"There will not be an agreement with Israel even if one prisoner remains behind bars

Mahmoud Abbas calls terrorists ‘heroes’ at prisoner release celebration

Mahmoud Abbas calls terrorists ?heroes? at prisoner release celebration ? JNS.org

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas held a celebration in Ramallah in honor of the second set of 26 Palestinian terrorists released by Israel as part of Israeli-Palestinian conflict negotiations, calling the prisoners “heroes” despite their violent history.

At the Ramallah celebration, Abbas told the crowd, “We welcome our brothers the heroes coming from behind the bars to a world of freedom and liberty.”

Every released prisoner will receive a special grant and monthly stipend from the PA, between $710-$1,280, Israel Hayom reported. Despite the celebration held by Abbas, Palestinians seemed largely apathetic about the prisoner release.

I consider my next comment ABSOLUTELY JUSTIFIED

May it some day happen-----that MAHMOUD ABBAS-----stands beside the dead body of
a his murdered grandchild------and watch notables embrace the murderer as a GREAT
HERO ----and promise him GREAT PRESTIGE AND FINANCIAL REWARD FOR LIFE

I have the same wish for every pig who adulates the murderer of any
mother's child---FOR THE MURDER. Face facts --isa-worshippers---
your co-religionists are being REWARDED FOR MURDERING THE CHILDREN
OF MOTHERS-----such is their contribution to YOU IN YOUR FILTH

Mahmoud Abbas calls terrorists ?heroes? at prisoner release celebration ? JNS.org

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas held a celebration in Ramallah in honor of the second set of 26 Palestinian terrorists released by Israel as part of Israeli-Palestinian conflict negotiations, calling the prisoners “heroes” despite their violent history.

At the Ramallah celebration, Abbas told the crowd, “We welcome our brothers the heroes coming from behind the bars to a world of freedom and liberty.”

“No permanent peace agreement would be signed as long as there is one single prisoner in Israeli jails,” Abbas said.

Every released prisoner will receive a special grant and monthly stipend from the PA, between $710-$1,280, Israel Hayom reported. Despite the celebration held by Abbas, Palestinians seemed largely apathetic about the prisoner release.

Just in case anyone is having a hard time keeping track, Fatah is the moderate™ terrorist group here.

Can anyone seriously wonder why they can't make peace with Israel?

Israel's government has agreed in principle to the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state, but with the proviso that any such state must 1) recognize Israel and concede its right to exist; and 2) maintain control over its people sufficient to prevent further violence against Israelis and their lands. Anyone with three functioning brain cells can see that the moment for the fulfillment of this promise has not yet arrived. Not only are Islamic terrorists still filtering out of the Palestinian zones, one of them -- Gaza -- is controlled by HAMAS, whose charter explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel.

Abbas did not call terrorist heroes, he does not call unlawfully detained prisoners terrorists. Ony scumbag scum of the earth Zionist Haters like Hollie does that.

Your post is filled with lies and hate.

Do you never tire of lying and hating?

I applaud and celebrate the release of each of these unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners. They are heroes who struggled long for freedom from unlawful imprisonment.

I lift up to God a Prayer this moment for each of these brave and courageous men and each prisoner, over 5000 still in Israels torture chambers, may God protect them and bless each of them and their families. May they turn to God and draw closer in their time of need and oppression. May they each feel Gods love for each of them, let Gods love fill them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

“No permanent peace agreement would be signed as long as there is one single prisoner in Israeli jails,” Abbas said.

Just in case anyone is having a hard time keeping track, Fatah is the moderate™ terrorist group here.

Israel's government has agreed in principle to the creation of a sovereign Palestinian state, but with the proviso that any such state must 1) recognize Israel and concede its right to exist; and 2) maintain control over its people sufficient to prevent further violence against Israelis and their lands. Anyone with three functioning brain cells can see that the moment for the fulfillment of this promise has not yet arrived. Not only are Islamic terrorists still filtering out of the Palestinian zones, one of them -- Gaza -- is controlled by HAMAS, whose charter explicitly calls for the destruction of Israel.

Abbas did not call terrorist heroes, he does not call unlawfully detained prisoners terrorists. Ony scumbag scum of the earth Zionist Haters like Hollie does that.

