Be careful of Jewish doctors.

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Considering the Talmud, I don't know how much I'd say I'd trust Jewish doctors?

Florida Jewish doctor arrested with plans targeting Muslims

Florida Jewish Doctor Arrested With Plans Targeting Muslims

The interrogation of Florida podiatrist, Dr. Robert Goldstein, 37, who was arrested on Friday on suspecion of planning to bomb mosques and Islamic centers in St. Petersburg, was scheduled to continue Sunday, Israel Radio reported.

Agents of the Arms, Tobacco and Firearms agency (ATF) raided Goldstein's home in the suburb of Seminole, near St. Petersburg. The raid followed a call to the police by the suspect's mother, requesting that a security check be carried out at her son's home following a fight Goldstein had with his wife Kristi.

At the home, which was rigged with trip wires and closed circuit cameras, the agents discovered what they described as "enough explosives to destroy the 200-unit townhouse complex."

Three Israelis arrested on suspicion of organ trafficking

Suspicion of Organ Trafficking

Surgeon among suspects; traffickers would approach poor people and offer to buy a kidney for transplant in Turkey.
1018316866.jpg

Dr. Michael Ziss in court in 2009.Dror Artzi, Jini
Israel planning deep cutback in unit fighting human trafficking[/paste:font]
Three people were arrested last week on suspicion of organ trafficking, one of whom is a doctor already standing trial for similar offenses in the past.

The three were arrested on Tuesday at the end of a month-long undercover investigation. On Wednesday, the Rishon Letzion Magistrate’s Court ordered Dr. Michael Ziss and Shlomi Biton held without bail, and released the third suspect to house arrest.

Ziss, a surgeon, was extradited from Ukraine to Israel in 2009 on similar suspicions. He and Biton were eventually charged with organ trafficking and conspiracy to commit a crime in that case, which is still being heard by the Be’er Sheva District Court. But in October 2014, the court rejected the prosecution’s request to keep Ziss in jail until the end of his trial.

Berthold Epstein - Wikipedia

Berthold Epstein
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search
Berthold Epstein (1 April 1890 – 9 June 1962) was a pediatrician, professor, and scientist who was conscripted as a doctor in the Auschwitz concentration camp during World War II.

Contents
Life before Auschwitz[edit]
Berthold Epstein was born into a Jewish family in Pilsen in 1890. As an adult, he became professor and director at a Kinderklinik ("Children's Clinic") affiliated with the German Hospital in Prague, and married Ottilie née Eckstein.[1]

In reaction to the escalation of World War II, Epstein travelled to Norway on 15 March 1940. Accepted on the recommendation of the Norwegian pediatric association, he was also encouraged to apply for the position as the head of the pediatric clinic at Rikshospitalet. Epstein was among the small number of refugees licensed to practice medicine in Norway before the German invasion on 9 April 1940. Unfortunately, the Nazi persecution of Jews put an end to his Norwegian pediatrics career,[2] and he instead conducted research on tuberculosis until his arrest on 27 October 1942. His arrest was followed by his deportation on the SS Donau on 26 November the same year.

In Auschwitz[edit]
Having been deported from Norway to Third Reich-annexed Poland, Dr. Epstein was then transported to the Jewish Camp in Auschwitz. There, he was compelled to assist the notoriously unethical Dr. Josef Mengele with experiments concerning a possible treatment of noma, a deadly and disfiguring form of malnutrition-induced gangrene. About 3,000 people died due to this research, which included deliberately infecting healthy individuals.[3][4]

Miklós Nyiszli - Wikipedia

Miklós Nyiszli
Born
17 June 1901
Szilágysomlyó, Austria-Hungary
Died 5 May 1956 (aged 54)
Oradea, Romania
Nationality Austro-Hungarian
Hungarian
Romanian
Known for incarceration and forced medical work in Auschwitz concentration camp
40px-Text_document_with_red_question_mark.svg.png

This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
40px-Edit-clear.svg.png

