There was a mass shooter targeting random people today. Wonder why you didn't hear about it?

Any of them the NATIONAL NEWS?

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended. It's not even a lead story on the local news.

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Funny how regional stories with white dudes become national news in an instant.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Funny how you and Sarge are bent on bringing race into it, innit.
Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

Plugo is now flummoxed

The responsible people are not calling out this media propaganda machine that is freely broadcasting a slanted view in our country . There are people that are supposed to make sure they play by the rules and watch them but nobody is questioning why they outright lying and deceiving us . The FCC issues communication licences strictly for this and they remain silent ,the Republicans who are obviously the blunt of the bias say nothing so I ask the obvious ! Why the hell not ? What is wrong with our politicians and why are they not doing something about what ,we the people , see as an outright control of communications to subvert our country .
We need to stop asking - we need to rise up - we need to pick a date and somehow get to DC and shut it down and throw it's gatekeepers out .
. Both party’s are the problem.

I'll give you one guess, and you won't even have to read the article:

Man shoots 4 people in Sumter in random, 'active shooter' incident, police say

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

The media is a farce and an enemy of the republic.
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

They actually believe 'the media' are engaged in some sort of 'conspiracy' concerning guns and gun violence.

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

They actually believe 'the media' are engaged in some sort of 'conspiracy' concerning guns and gun violence.
Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

So you're saying that you don't see the insincerity of the media? Are you blind or just apathetic? If the shooter had been white, you would have been screeching about "gun control", along with the rest of the liberals.

Or maybe it's something else, perhaps your own racism that you keep stuffed down inside you. I have yet to hear a single liberal decry the black on black massacres going on in Chicago, Baltimore, Saint Louis, or New Orleans. Some people might interpret your silence as a tacit approval that they're killing each other off at that high of a rate.

I'm saying that you three are the only klowns to bring race into it. Go ahead, check the posts. That's assuming that the OP had that in mind as well.

And it's not easy to imagine what else he could have had in mind pissing his pants about a local/regional story confined to the Carolinas, not appearing on freaking NBC, the BBC and the International Herald Tribune. Again, zero fatalities, shooter apprehended, show's over. Even this level *MIGHT* be newsworthy if we weren't a society so fucking poisoned with gun fetishism that mass shootings were not a near-everyday occurrence, but that's not the case, is it. Thanks to that disease, mass shooting newsworthiness is based on body count, and this one didn't have any.

Last edited:

That's not national news...wannabe genius.

Gawd you're fcking pathetic.

That's correct. With the exception of the AP it's local/regional news confined to about 100 miles of the incident. I already made that point. Way to keep up.

That's also why a malfunctioning traffic light in Dubuque Iowa last week wasn't the lead story on World News Tonight. Which is obviously a conspiracy by the Red Light Runners of America :tinfoil:

Summa y'all need to find a way to get a GRIP.

Last edited:

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended. It's not even a lead story on the local news.

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. :dunno:
Ring for your nurse. Tell her your medication is giving you hallucinations.

That's not national news...wannabe genius.

Gawd you're fcking pathetic.

It's a good thing you didn't put the u in your "fcking" word.

You would've been on your knees again sucking the dicks of every priest in the rectory, and we know how much you would rather be eating the pussies of all the nuns in the convent.

Old man go sit down.

Nobody on this forum takes you serious

Now go pull your wrinkly old crayon before you get hurt again

You keep this up and I'm gonna make sure trump doesn't grab your pussy anymore.

And we all know that is why you voted for him in the 1st place.

It had to be the Tic Tacs.

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. :dunno:
Ring for your nurse. Tell her your medication is giving you hallucinations.

He's mocking you, the media, and liberals in general.

:aug08_031:

Don't ya think?

Such as?

So you're saying that you don't see the insincerity of the media? Are you blind or just apathetic? If the shooter had been white, you would have been screeching about "gun control", along with the rest of the liberals.

Or maybe it's something else, perhaps your own racism that you keep stuffed down inside you. I have yet to hear a single liberal decry the black on black massacres going on in Chicago, Baltimore, Saint Louis, or New Orleans. Some people might interpret your silence as a tacit approval that they're killing each other off at that high of a rate.

I'm saying that you three are the only klowns to bring race into it. Go ahead, check the posts. That's assuming that the OP had that in mind as well.

And it's not easy to imagine what else he could have had in mind pissing his pants about a local/regional story confined to the Carolinas, not appearing on freaking NBC, the BBC and the International Herald Tribune. Again, zero fatalities, shooter apprehended, show's over. Even this level *MIGHT* be newsworthy if we weren't a society so fucking poisoned with gun fetishism that mass shootings were not a common thing, but that's not the case, is it. Thanks to that disease, mass shooting newsworthiness is based on body count, and this one didn't have any.

Is that so? Then why did these guys, who never even fired a shot, make the national news?

There could have been three more mass shootings if these men weren't stopped, authorities say - CNN

Boy, nothing gets past you does it...

I'll take that as a confession.

Why didn't you just say so at the start? Embarrassed? Well you should be, but the proper approach would have been to think it through first.

Don't ya think?

Such as?

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

DING I'm going with Yet Another Speculation Fallacy for 600, Alex. :rolleyes:

You have to understand --- there's the real world, and there's the Imaginarium. They're two different things.

It is however informative to see you white-knighting for fucking racists.

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

That shit happens every day in this country. Even the major mass shootings don't last more than a couple days in the news anymore.

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

That shit happens every day in this country. Even the major mass shootings don't last more than a couple days in the news anymore.

I take that as a good sign. That just means that there will be no major gun control passed anytime soon, especially with the Democrat-held House being so dysfunctional.

Forum List

Back