I applaud and celebrate the release of each of these unlawfully detained Palestinian prisoners. They are heroes who struggled long for freedom from unlawful imprisonment.

I lift up to God a Prayer this moment for each of these brave and courageous men and each prisoner, over 5000 still in Israels torture chambers, may God protect them and bless each of them and their families. May they turn to God and draw closer in their time of need and oppression. May they each feel Gods love for each of them, let Gods love fill them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen

May all those who adulate the murderers as does the isa-respecter above-----and pray
to their depraved and perverse "god" to protect and sustain and facilitate the filth
she endorses------see their very own victims of the same filth-------the isa-respecter
endorses and facilitates. -- There is an isa respecter in jail------in the USA----
I wonder if sherri will fast for the release of the noble bomber bostoni POOR GUY IS
BEING OPPRESSED -----for his NOBLE DEEDS (in the sherri world of isa-respect)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOBhHiX7s9k]Abbas welcomes 21 murderers released from prison - YouTube[/ame]

The Fourth Geneva Convention is a treaty Israel is a signatory too, as well as others that prescribe lawful procedures to try members of an occupied population for crimes, as well as generally prescrbing what proper judicial process is. There are some basic human rights all have under these treaties.

One provision is The Fourth Geneva Convention says an occupied population cannot be imprisoned outside of the occupied territories. Israel so egregiously violates this provision, I expect it qualifies as a grave violation of the convention and constitutes a war crime. Each detention inside Israel of a Palestinian from East Jerusalem or the WB or Gaza is a war crime.

The other serious matter is Palestinians do not get fair trials, the entire process from detention to conviction to sentencing to incarceration violates rights Palestinians have under intl law. We have torture documented for decades, the practice of using torture to coerce false confessions, administrative detentions that violate intl law, kangaroo military courts, denial of medical care in prisons, attacks on prisoners in prisons, unlawful solitary confinement, etc

Oh really? :lol:

Israel Prison Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, from THE VERY article you cite and link...

"According to the 2011 US Human Rights report, prisoners and detainees were granted access to visitors, with the exception of those whose families live in the Gaza Strip."

Another hasbara shoe falls...

Ooops, here is an update.

Palestinian families from Gaza have have been allowed to visit their jailed relatives in Israel for the first time in five years.

A group of 40 people crossed from Gaza into southern Israel en route to Ramon prison.

Israel agreed to the move in May as part of deal to end a mass hunger strike by Palestinian detainees.

Family visits were halted in 2007 after the militant Islamist group Hamas came to power in Gaza.

'Indescribable excitement'
In all, 24 prisoners from Gaza are meeting their relatives on Monday.

Israel Prisons Service spokeswoman Sivan Weizman was quoted as saying that the visits would last two hours.

Among those visiting Israel is Fatima Nashbat, who has not seen her husband Mohammed Jaber for six years.

"I don't know what the meeting will be like, but of course my excitement is indescribable and I can't wait to see him," she told the AFP news agency.

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), who is which is co-ordinating the visits, welcomed the move.

"This is a first step and we hope that visits by residents of Gaza will resume in full," Juan Pedro Schaerer, head of the ICRC in Israel and the Palestinian territories, said in a statement.

The ICRC will be watching to see whether the policy is extended to the more than 550 Palestinian prisoners with close relatives in Gaza, the BBC's Jon Donnison in Jerusalem reports.

BBC News - First Gaza families visit jailed relatives in Israel

You're welcome to pray to allah for the Islamic terrorists you define as heroes. That seems retrograde and defeatist to me.

But then again, your fawning approval of Islamic terrorists and your denial of Abu Mazen rewarding Islamic terrorists with praise and cash rewards isn't surprising.

Don't you find it a bit self-destructive when the "Palestinian" Arabs can't build a functional society that makes payroll, decides to bankroll islamist terrorists?

I suppose the "Palestinian" Arabs will once again have to begging to the UN for infidel dollars. The Pals and their begging are like underpaid prostitutes.

One big problem, they were not convicted of murder in trials lawful under intl law. The convictions have no legitimacy.

