there was no insurrection on jan 6th !

Trying to take over Congress while they were in session = Insurrection

Attempting to capture Congress members = Insurrection

The whole crowd melted away and left Congress at the very first gunshot.
So that is NOT at all an "insurrection" by any definition.
The only casualties were demonstrators, and they never posed any sort of threat to anyone.
They had no weapons, so there is no way they could "capture" any Congress members.

What kind of horshit logic is that? Yes it was insurrection with thousands of right wing, MAGA dumbasses doing Trump's bidding for him.

The only violence these days are from right wing militias. You beat cops with flagpoles, pepper sprayed them, you smeared shit on the walls of Congress, you chanted "hang Mike Pence" and you deliberately interrupted a Congressional meeting.

It is not the left that follows a leader saying he will do away with the Constitution, consolidate power into the executive branch and use the DOJ to go after his political enemies.

It is not the left who want authoritarian rule. It is you fuckers! You right wing pieces of shit! Fuck you, asshole! Go to hell!
What exactly did Trump 'bid' his minions to do? Last I heard it was to march peacefully to the Capitol. Trump made the statement that he does not condone violence. Do you think that Trump has some 'secret' orders only MAGA ring wearers can decipher?

As far as the violence, look to the FBI and government inciters.

Trump never said he would do away with the Constitution that is a flat out lie. Trump said the suspension of the Constitution is an unwanted thing to happen but it is being done to take away his rights. I know where you got that 'Billo' a far left source blasting it out over the media and twisting Trump's words.

You have authoritarian rule right now and it's called the far left Marxist/Democrats that seem to have a political stranglehold on the truth, our legal system, our politics and the media.

Now....Go put your mask on boy.

Last edited:
The only casualties were demonstrators, and they never posed any sort of threat to anyone.
They had no weapons, so there is no way they could "capture" any Congress members.
Yeah the little lefty panty wastes sure like to whine and clutch their pearls when confronted with the truth that smashes their fictional 'Orange Man Bad!' tale.

ThisIsMe said: “Also note, he actually does give instructions to the people. He says "we are going to walk to the capitol and were going to CHEER ON our senators..." thssm.21.02.09 #155
Cheer the Senators to do what?​
Trump told the mob in that same speech and an earlier tweet, what the Senators were being pressured to do by a protest on their doorstep.​
January 6, 2021 8:17 a.m.: Trump tweets: "States want to correct their votes, which they now know were based on irregularities and fraud, plus corrupt process never received legislative approval. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!"​
Trump had no legitimate way to win unless it was by unconstitutional means with the help of others in a criminal enterprise to cancel or simply postpone Biden’s inauguration enough to cause chaos. Constitutional chaos would end with House of Representative deciding Trump the winner.​
That was Trump’s plot to stay in power. It was wholly a crime. It’s not a crime to tell a mob he could win. But it is a crime to fraudulently attempt to actually overturn the certified election in seven states he lost because he thought the winning side committed fraud. nf.23.08.17 #10,325 to thssm.21.02.09 #155

The march to the Capitol became an “insurrection” that was criminally incited by Trump when Trump tweeted to the already violent mob that Pence lacked the courage to stop Joe Biden from being inaugurated two weeks from that day.

JimH52 said: He told the cult to March on the Capitol. Did he think they were gonna shake Pence's hand?​

There was a reason that the mob was chanting “hang Mike Pence” . . . . It was the inside peaceful coup attempt was destined to fail and now it was made to appear that stopping the peaceful transfer of power could ONLY be made by violent obstruction on that specific date.

And at that moment the mob knew they had strength in numbers over the Capitol Police.

The mob itself was Trump brandishing a weapon to reinforce Mike Pence to do the fraudulent thing. When Pence refused - The trigger had to be pulled - as Trump said it to WIN the 2020 election.

nf.23.12.06 to the following posts and to all MAGA

Leo123 said: The judge is wrong.

yidnar said: Trump didnt lead an insurrection .

yidnar said: he also said let you voices peacefully be heard ..

Rigby5 said: They had no weapons, so there is no way they could "capture" any Congress members.