This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. See Wikipedia's guide to writing better articles for suggestions. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Miklós Nyiszli (17 June 1901, Szilágysomlyó, Austria-Hungary – 5 May 1956, Oradea, Romania) was a Jewishprisoner at the Auschwitz concentration camp. Nyiszli, his wife, and young daughter, were transported to Auschwitz in June 1944
While imprisoned, Nyiszli was forced to carry out medical experiments and perform autopsies on dozens of bodies, particularly on dwarfs and twins. Mengele had done research into the causes of dwarfism and twinning, and used Nyiszli to gather more information for him. Nyiszli also carried out the autopsies of prisoners, specifically those suspected to have died from infectious diseases. Mengele was also searching for evidence supporting the "inferiority of the Jewish race". At one point Nyiszli was forced to carry out physical exams on a father-son pair and, after their deaths, to prepare their skeletons for study at the Anthropological Museum in Berlin.[citation needed]

had to examine them with exact clinical methods before they died, and then perform the dissection on their still warm bodies. ”
One day, following the gassing of a transport of prisoners, Nyiszli was summoned by sondercommando working in the gas chambers who had found a girl alive under a mass of bodies in a gas chamber. Nyiszli and his fellow prisoners did their best to help and care for the girl but she was eventually discovered by SS guards and shot.[3] This incident was dramatized in the film The Grey Zone and Son of Saul.[citation needed]

Nyiszli was appalled by the disregard for human life and lack of sympathy for human suffering shown by the SS guards and officers. But like his fellow captives, his actions were dictated by his tormentors, and he was forced to perform what he considered immoral acts. As he said:

Israeli organ-smuggling ‘mastermind’ arrested in Cyprus

Israeli organ-smuggling ‘mastermind’ arrested in Cyprus

Moshe Harel is accused of managing dozens of illegal kidney transplants at a Kosovo clinic
By AFP6 January 2018, 6:50 pm 3

• Illustrative photo of an operating room. (Nati Shohat/Flash90)

PRISTINA, Kosovo — The Israeli ringleader of a global gang of organ traffickers has been arrested in Cyprus, Kosovan police said on Saturday.

Moshe Harel is suspected of organizing dozens of illegal kidney transplants at the Medicus clinic in the capital Pristina in 2008, and is the man being held, according to local media.
Israeli transplant surgeon is arrested for suspected organ trafficking

News
Israeli transplant surgeon is arrested for suspected organ trafficking
BMJ 2007; 334 doi: Israeli transplant surgeon is arrested for suspected organ trafficking (Published 10 May 2007)Cite this as: BMJ 2007;334:973

1. Merav Sarig

1. Author affiliations
A leading kidney transplant surgeon from Israel has been arrested in Turkey on suspicion of involvement in an illegal organ transplantation ring that performed operations at a private hospital in Istanbul.

Zaki Shapira, former head of the transplant centre at Rabin Medical Center in Petah Tikva, to the north east of Tel Aviv, was arrested in the course of a gun battle between police and armed robbers at the hospital on 27 April. Turkish doctors and hospital staff were also arrested.

Turkish sources say that police officers who searched the hospital after the shooting discovered …

Fugitive doctor convicted of rape 16 years ago arrested in Israel

Fugitive doctor convicted of rape 16 years ago arrested in Israel

By JESSICA LOGAN

and STEVE E. SWENSON

Californian staff writers

e-mail: [email protected]

[email protected]

A Bakersfield doctor who drugged and raped two women more than two decades ago is behind bars in Israel after fleeing the country 16 years ago.

Kenneth A. Frank, 56, was convicted Kern County on Dec. 20, 1989.

One of his victims, who is now 57, said Wednesday she was relieved Frank is behind bars. Her name will not be released because she was the victim of rape.

“I didn’t think anyone was looking for him,” said the elder of the two victims. “I’m thrilled.”

Deputy District Attorney Lisa A. Green, who prosecuted Frank, said a Bakersfield FBI agent working through Interpol led to the finding of Frank in Israel in December, 2004.

But what Green called “international red tape” delayed until Tuesday the actual arrest of Frank in Tel Aviv where he was using the name Yonatan Efrat, she said.

