There's No Getting Rid Of Him Now, Democrats

Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

We need a break from chaos.... he's perfect for the job.

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.
After four years of constant drama and crisis, Biden offers stable leadership and a return to normalcy

I don't see Sleepy Joe as that stable at all. i don't see him as up to the job at hand or providing any leadership whatsoever.

You guys need to just STOP it.

Responding Biden is the same, Obama was the same, Hillary is the same does not cut it.

You elected Trump because he is different. He was going to shake things up and we will be better for it.

But Trumps “different” has brought non-.stop crisis, petty feuds, national embarrassment.

When the economy was strong, people were willing to overlook it. Now, they yearn for stable leadership without the drama.

Biden will offer that.
I don’t think so but he will certainly make sure the rich get richer, just as his large eared former boss did.
The rich usually do get richer. It is what they do

But Biden will also look out for Americans who are struggling, fight for healthcare, low cost higher education, the environment.

Something we don’t get with Trump.
Health insurance premiums have increased at least 5 fold since 09. Normally premiums double every 10 yrs.

We had around 20 million insured before Obamacare. Guess what we have now????.Guess???? Yep 20 million.

Success is increasing premiums 5 fold with a 6,000 deductible. And the same amount of people remain uninsured........ SUCCESS!!!!

May the geezer debates begin.
At 75, Trump would run circles around you.
Maybe in a golf cart
He sleeps 5 hrs a night. You? I need 8!!! That means Trump is up 21 hrs a week than average. About 5 rounds of golf right???????...............So that is 21 hrs of leisure time on top of what Obama did. Discuss. Don't say golf cart Ralph.
I would not brag about five hours of sleep a night. I wouldn’t brag about his diet or lack of exercise either.

He is not an active President. Much of the day, he is watching TV. Fox News drives his agenda. Trump does not read. Either he can’t read or is just too lazy and indifferent.
That makes him one of our least informed presidents in history.

Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.
After four years of constant drama and crisis, Biden offers stable leadership and a return to normalcy

I don't see Sleepy Joe as that stable at all. i don't see him as up to the job at hand or providing any leadership whatsoever.

Responding Biden is the same, Obama was the same, Hillary is the same does not cut it.

You elected Trump because he is different. He was going to shake things up and we will be better for it.

But Trumps “different” has brought non-.stop crisis, petty feuds, national embarrassment.

When the economy was strong, people were willing to overlook it. Now, they yearn for stable leadership without the drama.

Biden will offer that.
I don’t think so but he will certainly make sure the rich get richer, just as his large eared former boss did.

But Biden will also look out for Americans who are struggling, fight for healthcare, low cost higher education, the environment.

Health insurance premiums have increased at least 5 fold since 09. Normally premiums double every 10 yrs.

We had around 20 million insured before Obamacare. Guess what we have now????.Guess???? Yep 20 million.

Success is increasing premiums 5 fold with a 6,000 deductible. And the same amount of people remain uninsured........ SUCCESS!!!!
Link

Biden will offer that.
70++ straight months of SIX digit employment gains Now the rich are really getting rich

Trump created 2.5 Million jobs in a SINGLE month, ed.

Sorry to confuse you with the facts
You mean some of the 41 million that lost jobs came back ?? Yeah he created those jobs It'll be many months before you see our economy close to what it was Probably well after the swine leaves the WH

Maybe in a golf cart
He sleeps 5 hrs a night. You? I need 8!!! That means Trump is up 21 hrs a week than average. About 5 rounds of golf right???????...............So that is 21 hrs of leisure time on top of what Obama did. Discuss. Don't say golf cart Ralph.
I would not brag about five hours of sleep a night. I wouldn’t brag about his diet or lack of exercise either.

He is not an active President. Much of the day, he is watching TV. Fox News drives his agenda. Trump does not read. Either he can’t read or is just too lazy and indifferent.
Obama smoked all his life, started back up I hear. I'm obese too my friend. My BMI says I should be at 160....................LOL. Near 6 ft tall.......LOL. I'd look like a starving man on those bleeding hearted TV commercials.

What does your BMI at. Go ahead I dare ya

Maybe in a golf cart

Obama smoked all his life, started back up I hear. I'm obese too my friend. My BMI says I should be at 160....................LOL. Near 6 ft tall.......LOL. I'd look like a starving man on those bleeding hearted TV commercials.

Obama quit smoking, ate a healthy diet and exercised regularly. His BMI was low for his height.
Trump is Obese. Much worse than he will admit.

I am 6’1 and weigh 198. BMI around 26
I look nothing like Fat Donnie. I actually exercise

Maybe in a golf cart

Obama quit smoking, ate a healthy diet and exercised regularly. His BMI was low for his height.

I am 6’1 and weigh 198. BMI around 26.5

How do you know that B. Hussein O quit smoking? Because he said he did? LOL

He never smoked for the cameras, not usually anyhow.

BTW, President Trump has a letter signed by one of New York's finest physicians- proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created.

Maybe in a golf cart

BTW, President Trump has a letter signed by one of New York's finest physicians- proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Trump is the Healthiest President Almighty God ever created.
Show me

A

Biden will offer that.

All lies. Sniffy doesn’t give a shit about the people, but he really loves his wealthy donors.

Can't wait for the face-to-face with Trump.

Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination

Biden supported Trump in one of his incoherent ramblings. When he still had his mind he blackmailed Ukraine for a job for his son he had no experience for paying millions. He took large sums of money from China. Biden is just like the rest of democrats that have run for president since LBJ the worst person for the job, low life criminals selling America to the highest bidder. Clinton sold 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets to China and opened up the industrial military complex to sell them our missile secrets. Carters stupidity allowed an ally, Iran turn into a thorn in our side. Obama's acts were treasonous. It shows just how stupid some are or what some will do for a check in the mail the first of each month. It's far past time to start playing cowboys and democrats.

Maybe in a golf cart

the bone spur doctor??

I don’t believe there eill be any debates. Definitely not anything live and face-to-face. Neither side can afford to take that chance

Biden supported Trump in one of his incoherent ramblings. When he still had his mind he blackmailed Ukraine for a job for his son he had no experience for paying millions. He took large sums of money from China. Biden is just like the rest of democrats that have run for president since LBJ the worst person for the job, low life criminals selling America to the highest bidder. Clinton sold 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets to China and opened up the industrial military complex to sell them our missile secrets. Carters stupidity allowed an ally, Iran turn into a thorn in our side. Obama's acts were treasonous. It shows just how stupid some are or what some will do for a check in the mail the first of each month. It's far past time to start playing cowboys and democrats.
You republicans need a little big horn

You would think with Trump having his own private Justice Department he would prosecute Biden

Not even an indictment

Maybe in a golf cart

I am 6’1 and weigh 198. BMI around 26
I think I was 31. Technically obese. 26 is technically overweight.

They revised this shit yrs ago when fat fucks were growing. If I'm obese, something is wrong. I only weigh about 10 lbs more than at 30 yrs

:th_believecrap:

I think you may be right

Trump does not want to answer for his sins.

Neither candidate is at all comfortable or capable speaking off the cuff in that type of environment. I seriously believe you will see less than three, and likely less than two debates. I’m 50/50 that there will be none at all.

Forum List

Back