Leo123 said: What exactly did Trump 'bid' his minions to do? Last I heard it was to march peacefully

2aguy said: As the truth comes out we will find that blm and antifa attacked the police on the ones side of the building while Trump supporters peacefully walked through the buidling and took selfies

Leo123 said: The FBI was there to CAUSE a riot

Weatherman2020 said: Shitforbrains thinks….

nf.23.12.06 #1,064

Last edited:
Leo123 said: “The judge is wrong. There was no insurrection. lvvnnn.23.12.05 #1,048

See POST nf.23.12.06 #1,064

The judge can see that Trump and the mob he had assembled was for a specific task. They all shared the same motive to “WIN” a second term that could not be won by constitutional and peaceful means once Pence refused to commit fraud.

nf.23.12.06 #1,065
to lvvnnn.23.12.05 #1,048

Show any definition of insurrection that says melted away after the very first gunshot

That is the definition of a failed insurrection

Thst's not even true. Trump's thugs didn't leave the Capitol until he told them to leave hours later.

And those were not the only casualties. Many cops were injured. One was beaten to within an inch of his life.

What kind of horshit logic is that? Yes it was insurrection with thousands of right wing, MAGA dumbasses doing Trump's bidding for him.

The only violence these days are from right wing militias. You beat cops with flagpoles, pepper sprayed them, you smeared shit on the walls of Congress, you chanted "hang Mike Pence" and you deliberately interrupted a Congressional meeting.

It is not the left that follows a leader saying he will do away with the Constitution, consolidate power into the executive branch and use the DOJ to go after his political enemies.

It is not the left who want authoritarian rule. It is you fuckers! You right wing pieces of shit! Fuck you, asshole! Go to hell!
Trump even admitted he would abuse his power. I've always said Republicans want a leader like Putin or Adolph. A supreme leader. A daddy. Authoritarian for sure.

SeaMajor7 said: Abortion was tossed to the States, as it should. smjrn.23.12.06 #1,068

Then you must agree that it is up to the states to certify that their presidential elections were valid.

And you must also agree it is not a functional democratic process to allow the loser to toss out the will of the voters as the MAGA candidate attempted to do against Georgia and Michigan and five other states that Biden was certified to have won.

I’d like to think you could Saint Seamajor keep your MAGA delusions consistent with your devotion to state’s rights to force full term gestation on women for getting pregnant in a Trump worshipping state.

nf.23.12.06 #1,070
too smjrn.23.12.06 #1,068

Trump even admitted he would abuse his power. I've always said Republicans want a leader like Putin or Adolph. A supreme leader. A daddy. Authoritarian for sure.
Trump has made it clear that he considers the Constitution to be a nuisance that needs to be terminated when it gets in his way

Trump has made it clear that he considers the Constitution to be a nuisance that needs to be terminated when it gets in his way
The scary thing is, on both sides of the isle, way too many people prefer a STRONG leader rather than one who works within the government beurocracy.

Let me remind everyone what Rex said about President Trump

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”

ONCE in an hourlong diatribe did Trump use the word “peaceful” .

ONCE. And DOZENS OF TIMES he said “fight like hell” and “rules are different when there’s fraud” which he falsely alleged occurred.

“March down there”… “take back our democracy”

So just stop

ONCE in an hourlong diatribe did Trump use the word “peaceful” .

ONCE. And DOZENS OF TIMES he said “fight like hell” and “rules are different when there’s fraud” which he falsely alleged occurred.

“March down there”… “take back our democracy”

So just stop

I told them last week that in every one of those fiary speeches Hitler ever made, he mentioned the word peaceful once.

The scary thing is, on both sides of the isle, way too many people prefer a STRONG leader rather than one who works within the government beurocracy.

Let me remind everyone what Rex said about President Trump

“When the President would say, ‘Here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it.’ And I’d have to say to him, ‘Well Mr. President, I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law. He went on to add, “He got really frustrated … I think he grew tired of me being the guy every day that told him you can’t do that and let’s talk about what we can do.”
We’re Trump to win another trip to the WH there would be none of those voices of sanity

Instead there would be the likes of Kash fucking Patel

We’re Trump to win another trip to the WH there would be none of those voices of sanity

Instead there would be the likes of Kash fucking Patel
And Mike Johnson who is also a conspiracy theorist creepy election denier.

Forum List

Back