There's No Getting Rid Of Him Now, Democrats

I think you may be right

Trump does not want to answer for his sins.

Neither candidate is at all comfortable or capable speaking off the cuff in that type of environment. I seriously believe you will see less than three, and likely less than two debates. I’m 50/50 that there will be none at all.
I kind of agree

If we have a debate, I think one and done.
I can see Trump raising an issue like he picks the moderators or controls the content.
I think both candidates would be happy with no debates

I kind of agree

I can see Trump raising an issue like he picks the moderators or controls the content.

They’ll push it off on Covid-19 and maybe have some sort of televised Q&A with pre-approved (aka: useless) questions and pre-written, caned answers, but nothing of value.

I kind of agree

They’ll push it off on Covid-19 and maybe have some sort of televised Q&A with pre-approved (aka: useless) questions and pre-written, caned answers, but nothing of value.
Can you imagine a Twitter debate?

Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

We need a break from chaos.... he's perfect for the job.

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.
After four years of constant drama and crisis, Biden offers stable leadership and a return to normalcy

I don't see Sleepy Joe as that stable at all. i don't see him as up to the job at hand or providing any leadership whatsoever.

You guys need to just STOP it.

Responding Biden is the same, Obama was the same, Hillary is the same does not cut it.

You elected Trump because he is different. He was going to shake things up and we will be better for it.

But Trumps “different” has brought non-.stop crisis, petty feuds, national embarrassment.

When the economy was strong, people were willing to overlook it. Now, they yearn for stable leadership without the drama.

Biden will offer that.
When Trump won in 2016 we cried Not because we lost but because we knew what was coming and here it is Thanks republicans Hope you've learned from your huge mistake
It will be fun watching Republicans jump off the Trump Train as soon as he loses

I never supported him, he does not represent REAL Republicans, he is just radical fringe and we are over that

I think you may be right

Trump does not want to answer for his sins.

Neither candidate is at all comfortable or capable speaking off the cuff in that type of environment. I seriously believe you will see less than three, and likely less than two debates. I’m 50/50 that there will be none at all.
Maybe we can get Obama to sit in for Biden and watch trump shit his pants?

I think I was 31. Technically obese. 26 is technically overweight.

They revised this shit yrs ago when fat fucks were growing. If I'm obese, something is wrong. I only weigh about 10 lbs more than at 30 yrs

Trump is a little heavy...but the "official" numbers are pretty out-there. At her supposed "ideal" weight, my mother looked almost cadaverous...to the point her co-workers thought she had cancer!

I think I was 31. Technically obese. 26 is technically overweight.

They revised this shit yrs ago when fat fucks were growing. If I'm obese, something is wrong. I only weigh about 10 lbs more than at 30 yrs

Trump is a little heavy...but the "official" numbers are pretty out-there. At her supposed "ideal" weight, my mother looked almost cadaverous...to the point her co-workers thought she had cancer!
They changed the tables some yrs back to reflect the expanding and troublesome girth of our country. Guess what? Didn't work...lol

Trump was the last chance we have to save the Republic as it was founded. If Trump is thwarted this country will devolve into a dictatorship very, very quickly.
Absolutism, hyperbole and paranoia like that are what got us into this situation.

Maybe we should calm down a bit and (try to) exercise our critical thinking skills a bit more.

Yes, you should exercise your critical thinking skills. The last election exposed the almost total control over the voting process that the ruling elite have been able to build up over the decades. We all watched as the shrilary was universally ignored by the voting public, and Bernie, for all of his flaws was packing stadiums and bringing THOUSANDS of people to his rally's. All for nothing because the shrilary had the super delegates.

If Bernie had been the Democrat candidate, Trump would have lost. But no, the DNC never let Bernie have a chance, and then, he sold out to the shrilary in the end which lost him my support. You all claim you want free elections, but the DNC has complete control over who is the nominee. You are merely window dressing. The RNC ALMOST had total control. If it were up to them it would have been yet another fucking bush as the nominee.

So yes, I suggest you practice some critical thinking skills because you clearly have none.

Biden is the breather...we need, to recoup from The Divider's presidency. He's not a dictator wannabe, he won't lawlessly abuse his power and go around congress, our only representation in our govt... it's going to be fairly boring.... No tweeting of lies daily, no inciting of violence and division, no using his office 24/7 to campaign using our tax dollars...

We need a break from chaos.... he's perfect for the job.

Next election, after this one.... is where we will vote on issues and change to our norms...imo.

Biden is mentally crippled. He can barely string two sentences together. This is the result of the DNC having total control over the election process. We the People are slowly losing whatever influence we had. Soon, with all of the motor voter laws being passed the DNC will have enough dead voters in the bank, as it were, that they will no longer need to waste time with the living.

What's so horrible is there were 19 of these guys and Biden was the best of the lot.

Biden was the choice because no real candidate wanted to take on Trump. Biden is a very weak candidate. He would have been crushed by Clinton, Gore, Kerry and so on. None wanted any part of this election. So, we had a bunch of lesser candidates going against a guy pushing 80, and losing steam fast. These circumstances worked out for Biden. He would have never stood a chance in any prior cycle.

Forum List

Back