There’s now a bipartisan bill to protect Mueller’s investigation from Trump

Think this won't pass? Instead of adjourning, the Senate agreed to hold pro forma sessions until they come back. To do that, every Senator has to agree. It takes only 1 to kill the idea. No one objected. The House also agreed to hold pro forma sessions. Clearly Republicans don't trust Trump.

A bunch of career politicians agreeing with each other… The problem is they are all on the same side… Fact

I see, no such thing as bipartisanship and then when it happens (against Trump's favor) it's just a bunch of cronies.

I would hope with Russia we are all on the same side.
Career politicians never have the best interest of the country in mind... fact
Not one of your " facts" are facts. You're a sad pathetic jaded hard core racist slackjaw know nothing.
I'm an minority I can't be racist… lol
Making up your own facts again I see.
You Can’t Be Racist Against White People – Athena Talks – Medium

I trust him to piss off liberals daily.
Promise kept!
Just the opposite. Trump is the one infuriated by how the Russian investigation is going.
Liberals are enthralled..
Enthralled? Is that the new PC word for retarded? I need to keep up better with lib speak.
Maybe you meant impaled? That's a faggot word. Okay so you and the other site liberal faggots got some kind of butt munch plan? This is a family board you dumb mother fucker! Don't be bringing your perversion in here.
Deplorable floored by a word he doesn't understand..
You are definitely the uneducated base Trump talks about..

Think this won't pass? Instead of adjourning, the Senate agreed to hold pro forma sessions until they come back. To do that, every Senator has to agree. It takes only 1 to kill the idea. No one objected. The House also agreed to hold pro forma sessions. Clearly Republicans don't trust Trump.
It's totally inspiring that it only took 6 plus months to get the entire Congress to not trust Trump.
He's given ample evidence he can't be trusted with anything. Thanks for your informative post.

Promise kept!
Just the opposite. Trump is the one infuriated by how the Russian investigation is going.
Enthralled? Is that the new PC word for retarded? I need to keep up better with lib speak.
Maybe you meant impaled? That's a faggot word. Okay so you and the other site liberal faggots got some kind of butt munch plan? This is a family board you dumb mother fucker! Don't be bringing your perversion in here.
Still laughing at this joker. He actually thinks the word " enthralled" is a perverse dirty word. Ha!

It's totally inspiring that it only took 6 plus months to get the entire Congress to not trust Trump.
He's given ample evidence he can't be trusted with anything. Thanks for your informative post.
American people have never trusted Congress… Fact

Wrong. I've looked closely at the latitude Mueller has. He can go wherever he feels he needs to go.
He has the support of the entire Congress. Who's going to stop him?

Well, since he technically falls under purview of the Justice Department and the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch, the person who presides over the Executive Branch would be who he ultimately answers to... we call that person the President.

Talk about opening a constitutional can of worms. I don't see SCOTUS letting it stand if it should get by a veto, I seriously doubt it will ever come to a vote.

This investigation doesn't need any more derailments due to Trump's guilty conscience.
The fact that it is bipartisan means it's very likely to stand.

WOW, two senators form one committee, Muller is already violating his mandate and congress should demand he resign. His mandate says he can consider things that arise for HIS investigation, now it's being reported outside agencies are throwing unrelated shit into the pot, that's not his freaking job, he not the AG.

He's not violating anything. He has the latitude to go wherever the investigation leads. And right now it's leading to Trump's finances which is not a good thing for him and you.

You're making assumptions again. You might want to read the authorization letter again, he's only able to look a things related to his investigation, not crap suggested by outside agencies that have nothing to do with it.

Wrong. I've looked closely at the latitude Mueller has. He can go wherever he feels he needs to go.

Liar, some are calling for him to resign because of his own conflicts of interest.

Well, since he technically falls under purview of the Justice Department and the Justice Department is part of the Executive Branch, the person who presides over the Executive Branch would be who he ultimately answers to... we call that person the President.
And the new legislation is to take that power away from the president because he can't be trusted.
He's tried at every turn to derail the investigations. Enough of that crap..

This investigation doesn't need any more derailments due to Trump's guilty conscience.
The fact that it is bipartisan means it's very likely to stand.

WOW, two senators form one committee, Muller is already violating his mandate and congress should demand he resign. His mandate says he can consider things that arise for HIS investigation, now it's being reported outside agencies are throwing unrelated shit into the pot, that's not his freaking job, he not the AG.

He's not violating anything. He has the latitude to go wherever the investigation leads. And right now it's leading to Trump's finances which is not a good thing for him and you.

You're making assumptions again. You might want to read the authorization letter again, he's only able to look a things related to his investigation, not crap suggested by outside agencies that have nothing to do with it.

Liar, some are calling for him to resign because of his own conflicts of interest.

Yeah the Sean Hannity crowd. lol
You can cry, stamp your feet and listen to Rush all day long. Mueller is going nowhere. Why do you waste your time because he has the most secure job in Washington.

No he can't.

(Make sure you understand the definition of "and")

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

Promise kept!
Look Skippy if being a homo is your thing okay. That shit is nasty and if your idea of fun is taking a dick up your ass then of course you would vote Democrat! Just because YOU like to be bent over and impaled does not mean it's for everybody alright idiot? You and the rest of the shit pipe surfers need to shut the fuck up.

This is no longer a faggot run country. Shit Stain is out of office. After 8 long years of fag first in the oval office by the first fag America did NOT want butch bitch power okay? Now you go masturbate to Anderson Cooper and pretend your posting is worth a fuck!

Promise kept!
Look Skippy if being a homo is your thing okay. That shit is nasty and if your idea of fun is taking a dick up your ass then of course you would vote Democrat! Just because YOU like to be bent over and impaled does not mean it's for everybody alright idiot? You and the rest of the shit pipe surfers need to shut the fuck up.

This is no longer a faggot run country. Shit Stain is out of office. After 8 long years of fag first in the oval office by the first fag America did NOT want butch bitch power okay? Now you go masturbate to Anderson Cooper and pretend your posting is worth a fuck!

Who are you kidding? It's painfully obvious that you have an Anderson Cooper poster on your ceiling, Mr. Projection. Man, you rally hate yourself, don't you?

Yet his approval ratings are double that of congress.

Only double? Thought you guys didn't believe in polls.

Promise kept!

All this crazy ass shit because I used the word " enthralled."
Amazing..

You're actually bragging about the polls of the lowest rated prez in history?
Thanks for admitting things really are that bad in Trumpland.

Yeah the Sean Hannity crowd. lol
You can cry, stamp your feet and listen to Rush all day long. Mueller is going nowhere. Why do you waste your time because he has the most secure job in Washington.

Wrong again skippy, lobbyist have the most secure job in DC.

No he can't.

(Make sure you understand the definition of "and")

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).
Mueller Can Pursue Whatever Crimes He Uncovers

Forum List

Back