There was a mass shooter targeting random people today. Wonder why you didn't hear about it?

Such as?

Funny how you and Sarge are bent on bringing race into it, innit.
Are y'all suggesting that that's what the OP was doing? Because there's a chance I might agree with you this time.

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

DING I'm going with Yet Another Speculation Fallacy for 600, Alex. :rolleyes:

You have to understand --- there's the real world, and there's the Imaginarium. They're two different things.

It is however informative to see you white-knighting for fucking racists.

I have literally posted, in this very thread, irrefutable evidence of mainstream media blatantly ignoring a black man who shot 4 people at random yet ran 3 separate stories on white men who "threatened" a mass shooting but never actually shot anyone -- and you call that speculative and imaginary?

Boy, if stupid could fly you'd be a fucking F-15.

For those who missed it let's play it back in slo-mo:

I f t ' s a w h i t e d u d e i t i s b r o a d c a s t f a r a n d w i d e.

I f i t ' s a n y o t h e r r a c e , n o t s o m u c h .

That's what we call "speculation", Whizzo. An emotion-based whim offering no evidence, just "feelings". And AGAIN --- inserting "race" where it wasn't brought up. Which is the same thing you did, except you were too chickenshit to say so.

THIS JUST IN - the vast majority of mass shootings, lethal ones and otherwise, ARE done not only by whites but even more so by males. WHO KNEW.

Wow. You are hopelessly fucking dim. The very premise of the thread was that it was not being reported far and wide because the shooter was black and I made no effort to hide that. Everyone but you seems to understand it. Next time I'll be sure to spell it out for you in pretty colors with crayon so you don't get left behind.

That's a cute meltdown but it completely avoids the point I just pointed out about what a Speculation Fallacy is.

Yep, you made no effort to hide the fact that a story of no more than local interest, i.e. an incident in an area where a news audience may have commuted that day, did not make national news. Local stories never do. What you did make an effort to hide was the race thing. Then you admitted it later when you got cornered.

Heavy is. The rest are REGIONAL broadcast and newspapers in the Carolinas. Because that's all this is, a REGIONAL story. There were zero fatalities and the shooter was apprehended. It's not even a lead story on the local news.

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

No idea in the world what you're babbling about here. :dunno:
Ring for your nurse. Tell her your medication is giving you hallucinations.

71717735_2517581728459727_2090631260392128512_n.jpg

If I had no idea what you were frothing at the mouth about before, now I have even less. Is this supposed to be some kind of Bowling Green? :dunno:

I don't do movies. Never heard of any of this shit. Nor am I interested, nor is it relevant.

Kinda hard to believe you missed the media fearmongering surrounding the release of the Joker movie.

Is there something in the sentence "I don't do movies" that sails over your hood?

I'll give you one guess, and you won't even have to read the article:

Man shoots 4 people in Sumter in random, 'active shooter' incident, police say

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

The media is a farce and an enemy of the republic.

I heard about it. Several times. I'm still hearing about it.

You obviously heard about it or you wouldn't have started this thread.

Or do you spend your days scouring the Internet for crimes being committed by Black people?

...and when it doesn't fit the narrative, what does our illustrious mainstream media do? They ignore it of course!

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

Matter of fact, a Google search for "Sumter shooting" returned stories of other shootings there, which were not this story. And I don't believe they were national news either.

I have no doubt you could replace "Sumter" with almost any town anywhere (well, in the US that is) and get similar local stories.

The responsible people are not calling out this media propaganda machine that is freely broadcasting a slanted view in our country . There are people that are supposed to make sure they play by the rules and watch them but nobody is questioning why they outright lying and deceiving us . The FCC issues communication licences strictly for this and they remain silent ,the Republicans who are obviously the blunt of the bias say nothing so I ask the obvious ! Why the hell not ? What is wrong with our politicians and why are they not doing something about what ,we the people , see as an outright control of communications to subvert our country .
We need to stop asking - we need to rise up - we need to pick a date and somehow get to DC and shut it down and throw it's gatekeepers out .
. Both party’s are the problem.

professional politicians on both sides are the problem......they are the ones who go to washington to get rich and only do enough for their constituency to keep getting elected.

Term limits would go a long way to eliminate the corrupted career politicians.

How many politicians in Washington today can anyone point to and say now there goes a patriot....somebody who really cares about America?

white supremacist members of the domestic terrorist group INCEL shooting up screenings of the Joker movie made national news for weeks even though such an event never actually took place

If I had no idea what you were frothing at the mouth about before, now I have even less. Is this supposed to be some kind of Bowling Green? :dunno:

I don't do movies. Never heard of any of this shit. Nor am I interested, nor is it relevant.

Kinda hard to believe you missed the media fearmongering surrounding the release of the Joker movie.

Is there something in the sentence "I don't do movies" that sails over your hood?

I haven't seen the movie either but it was impossible to avoid reading about the controversy. For someone like you who's a self appointed expert on the national press it's amazing that you missed it.

