There's an enemy in America

You mean.......Jr. spent billions fighting an unjust war for oil, while letting the terrorist responsible for 9/11 stay free.

Jr. has flushed more down the toilet with bailouts, tax cuts for the wealthy and an unjust war than Obama ever will.

Bush was president for 8 years, obama hasn't made three yet but obama has surpassed bush to the 16 trillion mark. So if Bush fucked us why isn't obama fixing it why does he keep adding to the debt?

A good chunk of that debt was kept off the books, because Jr. kept the cost of the wars off of the budget until he left.

Yep, considering that Clinton left this country with a surplus and Jr. put us into a really fucked situation with shady accounting.

That didn't answer my question

So if Bush fucked us why isn't obama fixing it why does he keep adding to the debt?
according to my source we are at 98.6 of our GDP.

Bush was president for 8 years, obama hasn't made three yet but obama has surpassed bush to the 16 trillion mark. So if Bush fucked us why isn't obama fixing it why does he keep adding to the debt?

A good chunk of that debt was kept off the books, because Jr. kept the cost of the wars off of the budget until he left.

Yep, considering that Clinton left this country with a surplus and Jr. put us into a really fucked situation with shady accounting.

So if Bush fucked us why isn't obama fixing it why does he keep adding to the debt?

Why? Because the idiot rich people have taken their tax cuts (which were supposed to EXPIRE in 10 years) and now think of them as an entitlement.

If the GOP would actually work WITH Obama instead of being constantly against him, maybe something could get done.

Why? Because the idiot rich people have taken their tax cuts (which were supposed to EXPIRE in 10 years) and now think of them as an entitlement.

If the GOP would actually work WITH Obama instead of being constantly against him, maybe something could get done.

Would you give a person who you believed was an arsonist a box of matches and a 5 gallon can full of gas? Why do we need to change and come closer to what obama is? If he wants to work and get things done maybe he should change.

Who is the enemy? Who looks like they are intentionally destoring this country?

Little to say here: total debt is now at, obviously, a new record high of $14,856,859,498,405.73, which is a $20 billion increase overnight, $67 billion in the past two days, and $162 billion in the last three days. We will repeat the last part: total US debt has increased by $162 billion in three days. Said otherwise, total US Debt/GDP is now 98.9%. Please carry on.
Total US Debt Update: $14.86 Trillion; $162 Billion Increase In Three Days; 98.9% Debt/GDP | ZeroHedge

your left wing communist president has made them all look like stingy hermits compared to what he has spent !!! Bush spent billions fighting terrorist ...Obama flushed Trillions down the toilet !!

You mean.......Jr. spent billions fighting an unjust war for oil, while letting the terrorist responsible for 9/11 stay free.

Jr. has flushed more down the toilet with bailouts, tax cuts for the wealthy and an unjust war than Obama ever will.

You're parroting your MessiahRushie too much! Your OWN OP makes you and your puppet master a liar!!! :asshole:

Little to say here: total debt is now at, obviously, a new record high of $14,856,859,498,405.73, which is a $20 billion increase overnight, $67 billion in the past two days, and $162 billion in the last three days. We will repeat the last part: total US debt has increased by $162 billion in three days. Said otherwise, total US Debt/GDP is now 98.9%. Please carry on.
Total US Debt Update: $14.86 Trillion; $162 Billion Increase In Three Days; 98.9% Debt/GDP | ZeroHedge

You're parroting your MessiahRushie too much! Your OWN OP makes you and your puppet master a liar!!! :asshole:

Dude really stop it we know thats a lie what was all the bullshit about raising the debt ceiling to 16 trillion this year?

Dude really stop it we know thats a lie what was all the bullshit about raising the debt ceiling to 16 trillion this year?
So now the debt ceiling is the present debt. :cuckoo:
He still has a way to go to top the Lyin' Ryan debt of $23 trillion!

The Hard Right will only add to it. Yes, you should feel stupid.

The Hard Right will only add to it. Yes, you should feel stupid.

The hard left has arlready proven they will add to it no matter what.
Lyin' Ryan's budget passed by the GOP raises the debt ceiling to $23,105,000,000,000, so by your moronic "logic" the GOP have already spent the $23.1 trillion.

The only thing that might have saved us from destruction is the GOP standing in the way of this President and the Libs here who feel we just haven't spent enough.This spending is why we are where we are today...and you wonder why the Right wants this craziness to stop...

The only thing that might have saved us from destruction is the GOP standing in the way of this President and the Libs here who feel we just haven't spent enough.This spending is why we are where we are today...and you wonder why the Right wants this craziness to stop...
Lyin' Ryan's GOP budget, which CON$ support wholeheartedly, spends us $23 trillion into debt. How does that stop the crazy spending? It seems you hypocrites only object to Dems spending us into debt but fully support GOP deficit spending!!!

Lyin' Ryan's GOP budget, which CON$ support wholeheartedly, spends us $23 trillion into debt. How does that stop the crazy spending? It seems you hypocrites only object to Dems spending us into debt but fully support GOP deficit spending!!!

It may do that but what we do know is that obama has raised our debt to 16 trillion dollars higher than any otherpresident during the same time period in office.

Just like Bocephus, lil'rebnc1775 uses the term "enemy" :rolleyes:

Just for this thread I don't think I have called anyone an enemy. But with all this careless spending an 98.6 GDP taken up what would you call it?

Whats the thread title? If there's something wrong, its corporate money in politics that makes politicians vote contrary to their constituents in exchange for campaign $ and a future job as a lobbyist.

Just like Bocephus, lil'rebnc1775 uses the term "enemy" :rolleyes:

Just for this thread I don't think I have called anyone an enemy. But with all this careless spending an 98.6 GDP taken up what would you call it?

Whats the thread title? If there's something wrong, its corporate money in politics that makes politicians vote contrary to their constituents in exchange for campaign $ and a future job as a lobbyist.

There's an enemy in America, do you deny that some in America hate it want nothing but to see it destoried? Again show where I identified anyone as the enemy.

Afterall thats what this thread may decide if people will be honest.

It may do that but what we do know is that obama has raised our debt to 16 trillion dollars higher than any otherpresident during the same time period in office.
There you go again with your lie. The debt is 14.8 trillion, 12 trillion of which is the GOP debt.
Obama's debt CEILING is 16 trillion and the House GOP debt ceiling is 23 trillion.

Forum List

Back