These 8 Rich Liberals Are Using Super PACs to Buy the 2014 Election

hey, the rightwingnuts love citizens united.

or did you think it was just for the wingers?

hey, your dear leader just RENGEGED on another promise to not allow LOBBIEST in his administration.
get a grip jilly

*yawn*

if it makes you feel better about yourself to cal him *my* dear leader (or anyone's) have at it.

like i said. rightwingnuts get what they deserve. there shouldn't be ANY money in politics. but as long as there is, if you think that only rightwingnut toons should avail themselves of that privilege, you're even more out of touch than i thought.

now go whine to the koch brothers and sheldon adelson.
What you say is always lies and doesn't mean anything. Keep up the lies idiot.

Does

hey, your dear leader just RENGEGED on another promise to not allow LOBBIEST in his administration.
get a grip jilly

*yawn*

if it makes you feel better about yourself to cal him *my* dear leader (or anyone's) have at it.

like i said. rightwingnuts get what they deserve. there shouldn't be ANY money in politics. but as long as there is, if you think that only rightwingnut toons should avail themselves of that privilege, you're even more out of touch than i thought.

now go whine to the koch brothers and sheldon adelson.
What you say is always lies and doesn't mean anything. Keep up the lies idiot.
What you wrote isn't sagacious, it is a fatuous personal attack, characteristic of someone fueled by hate and several bubbles off level.

Can ANYONE run a campaign today without money? Could a person run a campaign at any time in our history without money? Of course not. So what I think you mean is that the method of funding elections needs changed to even the playing field. See that is an example of how our government is effected by money.

Here's what I'd like to see (not holding my breath, of course): Publicly-funded elections, in which a lion's share of the campaigning is done via debates, town halls and roundtable discussions, where the candidates can't spread their bullshit without immediate challenge. Allow the networks exclusivity on each one, let them sell ads and have commercial breaks for the candidates. Incorporate the internet into the events. Do what we can to minimize public expenditures.

Are there potential holes in this idea? I'm sure there are, let's get both sides to work together and figure it out.

So:

1. Publicly-funded elections -- Does anyone think these creeps would behave this way if they were not worried about donors and re-election?
2. Strict, short term limits -- See #1
3. Balanced Budget Amendments -- Make both parties justify their taxing and spending initiatives

Remove the power from those who abuse it the most.

My weekly rant!

:rock:

The only potential hole I see is those in power wouldn't propose it, and we the people are not organized and united.

It's the lefties that are all up in arms about rich people giving money to pols unless of course those pols are democrats

no one is going to lose elections because your guys perverted our entire political system.

you wanted it. live with it.
You guys?

Who are they?

BTW I thought you would know by now that I am not a member of any political flock and I do not vote for anyone but 3rd party candidates

That ^^^ alone puts at least one of your feet in the idiot fringe.

Voting for a better choice doesn't put a person in an idiot fringe category. We're given only two choices, both backed by big money. Myself, I go for the lesser of two evils. A democrat will kiss you before he screws you, then throw you some table scraps afterwords. A republican will screw you, kick you when you're down, and not throw you any left over table scraps or chicken bones cuz he doesn't believe in giving out free stuff.

It's the lefties that are all up in arms about rich people giving money to pols unless of course those pols are democrats

no one is going to lose elections because your guys perverted our entire political system.

Isn't it funny how uneducated trailer dwelling white trash defend those who shit on them, must be the Low IQ thing
More from narcissistic left. Those people in trailers do not want government hand outs, unlike inner city Blacks who have total governmental dependency. So explain how conservatives are shitting on people who live in trailer parks? I started out in one. Worked my way through life with service in military for college, and three degrees. Conservative mind set helped me. I never stood in place and cried.
Even advanced degrees can't mitigate strange beliefs and biases, remember Ted the Unabomber?

You guys?

Who are they?

BTW I thought you would know by now that I am not a member of any political flock and I do not vote for anyone but 3rd party candidates

Voting for a better choice doesn't put a person in an idiot fringe category. We're given only two choices, both backed by big money. Myself, I go for the lesser of two evils. A democrat will kiss you before he screws you, then throw you some table scraps afterwords. A republican will screw you, kick you when you're down, and not throw you any left over table scraps or chicken bones cuz he doesn't believe in giving out free stuff.
Voting ONLY for third party candidates strikes me as bizzare, both parties have candidates and incumbents worth supporting. As for the difference between the parties, the gap has never been greater.

You guys?

Who are they?

If you mean that as an alternative to the insanity of continually voting for a Democrat or a Republican and hoping that the 2 parties that got us into the shit hole we are in will get us out of it then I'll happily be part of the lunatic fringe because at least I'm not just another insane sheep like you.

You guys?

Who are they?

If you mean that as an alternative to the insanity of continually voting for a Democrat or a Republican and hoping that the 2 parties that got us into the shit hole we are in will get us out of it then I'll happily be part of the lunatic fringe because at least I'm not just another insane sheep like you.
I'm perfectly sane and do think outside the box; but keep on tossing your vote to the Ron Pauls' and others fringe candidates, at least you can never do any harm (or any good).

You guys?

Who are they?

I'm perfectly sane and do think outside the box; but keep on tossing your vote to the Ron Pauls' and others fringe candidates, at least you can never do any harm (or any good).

I refuse to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. You can compromise your ethics I won't

The only potential hole I see is those in power wouldn't propose it, and we the people are not organized and united.

Winner. People like Mac with their fantasy of how thing ought to be never seem to take into consideration that the ultra wealthy have had goals to make it possible for their power and influence to never be challenged. And once those goals are achieved, they are not going to hand back the power they worked so hard to get.

Hell working hard to gain more power is the hardest work they will ever do.

You guys?

Who are they?

I refuse to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. You can compromise your ethics I won't
You have ethics? Your use of personal attacks seems to counter that claim.

You guys?

Who are they?

You have ethics? Your use of personal attacks seems to counter that claim.
How can one conduct a personal attack on an anonymous screen name?

You seem to confuse the internet with real life.

Forum List

Back