At Beth Israel, Lapses in Care Mar Gains in Technology
At Beth Israel, Lapses in Care Mar Gains in Technology

By JENNIFER STEINHAUERFEB. 15, 2000

Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
  • Continue reading the main story

ADVERTISEMENT

Continue reading the main story

Fallout from the Zarkin case continues. The hospital took actions of its own by pressing Dr. Saltzman to relinquish his chairmanship. He was the second department head removed from the obstetrics and gynecology department in two years.

After the state's findings, another case surfaced involving a young woman who had undergone gynecological surgery and then became comatose because an anesthesiologist failed to monitor her post-operative condition , the hospital has acknowledged.

• Banned
Sob, I'd bet any money that you're on a no-fly list somewhere.:highfive:

I don’t know anyone who would go to a Polack doctor

I'm more worried about stupid pollack commies.

Many of the worst Commies were Jews & few were Poles.

You're so brainwashed, and simple-minded.
/----/ There is no hater like a Jew hater like you.

LOL, So facts against Jews are so "Horrible" but meanwhile facts against Muslims are so "Great"

Such a hypocrisy, it all boggles the mind.
/——/ You hate all Jews, I just hate anyone trying to harm my country regardless of their religion. Tad bit different

• Banned

LOL, So facts against Jews are so "Horrible" but meanwhile facts against Muslims are so "Great"

/——/ You hate all Jews, I just hate anyone trying to harm my country regardless of their religion. Tad bit different

As if Jews aren't trying to harm this country?

/----/ No, you Jew hater. BTW, I'm Catholic. I'm sure you're an equal opportunity hater.

/----/ No, you Jew hater. BTW, I'm Catholic. I'm sure you're an equal opportunity hater.

Jews have done a 1,000 X more damage to the USA than Muslims have.

But, that's besides the point.

Why is it okay to bash Muslims, but not Jews, eh?

/----/ BS - but I've learned over the years that once someone makes hatred for Jews the hallmark of their life, there is no convincing them otherwise.

/----/ BS - but I've learned over the years that once someone makes hatred for Jews the hallmark of their life, there is no convincing them otherwise.

It's not my fault that Western Europeans tend to have pitiful levels of abstract thought, perception ability, pattern recognition & just plain logic.

If you think Jews haven't been doing great damage to the U.S.A, you're probably not very intelligent, to say the very least.

Even some Forum Jews here, have in fact admited to at least a good deal of Liberal Jews causing havoc & decay.

Why does this forum tolerate off-topic flames of a bigoted nature like this, while wouldn't tolerate off topic flames of a bigoted nature from me????????

When I ask people why they wouldn’t go to a Polack doctor, most people say they just look so dirty.

But not as simple-minded as a bigoted polack.

Western Europeans are some of the most dumb people I've ever encountered.

Why do they think standing against Bigotry holds some kind of Intelligence?

Such a stupid & inferior race of Individualist savages.

Why does this forum tolerate off-topic flames of a bigoted nature like this, while wouldn't tolerate off topic flames of a bigoted nature from me????????

When I ask people why they wouldn’t go to a Polack doctor, most people say they just look so dirty.

More off topic flames this site protects from bannings, but if I do the same they ban me almost always.

If you support Jews on JEWSMB you get Brownie points from the Mods.

More off topic flames this site protects from bannings, but if I do the same they ban me almost always.

I don’t know what it is about Polacks...

They just appear so dirty and greasy. Do you guys bathe regularly?
No wonder nobody goes to a Polish doctor

I don’t know what it is about Polacks...

They just appear so dirty and greasy. Do you guys bathe regularly?
No wonder nobody goes to a Polish doctor

Jews are ruining the Internet, everything from Suckerberg's Disgracebook censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to SerGAY Brinn's Jewtube censoring out people for non-Liberal views, to JEWSMB'S own FecalTenn censoring out Critics of Zionists.

I don't know why more Western Europeans don't connect the dots.

It's really pathetic how slow-witted & unperceptive these people tend to be.

Forum List

Back