So Israelis committing an offense abroad should be judged under international law?

You're delusional. They are judged in the same country in which the commit the offense.

Which is the exact situation here.

Is there ANYTHING that Sherri says that is true ?

Funny thing is, she claims to be a lawyer lol !

well -----do you think that she would have the audacity to claim
that she is a human being?

As of last March the Palestinian Authority owed Israel 207 million dollars in unpaid electricity debt. Israel should cut off the electricity to the Palestinian Authority as that debt is still unpaid.

You're welcome to pray to allah for the Islamic terrorists you define as heroes. That seems retrograde and defeatist to me.

But then again, your fawning approval of Islamic terrorists and your denial of Abu Mazen rewarding Islamic terrorists with praise and cash rewards isn't surprising.

Don't you find it a bit self-destructive when the "Palestinian" Arabs can't build a functional society that makes payroll, decides to bankroll islamist terrorists?

I suppose the "Palestinian" Arabs will once again have to begging to the UN for infidel dollars. The Pals and their begging are like underpaid prostitutes.

If your ability to read and comprehend English were better and you knew anything about Christianity, it would be clear my Prayers are to God, as a believer in Jesus, and in Jesus name I pray. That is not how Muslims pray. So, you really should stop falsely accusing me of having a religion I do not have. And I believe Prayers matter greatly to God and that there is great power in prayers. Some day, I believe I will see how all of my prayers made a difference.

Palestinians struggle against Oppression and Occupation. What they build, Israel tears down, typical of Oppressors. But they have victory by simply surviving. And not only do they survive, but their numbers grow, now exceed the numbers of Jewish colonist terrorists in the land. In intl recognized boundaries of Israel, Palestinians make up 25% of the population. The projection is by about 1946 their numbers inside Israels intl recognized boundaries will exceed Jews.

Occupations always end and one day Palestinians will live free of Occupation once again. I am enjoying greatly the prospect of watching Zionism crumble. Evils like Zionism always are ultimately vanquished.

If your ability to read and comprehend English were better and you knew anything about Christianity, it would be clear my Prayers are to God, as a believer in Jesus, and in Jesus name I pray. That is not how Muslims pray. So, you really should stop falsely accusing me of having a religion I do not have. And I believe Prayers matter greatly to God and that there is great power in prayers. Some day, I believe I will see how all of my prayers made a difference.

Palestinians struggle against Oppression and Occupation. What they build, Israel tears down, typical of Oppressors. But they have victory by simply surviving. And not only do they survive, but their numbers grow, now exceed the numbers of Jewish colonist terrorists in the land. In intl recognized boundaries of Israel, Palestinians make up 25% of the population. The projection is by about 1946 their numbers inside Israels intl recognized boundaries will exceed Jews.

Occupations always end and one day Palestinians will live free of Occupation once again. I am enjoying greatly the prospect of watching Zionism crumble. Evils like Zionism always are ultimately vanquished.

Ya Allah, what a pathetic joke you are

Your scripted responses are more Islamist rhetoric than reality. Hamas, and the other Islamosupremacist crime organizations are not at all concerned with “Palestinians”. This is all about Islam, as an ideology, claiming an entitlement to exclusive ownership of the Middle East. That’s precisely why the various Islamist terrorist organizations refer to “Muslim Lands”™ and their inability to acknowledge a non muslim entity in the Middle East.

The “poor, oppressed” Pal/Arabs are nothing more than cannon fodder for the various Islamist terrorist organizations who use the invented “Palestinians” as a means to wage jihad against the infidel.

Sadly, I'm guessing that no matter how great the variance between what is imagined and created as conspiracy theory and what is shown to be real...most in the Islamic world will not change a single opinion because, nothing, not argument, not fact, not reality itself, can shake their conviction that the "Zionists" hold the entire M.E. under a blanket of oppression.

Truly, a desperate and pathetic delusion. Looking deeper at the definitions and goals of many Moslems, such as yourself, it appears that to most in the Islamic world, the definition of peace and a stable Middle East would be (in the words of former President Nasser of Egypt) "wiping Israel off the map." That sentiment is very much in accordance the views of most Islamists. It’s really a laughable delusion.

