There's No Way Around It, A Christian Cannot Possibly Believe In More Than Two Genders!

Did you have any input
Absolutely. I came to listen to God's word. There was much upon which to reflect. He also listened to my words, thanking Him for a great week, my students, my children. I asked Him to bless loved ones who are now in his care. I greeted those around me. We were asked how goes our Lenten observances, are we creating new habits, are we aware of those around us who are in need and doing something for them. We were reminded Lent is a time to start or renew good habits to continue on in our lives.

We listened to the story of Moses, the burning bush, and how God is to be remembered throughout the generations. We also heard how easy it was to grumble, but that it should not be our path, and so remember to be thankful.

We heard about a fig tree that was not doing well, and the promise of someone to give it great care so that it would produce the following year. Who is it in our own lives we can give great care?

I blessed and prayed for those around me.

RELIGION

The Biggest Indoctrination System.

You clowns bitch about CRT, yet the Bible is the largest Brainwashing tool.

How many of you RWI's are posting from home and didn't go to church today?

*snore* Your opinion does not become fact, or in any way of interest to me, based on how firmly you assert it.

The answer to your question is, "None of your damned business, because I don't answer to you. I don't practice my religion according to what your stupid ass thinks I should do, and I not only don't want your approval, I wouldn't take it as a gift with a gold-plated bow on it."

Consider getting over yourself, you egomaniac.

Being born unable to see obviously means you can never be a true Christian since God created Adam and Eve with the ability to see,
Hardly...........don't look now but your ignorance of the scriptures is showing. Sin is not inherited, its earned by making poor judgements/decisions based upon one's free will ability to determine right from wrong. No one is born into sin. Original Sin is a concept of man and not to be found in the actual content of the Holy Scriptures.

What does the Holy Spirit (all scripture is inspired of God -- 2 Tim. 3:16) teach concerning being born with the sins of our parents (Adam and Eve were the original parents)?

Deuteronomy 24:16, "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; EVERYONE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH FOR HIS OWN SIN."

Ezekiel 18:20, "The person who sins shall die (sins as in an action verb, to commit an action). The son shall not bear the punishment for the father's inequity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's inequity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself; and the wickedness of the wicked upon himself."

The Bible makes it clear with no ambiguity whatsoever, man is tempted and seduced by his/her own lusts; sin originates acting on one or more lusts of the flesh (James 1:13-16, 1 John 2:15-17) All are born with free-will and sins comes forth by making the evil choice between evil and good, of the one being tempted. Each individual becomes a sinner when he/she breaks God's law (1 John 3:4). People become the servants of sin because they choose sin over righteousness (Rom. 6:16-19)

*snore* Your opinion does not become fact, or in any way of interest to me, based on how firmly you assert it.
Exactly how I feel about RWI's obsession with CRT.
My gawd, CRT is fact, unlike the Bible.

RWI's just want to protect our White History.

You want to believe in the Bible, great.

Hardly...........don't look now but your ignorance of the scriptures is showing. Sin is not inherited, its earned by making poor judgements/decisions based upon one's free will ability to determine right from wrong. No one is born into sin. Original Sin is a concept of man and not to be found in the actual content of the Holy Scriptures.

What does the Holy Spirit (all scripture is inspired of God -- 2 Tim. 3:16) teach concerning being born with the sins of our parents (Adam and Eve were the original parents)?

Deuteronomy 24:16, "Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor shall children be put to death for their fathers; EVERYONE SHALL BE PUT TO DEATH FOR HIS OWN SIN."

Ezekiel 18:20, "The person who sins shall die (sins as in an action verb, to commit an action). The son shall not bear the punishment for the father's inequity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son's inequity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself; and the wickedness of the wicked upon himself."

The Bible makes it clear with no ambiguity whatsoever, man is tempted and seduced by his/her own lusts; sin originates acting on one or more lusts of the flesh (James 1:13-16, 1 John 2:15-17) All are born with free-will and sins comes forth by making the evil choice between evil and good, of the one being tempted. Each individual becomes a sinner when he/she breaks God's law (1 John 3:4). People become the servants of sin because they choose sin over righteousness (Rom. 6:16-19)

What a way to miss the point.

Exactly how I feel about RWI's obsession with CRT.
My gawd, CRT is fact, unlike the Bible.

RWI's just want to protect our White History.

You want to believe in the Bible, great.

Would it shock your conceited little self to know that literally no one cares how you feel about anything?

You want to believe in CRT, knock yourself out. You dislike my belief that it's crap, fine. You want to think it's a fact because you like it so much, go teach it to your own children. At no point in time do I have to give a crap how you feel about my belief.

Try to comprehend that the argument regarding CRT is not about your personal feelings on the subject, because you don't matter. You and your feelings are vapor. The argument is about the reality you seem to struggle with grasping through your overwhelming narcissism: other people are just as real as you, just as much citizens as you, and have just as much right as you to effect the policies of government institutions.

So declaring that you "feel" that the right-wing is obsessed with CRT, wrong about it, and should shut up about it because it annoys you is not only irrelevant, but a waste of everyone's time. Please go preen yourself on your imagined importance on your own time.

Yes, and God isn't a human. So this is irrelevant.

Jesus is/was a human though and He is/was God as well.

You old fool, you don't know what I believe. For the record I think we should live and let live. First do no harm is a good idea. We do know that biology is different from psychology.

I only know as much about you as you've let on about yourself.

He only made them, He didn't make them that way, they chose to be that way. (And you posted that twice btw.)

He only made them, He didn't make them that way, they chose to be that way. (And you posted that twice btw.)
Not sure what happened. The system burped??? There have been gays since the beginning of time.. and transexuals.

Not sure what happened. The system burped??? There have been gays since the beginning of time.. and transexuals.

That doesn't change what I just said though. God didn't make them that way, they chose to be that way. I think you probably can still delete one of those posts btw.

That doesn't change what I just said though. God didn't make them that way, they chose to be that way. I think you probably can still delete one of those posts btw.
How do you know? You aren't God. We know with some certainty that the ancient Jews didn't like them, but there's no record of them putting gays to death.

Because I read the Bible. Try it sometime.
God didn't write the Bible. The ancient Jews wrote the Bible. They kept themselves separate from others. Maintained their identity with their own laws and rituals, but they didn't put gays to death.

God didn't write the Bible. The ancient Jews wrote the Bible.

That still doesn't answer the question of why they would write something down in the Bible that God said was forbidden then if they were going by His word.

Forum List

Back