Soviet Union.

Putin moved after President Trump was no longer in office.
That it not in dispute.

The part where you falsely believe that YOU are better than me or any other on this site that also recognizes trump as a Life-Long Lying Con Man.

1). I do despise trump, in my view, he is a lying con man and he is FINALLY being indicted for the 1st time, so STFU about people going after him for 8 years.

Impeachments are useless, as will be any future Impeachment against Biden.

Indictments are different, nobody has to reply on ALL the Political SCUM, both parties, protecting their Party in the House or Senate.

If the DOJ indicts Biden (after he leaves office), I will support that just like the current indictments (4) against the lying FPOTUS45.

SO what part of FUCK YOU, don't you understand?
The part where your side uses Federal Agencies to attack the political opponents.

FISA a prime example.
Non profits under Obama.

So FU right back at you.

Putin moved after President Trump was no longer in office.
That it not in dispute.

There is also no refute that Covid-19 moved while Trump was in office.

None of that turns facts of CORRELATION into reasonably well established CAUSATION.

Biden told him that an incursion was okay.
In front of the entire world.

Stop posting bs. Incursion is not what Putin did.

Putin planned, prepared for and executed a full scale invasion aimed at take over of Ukraine. Which was clearly redlined by Biden.

Last edited:
The part where your side uses Federal Agencies to attack the political opponents.

FISA a prime example.
Non profits under Obama.

So FU right back at you.
Your BIG misconception is that I actually give a FUCK about either fucking party.
They, ALL politicians are SCUM.

I can easily say, sure, you got evidence on biden, then indict him.

You do NOT have that ability, as you falsely believe that tump never lies, is honest, and everything against him is a sham.

trump is a life-long lying con man.
biden is a life-long lying con man.

Of course, we will, until it becomes clear that Ukraine is losing, then we get drawn into something worse because once we pick sides, we can no longer say, "Oh well, too bad, so sad. Good luck with your new Russian overlords". The only clean exit from this situation for us is for Ukraine to decisively defeat Putin rapidly, and while that would be very nice, it doesn't appear to be happening.

Great summary. As you can see, the warmongers in the White House and Congress have no interest in a speedy resolution to the conflict. They make their money from endless war, while the trained seals like AntonToo applaud and fly their little Ukrainian flags.

FISA a prime example.
Non profits under Obama.

So FU right back at you.
"Indeed, Justice Story specifically reminded that while former officials were not eligible for impeachment or conviction, they were – and this is extremely important – "still liable to be tried and punished in the ordinary tribunals of justice."

Put anther way, in the language of today: President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one.

...the point was that not everytyhing in the world is hinged on who happens to be in the White House at the time.

You do know how to read English, right?
I sure do, and history as well. Historically speaking, Russia seems to have better success invading Ukraine when his buddies the Dems are in office. He seemed a bit shy about Trump.

I sure do, and history as well. Historically speaking, Russia seems to have better success invading Ukraine when his buddies the Dems are in office. He seemed a bit shy about Trump.

A Republican named Bush was the president in 2008 when Russia invaded Georgia, but you of course have a selective amnesia about that.

And Russian invasion into Ukraine in 2022...a success?

With Ukraine standing strong, major Russian army defeats, 300,000-500,000 Russians killed or maimed already, economic ruin and body bags as far as the eye can see from here.

This is supposedly a SUCCESS for Russia?

I'm a little speechless here. What the hell is wrong with you rightwingers? You keep on confusing up from down.

Last edited:
"Indeed, Justice Story specifically reminded that while former officials were not eligible for impeachment or conviction, they were – and this is extremely important – "still liable to be tried and punished in the ordinary tribunals of justice."

Put anther way, in the language of today: President Trump is still liable for everything he did while he was in office, as an ordinary citizen, unless the statute of limitations has run, still liable for everything he did while in office, didn't get away with anything yet – yet.

We have a criminal justice system in this country. We have civil litigation. And former presidents are not immune from being held accountable by either one.

How about Hillary and the cabal on FISA? How About Lerner? Admitted using agencies to attack conservative groups? ANTIFA? BLM

How about Uranium 1?
How about classified docs in a bsthroom? Hunter in Ukraine?
Steele Dossier using Russians?

You dont have a moral leg to stand on.

he last The United States should let Ukraine and Israel decide their own fate and not engage in a proxy war.
Maybe someday you'll be laying in a Hospital bed, fighting for your life and the Doctor will say, "let him decide his own fate."

I'd be okay with that.

Ukraine is fighting the most evil country of the last 125 years and Israel is fighting the most evil, murderous, diseased cult of the last 1,400 years.

Hopefully, maybe all you'll be fighting is something simple -- Sepsis maybe. We should let your body make its own decisions, amirite?

How about Hillary and the cabal on FISA? How About Lerner? Admitted using agencies to attack conservative groups? ANTIFA? BLM

How about Uranium 1?
How about classified docs in a bsthroom? Hunter in Ukraine?
Steele Dossier using Russians?

You dont have a moral leg to stand on.
You're just throwing the old accusations, from three different Democrats, against the wall to see if they will stick. None of those that had any legal basis for prosecution. Not so with Donald the Fraud.

You're just throwing the old accusations, from three different Democrats, against the wall to see if they will stick. None of those that had any legal basis for prosecution. Not so with Donald the Fraud.
When you own the justice system this is what happens. All of it happened. Lerner sent ATF, FBI, IRS, OSHA to peoples businesses because they were condervatives. Truth the Vote a prime example.

Her sorry ass should be in prison.

Maybe someday you'll be laying in a Hospital bed, fighting for your life and the Doctor will say, "let him decide his own fate."

I'd be okay with that.

Ukraine is fighting the most evil country of the last 125 years and Israel is fighting the most evil, murderous, diseased cult of the last 1,400 years.

Hopefully, maybe all you'll be fighting is something simple -- Sepsis maybe. We should let your body make its own decisions, amirite?
A poor comparison by you.

When you own the justice system this is what happens. All of it happened. Lerner sent ATF, FBI, IRS, OSHA to peoples businesses because they were condervatives. Truth the Vote a prime example.

Her sorry ass should be in prison.
Contrary to known reality. She selected the non-profit groups for verification based on their names. Since CU there was a huge influx of 501(c)(4) groups who were devoting more money and effort to politics than to the promotion of social welfare, which btw by statute should be the only reason they are tax free and allow their donors to remain anonymous. The was no law prohibiting her from focusing on political sounding name in the verification selection criteria.

Forum List

Back