Your scripted responses are more Islamist rhetoric than reality. Hamas, and the other Islamosupremacist crime organizations are not at all concerned with “Palestinians”. This is all about Islam, as an ideology, claiming an entitlement to exclusive ownership of the Middle East. That’s precisely why the various Islamist terrorist organizations refer to “Muslim Lands”™ and their inability to acknowledge a non muslim entity in the Middle East.

The “poor, oppressed” Pal/Arabs are nothing more than cannon fodder for the various Islamist terrorist organizations who use the invented “Palestinians” as a means to wage jihad against the infidel.

Sadly, I'm guessing that no matter how great the variance between what is imagined and created as conspiracy theory and what is shown to be real...most in the Islamic world will not change a single opinion because, nothing, not argument, not fact, not reality itself, can shake their conviction that the "Zionists" hold the entire M.E. under a blanket of oppression.

Truly, a desperate and pathetic delusion. Looking deeper at the definitions and goals of many Moslems, such as yourself, it appears that to most in the Islamic world, the definition of peace and a stable Middle East would be (in the words of former President Nasser of Egypt) "wiping Israel off the map." That sentiment is very much in accordance the views of most Islamists. It’s really a laughable delusion.

HOLLIE be not deceived-----sherri is fully aware that all you have written is true---
she is an ardent supporter of the ISLAMICIST AGENDA ------and the GLORIOUS
CALIPHATE. Her "jesus" thing is a ploy to attract naive christians. ITS IN THE
KORAN-------"we will accept your 'prophets'----but you have to accept ME as
THE PROPHET" (paraphrase----i do not know arabic)
did anyone out there read the bible or the koran?

They are not terrorists in Palestine.

They are only terrorists to the propagandists in the West.

In "palestine" adolf abu ali is a SAINT. In fact-----so was SADAAM HUSSEIN---
so was OSAMA BIN LADEN ------so is every slut who tied a bomb to her own whorish
ass for the purpose of murdering children. You made an excellent point Mr. Tin

You're right about that Tinmore. Just ask RFK.

Nice to see you praying to Allah, prayer is good for you, it will help with all that hate you harbor inside you.

But you continue to falsely call me a Muslim, which you cannot even learn to spell right, continuosly misspelling it Moslem. I guess that is your limited intellect shining brightly through or your poor English.

You continue to spew your Zionist Hasbara like a good little Israeli shill. One would think heartless and soulless and conscienceless Zionists like you would grow tired of the constant regurgitation of all those distortions of truth and lies.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is the story of colonist Zionist settlers seeking to settle and ethnically cleanse Palestine of her indigenous Palestinian peoples. And the project is headed for a collosal failure. Already Palestinians exceed Jews once again in the land known as Palestine since the days of Herodotus.

Thank you ,God , for Blessing the oppressed, with surviving Occupation. As Jesus says, blessed are the oppressed. There are no blessings for oppressors, may God have mercy on their souls. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Last edited:

Nice to see you praying to Allah, prayer is good for you, it will help with all that hate you harbor inside you.

But you continue to falsely call me a Muslim, which you cannot even learn to spell right, continuosly misspelling it Moslem. I guess that is your limited intellect shining brightly through or your poor English.

You continue to spew your Zionist Hasbara like a good little Israeli shill. One would think heartless and soulless and conscienceless Zionists like you would grow tired of the constant regurgitation of all those distortions of truth and lies.

The Israeli Palestinian conflict is the story of colonist Zionist settlers seeking to settle and ethnically cleanse Palestine of her indigenous Palestinian peoples. And the project is headed for a collosal failure. Already Palestinians exceed Jews once again in the land known as Palestine since the days of Herodotus.

Thank you ,God , for Blessing the oppressed, with surviving Occupation. As Jesus says, blessed are the oppressed. There are no blessings for oppressors, may God have mercy on their souls. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Perhaps Hollie likes to use the spelling Moslem since it is also in the dictionary. Meanwhile, I wonder if Frau Sherri will send up a little prayer to Allah for the Turks for their occupying part of Cyprus. Maybe her prayers will get them all of Cyprus.

Turkish-Occupied Cyprus: The Displaced Greek Communities

Forum List

Back