Todd Phillips' 'Joker' -- a political parable for our times (Opinion) - CNN

Why Everyone Is Freaking Out About ‘Joker’

Joaquin Phoenix Won't Talk About the Ties Between 'Joker' and White Terrorism

Joker Is A Dangerous Film — & It's Bringing Out The Worst In The Internet

The Real Threat of ‘Joker’ Is Hiding in Plain Sight

This is the wrong time for ‘Joker’

Joker makes for uncomfortable viewing – it shows how society creates extremists

"Joker": A(nother) Violent White Male Narrative - The Good Men Project

Does the New 'Joker' Glorify White Male Violence? - Citizen Truth

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...violence-warner-bros-joker-opens-controversy/

I haven't seen the movie either but it was impossible to avoid reading about the controversy. For someone like you who's a self appointed expert on the national press it's amazing that you missed it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...violence-warner-bros-joker-opens-controversy/

Once AGAIN ---- NOT INTERESTED in movies, NOT going to piss away my time on your links, NOT relevant to anything here, AND I don't have, or want, a subscription to WaPo.

Once AGAIN ---- NOT INTERESTED in movies, NOT going to piss away my time on your links, NOT relevant to anything here, AND I don't have, or want, a subscription to WaPo.

Yeah, you're just embarrassed that he pwned you so bad.

This thread is about the penchant of the national press to cherry pick and sensationalize stories to push a certain narrative about white male violence. If you wanna play dumb I can't stop you.

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

Matter of fact, a Google search for "Sumter shooting" returned stories of other shootings there, which were not this story. And I don't believe they were national news either.

I have no doubt you could replace "Sumter" with almost any town anywhere (well, in the US that is) and get similar local stories.

How many people do you think need to get shot for it to be worthy of the national news?

This thread is about the penchant of the national press to cherry pick and sensationalize stories to push a certain narrative about white male violence. If you wanna play dumb I can't stop you.

Oh I couldn't play dumb if I wanted to. You, the OP and your fellow travellers already cornered that market.

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

When you can't combine we have a white supremacy gun problem in this nation CNN ain't got time fo dat nigga...

Not at all. It's a pattern with the MSM. If it's a white dude it is broadcast far and wide.

If it's any other race, not so much.

Why is that?

DING I'm going with Yet Another Speculation Fallacy for 600, Alex. :rolleyes:

You have to understand --- there's the real world, and there's the Imaginarium. They're two different things.

It is however informative to see you white-knighting for fucking racists.

I have literally posted, in this very thread, irrefutable evidence of mainstream media blatantly ignoring a black man who shot 4 people at random yet ran 3 separate stories on white men who "threatened" a mass shooting but never actually shot anyone -- and you call that speculative and imaginary?

Boy, if stupid could fly you'd be a fucking F-15.

For those who missed it let's play it back in slo-mo:

I f t ' s a w h i t e d u d e i t i s b r o a d c a s t f a r a n d w i d e.

I f i t ' s a n y o t h e r r a c e , n o t s o m u c h .

That's what we call "speculation", Whizzo. An emotion-based whim offering no evidence, just "feelings". And AGAIN --- inserting "race" where it wasn't brought up. Which is the same thing you did, except you were too chickenshit to say so.

THIS JUST IN - the vast majority of mass shootings, lethal ones and otherwise, ARE done not only by whites but even more so by males. WHO KNEW.

Wow. You are hopelessly fucking dim. The very premise of the thread was that it was not being reported far and wide because the shooter was black and I made no effort to hide that. Everyone but you seems to understand it. Next time I'll be sure to spell it out for you in pretty colors with crayon so you don't get left behind.

That's a cute meltdown but it completely avoids the point I just pointed out about what a Speculation Fallacy is.

Yep, you made no effort to hide the fact that a story of no more than local interest, i.e. an incident in an area where a news audience may have commuted that day, did not make national news. Local stories never do. What you did make an effort to hide was the race thing. Then you admitted it later when you got cornered.

Jesus Christ almighty - are you illiterate? Seriously... do words confuse you? What part of "The very premise of the thread was that it was not being reported far and wide because the shooter was black and I made no effort to hide that." didn't you get?

Of course I was pointing out his race - THAT WAS THE GODDAMN POINT. Do I need to beat you over the fucking head with a neon sign that says THIS MAN WAS BLACK, THAT'S WHY IT DIDN'T MAKE NATIONAL NEWS in order for you to understand that was the reason I made the thread in the first place? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?

The NPC meme was dead-on with you morons. You are absolutely incapable of critical thinking.

Of course they're real. You demonstrated that yourself in your utter failure to produce evidence in your own thread that Sandy Hook was faked.

No, I just didn't jump through hoops for your entertainment.

WHAT GOOD would it do to present anything to YOU? You would just say, "Show me something! ... that's stupid!"

You are just upset that you cannot convince me to waste any time on you. You would in fact, be a complete waste of time.

Oh I couldn't play dumb if I wanted to. You, the OP and your fellow travellers already cornered that market.

Correct, you can't play what you are. Dumb people are incapable of self critiquing so never advance. Which describes you to a T.

Of course they're real. You demonstrated that yourself in your utter failure to produce evidence in your own thread that Sandy Hook was faked.

No, I just didn't jump through hoops for your entertainment.

WHAT GOOD would it do to present anything to YOU? You would just say, "Show me something! ... that's stupid!"

You are just upset that you cannot convince me to waste any time on you. You would in fact, be a complete waste of time.
Thanks for agreeing with me that you offered zero proof to back your hallucinations.

:dance:

View attachment 285625

View attachment 285626
View attachment 285627

View attachment 285628

View attachment 285629

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

They actually believe 'the media' are engaged in some sort of 'conspiracy' concerning guns and gun violence.
Just report the news. It is going to be a long time before a good part of the population trusts the media again. And that is if they actually become journalists and stop being commentators. Hell is waiting for most of them.

Forum List

Back