There will be no unity until Trump's seditionists are no more.

Steve Schmidt said it so eloquently. There will be no unity with seditionists.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

The future looks long and dismal since it will probably be another 70-80 years before the last Trump supporters take their last breath or forget the way he was mistreated these last four years.

Yeah the families whose income increased 6,000 in 4 years. The tax cut that put more money in the pockets of 85% of the population. No new wars.

Yeah people really suffered you fucking moron.

I don’t understand your post please explain what you’re trying to say in another way.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way moving forward. Not only is accountability imperative, it is necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

I didn't know MSLSD could be so entertaining, thanks for the laugh.

Cool...no unity...I'm down with that if you are.

Sure! As long as there is accountability. No get out of jail free cards for those responsible for the killing and insurrection. After that, we'll talk.

You're going to hold the Capitol cop accountable. Good idea. Finally.

Which Capitol cop are you referring to? The one taking selfies with the seditionists, the one guiding seditionists through, or the one behind the barricaded doors the shot the woman when she tried to be the first one through the security glass they had just broken out?

The future looks long and dismal since it will probably be another 70-80 years before the last Trump supporters take their last breath or forget the way he was mistreated these last four years.

Fuck off noob.

Wow, are we having a bad night or what? Got those losing blues huh? Between your racism and those losing blues, you're going to be one sour Toadie for the next four years eh?

Good God can y’all present one argument without trying to use the race card. Actually I was just say people don’t forget bad behavior easily.

Fuck off noob.

I must have struck a nerve. We are learning to be nasty also. People like you could do with a little humble time looking in the mirror and asking why I am so mean to people I don’t even know.

You don't need to know them. Once you figure out they are for murder, dismantling the government, and Democracy, we know who and what they are. To hell with these Trump traitors. They're either for Democracy or they are for taking down government. I have no use for those who support the latter. Fuck being nice to those scum bags.

View attachment 443924

Ow.w..w...w... First it was DEPLORABLE (Hillary) then THUG (Joe Biden) and now it's LOSER...

View attachment 443925

...I feel so wanted...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

All three seem pretty accurate....

picking-nose-emoticon-vector-820026.jpg

Fuck off noob.

I must have struck a nerve. We are learning to be nasty also. People like you could do with a little humble time looking in the mirror and asking why I am so mean to people I don’t even know.

You don't need to know them. Once you figure out they are for murder, dismantling the government, and Democracy, we know who and what they are. To hell with these Trump traitors. They're either for Democracy or they are for taking down government. I have no use for those who support the latter. Fuck being nice to those scum bags.

Suck my dick

Fuck off noob.

Shut up you child. You will do nothing.

Fuck off noob.

Wow, are we having a bad night or what? Got those losing blues huh? Between your racism and those losing blues, you're going to be one sour Toadie for the next four years eh?

Good God can y’all present one argument without trying to use the race card. Actually I was just say people don’t forget bad behavior easily.

I didn't play the race card, the other poster brought it into the debate. He usually does. Just keep up with his posts in the future. You'll see.

Fuck off noob.

This coming from the party that supported the mostly peaceful summer of love. Look inward before you sling crap outward.

After their terrorist attack on the country, unity is only possible with accountability. That's the only way to move forward. Not only is accountability imperative, but it is also necessary if we are to hold onto this Democracy. If the Right thinks this country is simply going to sweep this terrorist attack under the rug, think again.

Come at me then!

I am not a "terrorist" or a "seditionist" I am simply someone who chose not to think like you or believe like you.

Don't try to intimidate me. That is a surefire way to turn a pacifist into a warrior.

Last edited:

Fuck off noob.

I didn't play the race card, the other poster brought it into the debate. He usually does. Just keep up with his posts in the future. You'll see.

Crap I’m sorry I thought you were posting to my last post. Thanks for the heads up.

Cool...no unity...I'm down with that if you are.

Sure! As long as there is accountability. No get out of jail free cards for those responsible for the killing and insurrection. After that, we'll talk.

What are you going to do, use this as an excuse to crack down on people who think differently than you?

Are you going to kill them back?

What is it you want?

You will be praying for the return of Trump pretty soon.

Dump is a piece of chit. I only pray he winds up in Gitmo.

You don't have to attack Trump.
You need to defend the pedo, corrupt child sniffer, alzheiner victim that you elected.
The floor is yours. Defend him. we're all aers.

Dump is a piece of irrelevant chit. I wont be attacking him after he leaves.
I have no need to defend anyone to a scrub like you.

Fuck off noob.

I am a white supremacists and your a twat

Fuck off noob.

Suck my dick

Something tells me, at this point, you are totally bankrupt of any intelligent debate with your scholarly three word response. Not to mention, how would anyone be able to perform that duty? They tell me all these rednecks who stormed the Capitol in large numbers have small one's. You know, they aren't courageous enough to do it on their own. Yea, they must be too small.

Forum List

Back